Why can't black America let slavery go already?

This is just too true.

Therefore, I will never again "stick up" for anyone not of my faith, gender, race, etc, nor ever have their back.

Fuck 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

We can stick up for them all we want...or don't want. But if you cannot see the silliness in SPEAKING for an entire group, nationality, race, gender, etc.....telling them how they should feel or how they should "get over something"......well, can't help you then.

you should listen to your own advice

Ah...what group have I stepped up and told how they should feel? (besides my tongue in cheek about Jews...to make a point)

Pretty damn sure my ancestors were slaves as well. Serfs, for some uppity up in England after it took over Ireland and kicked everyone to the curb...kinda like they did in Africa. That's one side. The other side (paternal)...not too sure about. But blacks don't have the claim of being enslaved only. People of all races were. I don't see them crying about it and blaming "whitey".

Indentured servants were treated much differently than slaves. The slave's children were brought into this world as property and sold as property. Their entire race had to be publicly demonized to justify the treatment. And they were demonize in both the North and the South as an inferior race. Even Abe Lincoln was a known racist.

But then again I didn't do it to them, and I expect to be judged by my deeds and not the deeds of my ancestors.

That would be nice wouldn't it? Yet we're all tarnished by a single example of slavery on earth. The fact that there is still slavery on earth and that it is practiced by people we're all told are "victims".

Slavery today is illegal....and those who practice it are outcasts in the global community.

Gee....just the same......:doubt:

Because they have latched onto Democrat Dogma that have told them lies and refuse to look at history and have forgotten WHO it was that wanted to keep them in chains...and it wasn't Republicans.

Well? They have bought into the new slavery...courtesy of their buddies...Democrats.

Here we go...telling black people what they should think and feel...with a healthy dose of "they're too stupid or lazy to know they are being kept in chains".

you dingbats think your are knowledgeable but are in actuality comically arrogant

You DO realize that the taking of America was a series of wars, treaties, etc.....right?

you are kidding right?

whodathunk.

You are a fucking genius :cuckoo:

Well, you guys had me worried for a bit. I was afraid you slept all the way thru American History. So...you DO know that it was more an issue of land ownership rather than gaining slaves when it came to the Native Americans.

Last edited:
Post of the thread thus far...:clap2:

Wait. Whut? Did you forget that can be applied to native americans as well? Oh, and probably Ireland. Africa. England. Scotland. Israel.

Oh. Never mind. Only BLACKS can claim all that stuff. So sorry. My bad.

Don't forget the entire SLAVIC ethic culture of eastern Europe that the Romans exploited.

Perhaps it's time everyone with a "SKI" or "LAK" at the end of their name sued Italy for reparations...

I can't believe how stupid these bed wetters are.

I would say the Huns took care of reparations when they sacked Rome. I wonder if you would have been okay if Nat Turner would have suceeded and slaughtered the slave owners of the South.

Because they have latched onto Democrat Dogma that have told them lies and refuse to look at history and have forgotten WHO it was that wanted to keep them in chains...and it wasn't Republicans.

Well? They have bought into the new slavery...courtesy of their buddies...Democrats.

Here we go...telling black people what they should think and feel...with a healthy dose of "they're too stupid or lazy to know they are being kept in chains".

wouldn't you be telling white people how to think/ feel at the same time?

Poor TN....never was taught the difference between the more common form of slavery...."situational slavery" vs the systematic kidnapping of a race, moving them 3000 miles away, taking away their religion, their language, their names, their culture, even the right to marry and keep their own children for over 200 years.

Your teachers failed you.

Post of the thread thus far...:clap2:

You are an idiot and part of the problem

Wait. Whut? Did you forget that can be applied to native americans as well? Oh, and probably Ireland. Africa. England. Scotland. Israel.

Oh. Never mind. Only BLACKS can claim all that stuff. So sorry. My bad.

Africa isn't a country. Is that you Sarah? If you don't think that Irish and Scottish people still don't bitch about the English occupation you are sadly mistaken.

Who the fuck is sarah? Actually, who the fuck are you??? George? Harry? Jasper?
And yes, Irish and Scottish people still bitch about the English, just as Jews bitch about the Holocaust. I don't see Irish, Scottish or Jewish people whining and blaming Whitey if they have mama baby daddy bills IF they bother to acknowledge the kid(s) at all, being thugs, not bothering getting jobs, sucking up the welfare system then blaming whitey when called on their despicable behavior.
Why are you so angry?

Watch this...

Video: Slavery Full Program | Watch Slavery by Another Name Online | PBS Video

Then make more comments.

wouldn't you be telling white people how to think/ feel at the same time?

Um...I happen to be a member of that august group. You didn't know?

You DO realize that the taking of America was a series of wars, treaties, etc.....right?

you are kidding right?

whodathunk.

Well, you guys had me worried for a bit. I was afraid you slept all the way thru American History. So...you DO know that it was more an issue of land ownership rather than gaining slaved when it came to the Native Americans.

perhaps instead of being so fucking arrogant you should give others more credit.

you have know idea about my educational background.

ps

some of your assumptions are in error

Last edited:
you are kidding right?

whodathunk.

Well, you guys had me worried for a bit. I was afraid you slept all the way thru American History. So...you DO know that it was more an issue of land ownership rather than gaining slaved when it came to the Native Americans.

perhaps instead of being so fucking arrogant you should give others more credit.

you have know idea about my educational background.

So, you seem to be touchy about it. Why?

The Japanese should get over Nagasaki.

The Chinese should get over the Rape of Nanking.

The Sioux should get over Wounded Knee.

The Japanese Americans should get over WWII Internment Camps.

A good start....I feel so much better now.

Yep, that is part of the slavery they are going through now. Thanks lefties :doubt:

Forum List

Back