Why can't black America let slavery go already?

Pretty damn sure my ancestors were slaves as well. Serfs, for some uppity up in England after it took over Ireland and kicked everyone to the curb...kinda like they did in Africa. That's one side. The other side (paternal)...not too sure about. But blacks don't have the claim of being enslaved only. People of all races were. I don't see them crying about it and blaming "whitey".

Indentured servants were treated much differently than slaves. The slave's children were brought into this world as property and sold as property. Their entire race had to be publicly demonized to justify the treatment. And they were demonize in both the North and the South as an inferior race. Even Abe Lincoln was a known racist.

But then again I didn't do it to them, and I expect to be judged by my deeds and not the deeds of my ancestors.

Just a observation I have seen not only hear but in print and on tv that basically white people should not be commenting on how black people should deal with racism, crime, poverty whatever because they don't know what it's like to be black. Using that logic no one should comment on or offer opinions to anyone other than those who are the same race and gender as they are.

Comment all they want....but it's pretty silly....just like my purposely silly comment about Jews needing to get over the Holocaust......something that went right over Yurt's head.

wtf?? Hello??? Anyone home, McFly? Captives of what war? The war to decimate every native american possible? You mean THAT war?

Really. I am surprised at you Bod. Not pleasantly, either.

You realize that the taking of America was a series of wars...not just one. Case in point...King Phillips War? Heard of that one?

you dingbats think your are knowledgeable but are in actuality comically arrogant

Comically arrogant, but hazardously ignorant. People that stupid usually end up getting other people killed.

Just a observation I have seen not only hear but in print and on tv that basically white people should not be commenting on how black people should deal with racism, crime, poverty whatever because they don't know what it's like to be black. Using that logic no one should comment on or offer opinions to anyone other than those who are the same race and gender as they are.

This is just too true.

Therefore, I will never again "stick up" for anyone not of my faith, gender, race, etc, nor ever have their back.

Fuck 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

Post of the thread thus far...:clap2:

Wait. Whut? Did you forget that can be applied to native americans as well? Oh, and probably Ireland. Africa. England. Scotland. Israel.

Oh. Never mind. Only BLACKS can claim all that stuff. So sorry. My bad.

Don't forget the entire SLAVIC ethic culture of eastern Europe that the Romans exploited.

Perhaps it's time everyone with a "SKI" or "LAK" at the end of their name sued Italy for reparations...

I can't believe how stupid these bed wetters are.

You mean the Vikings.....the Romans didn't exploit them....they were run out by them. You guys had some sucky history teachers, I must say.

STFU. Black America does not let go because White America won't let go.

hilarious...yet white america is told they don't want to talk about race, white america is told they believe racism doesn't exist you are truly retarded white people let it go along time ago and so have many black people.
Yurt Butt Hurt right on time with stalking man crush. Note the post # because you will see more of it as necessary.

Now a solid part of white America wont talk about it because they don't want to face up to the history of it.

A reactionary rightie like you will say that blacks should get over it. Right?

Get over what, name one that was actually a slave and living today. Nothing my ancestors went through 160+ years ago have any effect on me, why should it effect them? Systemic racism was pretty much eliminated two generations ago yet it's the younger people that think they have some claim on the past, yep, they need to get over it.

Pretty sure that up thar was my last post in this thread. If I wanna talk to walls, I have some lovely ones in my room.

Laterz

This is just too true.

Therefore, I will never again "stick up" for anyone not of my faith, gender, race, etc, nor ever have their back.

We can stick up for them all we want...or don't want. But if you cannot see the silliness in SPEAKING for an entire group, nationality, race, gender, etc.....telling them how they should feel or how they should "get over something"......well, can't help you then.

sounds more like double standards.

situational slavery?? lol

some how it's automatically worse when it happens to the most butt hurt demographic of all time
You must have had some awful teachers if you were never taught the difference.

the difference is that only african americans are arrogant enough to believe their struggles are more important than anyone else . The end goal is to make themselves more important.

The end result is the exact opposite.

Pretty damn sure my ancestors were slaves as well. Serfs, for some uppity up in England after it took over Ireland and kicked everyone to the curb...kinda like they did in Africa. That's one side. The other side (paternal)...not too sure about. But blacks don't have the claim of being enslaved only. People of all races were. I don't see them crying about it and blaming "whitey".

Indentured servants were treated much differently than slaves. The slave's children were brought into this world as property and sold as property. Their entire race had to be publicly demonized to justify the treatment. And they were demonize in both the North and the South as an inferior race. Even Abe Lincoln was a known racist.

But then again I didn't do it to them, and I expect to be judged by my deeds and not the deeds of my ancestors.

That would be nice wouldn't it? Yet we're all tarnished by a single example of slavery on earth. The fact that there is still slavery on earth and that it is practiced by people we're all told are "victims".

Wait. Whut? Did you forget that can be applied to native americans as well? Oh, and probably Ireland. Africa. England. Scotland. Israel.

Africa isn't a country. Is that you Sarah? If you don't think that Irish and Scottish people still don't bitch about the English occupation you are sadly mistaken.

Who the fuck is sarah? Actually, who the fuck are you??? George? Harry? Jasper?
And yes, Irish and Scottish people still bitch about the English, just as Jews bitch about the Holocaust. I don't see Irish, Scottish or Jewish people whining and blaming Whitey if they have mama baby daddy bills IF they bother to acknowledge the kid(s) at all, being thugs, not bothering getting jobs, sucking up the welfare system then blaming whitey when called on their despicable behavior.
Most of the people on welfare are white. The rest of your post is just asinine and childish.

This is just too true.

We can stick up for them all we want...or don't want. But if you cannot see the silliness in SPEAKING for an entire group, nationality, race, gender, etc.....telling them how they should feel or how they should "get over something"......well, can't help you then.

you should listen to your own advice

This is just too true.

with attitudes like this, racism and bigotry will always exist because they only see skin color.

mlk jr would be ashamed of you

Because they have latched onto Democrat Dogma that have told them lies and refuse to look at history and have forgotten WHO it was that wanted to keep them in chains...and it wasn't Republicans.

Well? They have bought into the new slavery...courtesy of their buddies...Democrats.

Africa isn't a country. Is that you Sarah? If you don't think that Irish and Scottish people still don't bitch about the English occupation you are sadly mistaken.

Who the fuck is sarah? Actually, who the fuck are you??? George? Harry? Jasper?
And yes, Irish and Scottish people still bitch about the English, just as Jews bitch about the Holocaust. I don't see Irish, Scottish or Jewish people whining and blaming Whitey if they have mama baby daddy bills IF they bother to acknowledge the kid(s) at all, being thugs, not bothering getting jobs, sucking up the welfare system then blaming whitey when called on their despicable behavior.
Most of the people on welfare are white. The rest of your post is just asinine and childish.

1/4 of african americans are on welfare.

1/4 in jail

you do the math

Hello? Please pay attention. That was situational slavery. Those who lost wars, were in debt, rebelled, criminals, etc. That almost always lasted only ONE generation...they kept their names, their culture, their marriages, their CHILDREN, their language. This is NOT what happened in the American South over 200 years.

4% of the african slaves went to British north american and their descendents need to get over themselves

This is just too true.

That's exactly the reaction leftist want from you.

Liberals exploit such division in order to maintain their power over their victim groups.

Why do you think NOTHING was said, or pointed out how Prop 8 passed in commiefornia in 2008 with an extraordinary increase in black participation? Blacks generally frown on gays, but it serves no purpose for bed wetters to agitate animosity between their victims groups.

wtf?? Hello??? Anyone home, McFly? Captives of what war? The war to decimate every native american possible? You mean THAT war?

Really. I am surprised at you Bod. Not pleasantly, either.

You realize that the taking of America was a series of wars...not just one. Case in point...King Phillips War? Heard of that one?

you dingbats think your are knowledgeable but are in actuality comically arrogant

You DO realize that the taking of America was a series of wars, treaties, etc.....right?

Forum List

Back