Why can't Public Assistance increase?

Actually, Public Assistance is increasing. It's been increasing during the last several Presidencies. So the premise of this thread is flawed. In fact, public assistance is at an all time high. I think we should be asking different questions. For one, why are so many Americans depending on Government for their survival?
Because greedy idiot Boooshies wrecked the world economy and GOPers have obstructed recovery DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Actually, Public Assistance is increasing. It's been increasing during the last several Presidencies. So the premise of this thread is flawed. In fact, public assistance is at an all time high. I think we should be asking different questions. For one, why are so many Americans depending on Government for their survival?
Because greedy idiot Boooshies wrecked the world economy and GOPers have obstructed recovery DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I hear ya, but keep in mind that Public Assistance has increased quite a bit during both Bush and Obama terms.

And the GOP refuses to have any investment of any kind to train workers for 3 million plus tech jobs going begging, or to pass an intelligent immigration bill that would END that problem with a good SS ID card and legalization of worthy illegals, ie the overwhelming majority. See infrastructure bill, tax cuts for the nonrich, closing tax loopholes on the rich and giant corps. Etc Etc Etc.

Idiot dupes go on about our highest corp tax rate, but its effective rate is 12% ferchrissake. Duped again! D'OH!. And only because small business doesn't have the lobbyists and accountants to take advantage.

I hear ya, but keep in mind that Public Assistance has increased quite a bit during both Bush and Obama terms.
It increased to close to a trillion a year after the crash, and is still about 300 billion. Most of the deficit.

It increased to close to a trillion a year after the crash, and is still about 300 billion. Most of the deficit.

Point is, it's been increasing for many years. All throughout several Presidencies. But why? I think that's the question we need to start asking.

No one is stopping anyone from assisting whomever they desire to assist ... :thup:
I guess the only problem occurs when people want to do more than they are capable of doing.

No offense, but that's outdated angry white Republican dude thinking. Most of the large corporations are too top-heavy in terms of bloated salaries. The pay could be distributed more equitably. Share more of the love with the struggling warriors in the trenches.
No offense - but that's ignorant regressive angry libtard thinking. This is as stupid as saying cut QB salaries in the NFL to "share more love" with the backup punter. The money is as the top because that is where the talent is, the credentials are, and where the experience is, and most of all - where the company is won or lost.

Wow, it's almost as if you really believe that.

Point is, it's been increasing for many years. All throughout several Presidencies. But why? I think that's the question we need to start asking.
Actually, the real question is - why does it even exist?!? At the federal level it is 100% illegal. Assistance should come from charities - not government.

But wit charities, liberals realize they cannot mooch off the syste, indefinitely. With government, they have guaranteed income for life. And that is one of the reasons they support criminal activity.

No offense, but that's outdated angry white Republican dude thinking. Most of the large corporations are too top-heavy in terms of bloated salaries. The pay could be distributed more equitably. Share more of the love with the struggling warriors in the trenches.
No offense - but that's ignorant regressive angry libtard thinking. This is as stupid as saying cut QB salaries in the NFL to "share more love" with the backup punter. The money is as the top because that is where the talent is, the credentials are, and where the experience is, and most of all - where the company is won or lost.

If you say so.

If you say so.
I do. I really do. And I'm right.

If you say so.
I do. I really do. And I'm right.

Nah, i'm guessing you're just a typical angry white Republican dude. Your thinking is outdated and hateful.

Unfortunately, it's a self feeding cycle. Once a benefit is absorbed, it becomes part of the "requirements", and new benefits are demanded. Example, elderly people can't afford health care, so we create Medicare. Now working people not only have to provide their own healthcare, they have to pay, through taxes, for others'. Medicare becomes a required benefit that can never be reduced or replaced. Obamadon'tcare comes along and offers health insurance to everyone (of course its implementation sucked donkey balls, and now the government can force you to buy something that is not capped in price), but do you think only basic healthcare is covered? Of course not. Now elderly men have to buy female contraceptive coverage and young women have to pay for boner pills. Left unchecked, every new step costs more, makes life harder for those paying the bills, and ultimately generates new entitlement demands.

In addition, the economy is undergoing a radical transformation on the scale of the industrial revolution. Think of the change when the economy shifted from agriculture to working assembly lines in the city. Sure, there were jobs in the city, but long term farm hands replaced by tractors and farming machines had to start out at the bottom, and it took a while to shake out. We would have heard the same complaints then that we are hearing now. Our economy has shifted again into information, and low skilled, low paying jobs are facing elimination as the cost of automation drops.

Last edited:
There WERE snipers in the hills around, the ceremony was NOT what one would expect for a US first lady. WTF is wrong with you hater dupes anyway. That has nothing to do with governance at all, yet that PROVES her to be HORRIBLE. You're all out of your tiny little brainwashed minds...

You're talking like you know your shit, but you forgot we know your bullshit.

The nearest front lines from Tuzla airport was 25 kilometers away.

You see these hills and mountains? The front lines were somewhere behind it.

96879.jpg
And this proves she's a huge LIAR!!! You jackasses have nothing else, while your heroes lie FACTUALLY nonstop about things that matter. You believe a huge pile of crap. Foster, all that Obama policy passed lol, see sig, it never ends while your heroes rob you blind and wreck the world. Hater dupes. BTW, snipers can be anywhere, and WHO CARES- she was first lady and telling an irrelevant story, like any mother. Try policy, not gossip propaganda and maybe the country wouldn't be a mess because of GOP policy and corruption.

You're getting defensive.

I asked you to pick the leftist issue and you pick Hillary. Someone said she lied about landing to Bosnia under sniper fire. You claimed "there were snipers in the hills around". Your words, not mine. US chose Tuzla for its base because its far from front lines. There were no snipers anywhere near the airport, and there was no sniper fire. I provided the picture of the airport where she landed and here is the actual video of her arrival.

Landing under sniper fire

Now you're claiming that "snipers can be anywhere". True, they can be, but Hillary said she landed under sniper fire, meaning there were bullets flying around her. Where was no fire, there were no snipers, and yes, she lied about it, and about many other things. And you're trying to defend her lies even after she admitted that she "misspoke" about the event.

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire

At the end, just as every leftie caught in a lie, reach for the last resort - insults. Oh, and one more thing, by saying "who cares, she was telling irrelevant story", you pretty much admitted she lied, you're just not aware of it yet. Now fuck off, sheep shagger.
Anything in the last 20 years? Relevant? lol

Yes we do. We know very well how well he did. Suma cume laude. Top 5% of his class. So, unless that particular class of Harvard graduates was full of gorillas, and rhesus monkeys, then we know very well how well he did.

Where exactly you got that info from? Is there some proof, other that hearsay, to back that up? You know, something like photo, diploma, certificate, award. Also, I would like to read some of his work from Harvard law review.

And he also survived Chicago politics. One does not do that without a certain amount of..."street smarts". Again, you can hate his politics. You can hate his personality. You can despise his approach to global affairs. To impugn his intelligence - not his education, his intelligence - just makes you look petty and small.

My dog survived streets of Detroit. He could outrun any other dog in the neighborhood. He was so intelligent, he knew, among other things, how to open the front door, how to bring me a drink from fridge, or how to flush the toilet. He loved beer and ice cream. In comparison with your writings here, that kind of intelligence makes you look petty and small.

It's the wrecking of the middle class by Reaganist tax rates and policy. See that thread or

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--June 9, 2016
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Yes we do. We know very well how well he did. Suma cume laude. Top 5% of his class. So, unless that particular class of Harvard graduates was full of gorillas, and rhesus monkeys, then we know very well how well he did.

Where exactly you got that info from? Is there some proof, other that hearsay, to back that up? You know, something like photo, diploma, certificate, award. Also, I would like to read some of his work from Harvard law review.

And he also survived Chicago politics. One does not do that without a certain amount of..."street smarts". Again, you can hate his politics. You can hate his personality. You can despise his approach to global affairs. To impugn his intelligence - not his education, his intelligence - just makes you look petty and small.

My dog survived streets of Detroit. He could outrun any other dog in the neighborhood. He was so intelligent, he knew, among other things, how to open the front door, how to bring me a drink from fridge, or how to flush the toilet. He loved beer and ice cream. In comparison with your writings here, that kind of intelligence makes you look petty and small.
Good dog, but the rest is just crazy lol

BS, dupe of the greedy idiot rich. The obscenity of CEOs making 300X average workers can only end when top rates are much higher.

Punters have the league minimum to help them, and it's not a joke like the the national (GOP) min. wage.

Actually, the real question is - why does it even exist?!? At the federal level it is 100% illegal. Assistance should come from charities - not government.

But wit charities, liberals realize they cannot mooch off the syste, indefinitely. With government, they have guaranteed income for life. And that is one of the reasons they support criminal activity.
Charities are often a scam and dry up in hard times. No one wants to be on assistance forever unless they're disabled. It's a gigantic pain in the ass. Even worse than a min wage job. Great job, GOP. And silly misinformed hater dupes....

Blacks are not liberals by the way, 90% chance bigot- they just know. where the bigots are...

The CEO of any company doesn't actually do any of the work. S/He directs and delegates.

and A-GAIN... I will ask you.... Why would a capitalist enterprise who's only objective is maximum profits... pay someone SO much of their precious profits to simply delegate work to others? :dunno:

It makes NO SENSE!

Do you not comprehend this, clown???? :dunno:

It's the same reason sports coaches make so much. It's the art of directing and delegating.

Forum List

Back