Why can't the RW make up its mind about liberals? Are we snowflakes or are we unhinged and violent?

Their are two types of LWNJ's: Snowflakes who cower in fear and unhinged losers who lash out violently to hide their fear.

Oh, I see. Kinda like gun nuts who cower behind their guns, but strike out at the first chance to play Rambo.
Like this guy?

screen_shot_2017-06-14_at_12.01.41_pm.jpg
More like these
mass-murderers-composite-4-2.jpg

We don't all sound like them..
All leftys sound like they have hodgkinsons dieses..

Hodgkinson shared a post from “Republicans Suck,” saying, “Republicans Hate Women, Minorities, Working Class People, & Most All (99%) of the People of the Country.”

He also wrote, “Trump is Guilty & Should Go to Prison for Treason” and “Trump is a Mean, Disgusting Person.”

June 2015 he wrote, “The Opposite of a Liberal Progressive is a Bigoted Racist that wants the Rich to get Richer at the expense of the 99%…..Republicans are so Stupid….”

He wrote in May 2015, “Congressional Republicans Hate Americans & Should All be Voted Out of Office……..”

He wrote, “Republican Bitch Wants People to Work for Slave Wages, when a Livable Wage is the Only Way to Go! Vote Blue, It’s Right for You

So you think one idiot controls everyone. You're not very bright, are you

Why can't the RW make up its mind about liberals? Are we snowflakes or are we unhinged and violent?

LMAO liberals are snowflakes, unhinged, and violent. Also frequently retarded and disconnected from reality, liars, dishonest, lowlifes, moochers and deadbeats. I know right, they are pretty messed up individuals.

Ive noticed that the rightwing will pick a description of the left when it conveniently fits their narrative about a political issue. They don't seem smart enough to realize how much these narratives contradict one another lol

The term 'snowflake' inherently refers to a liberal. Not all liberals are unhinged and violent by most unhinged and violent people are liberal. Not sure where your confusion is?

Their are two types of LWNJ's: Snowflakes who cower in fear and unhinged losers who lash out violently to hide their fear.

Oh, I see. Kinda like gun nuts who cower behind their guns, but strike out at the first chance to play Rambo.
Like this guy?

screen_shot_2017-06-14_at_12.01.41_pm.jpg
More like these
mass-murderers-composite-4-2.jpg

We don't all sound like them..
All leftys sound like they have hodgkinsons dieses..

Hodgkinson shared a post from “Republicans Suck,” saying, “Republicans Hate Women, Minorities, Working Class People, & Most All (99%) of the People of the Country.”

He also wrote, “Trump is Guilty & Should Go to Prison for Treason” and “Trump is a Mean, Disgusting Person.”

June 2015 he wrote, “The Opposite of a Liberal Progressive is a Bigoted Racist that wants the Rich to get Richer at the expense of the 99%…..Republicans are so Stupid….”

He wrote in May 2015, “Congressional Republicans Hate Americans & Should All be Voted Out of Office……..”

He wrote, “Republican Bitch Wants People to Work for Slave Wages, when a Livable Wage is the Only Way to Go! Vote Blue, It’s Right for You

So you think one idiot controls everyone. You're not very bright, are you

I didn't say that...

Ive noticed that the rightwing will pick a description of the left when it conveniently fits their narrative about a political issue. They don't seem smart enough to realize how much these narratives contradict one another lol

Critical thought snowflake. Let me help:

Cause: Liberals are emotional wrecks and very sensitive. That's what causes the snow-storm. This is often the result of an undeveloped prefrontal cortex. A society corrupted with contrary thought is a contributor, as are gadgets up our ass 24-7. Add a real dumbing down & there you have your typical snowflake.

Effect:
A.
Perhaps you should look up the term unhinged. Somehow you missed the correlation between an emotional mess and unhinged. If a visual helps, I've added the video below.

B. It's not unusual for an emotional disaster to turn to violence, especially in a cowardly manner. It's a trait often discharged by the human species. Not sure how you came to conclusion that all Republicans believe that all snowflakes are violent, but you're "critical thought" guy and don't need a reason.

Last edited:
It is simple. The left is like the schoolyard bully screaming with red faced rage, striking out at every perceived slight. But when confronted, when the ass gets paddled, the liberal yells about hurt feelings. "He hit me!" The world should be made safe for liberal abuse.

I pity to fool who makes his moves on a calculation that ANYONE on the other side of a gun is actually "cowering."

I pity to fool who makes his moves on a calculation that ANYONE on the other side of a gun is actually "cowering."

A coward with a gun is the most dangerous.

Perhaps you lack the critical thinking skills to comprehend the fact that "snowflake" and "unhinged and violent" are not mutually exclusive terms.

Must be why your avatar just screams that you know that you lack critical thinking skills.

As a prior service Marine?

I'll take that bet.

Perhaps you lack the critical thinking skills to comprehend the fact that "snowflake" and "unhinged and violent" are not mutually exclusive terms.

Must be why your avatar just screams that you know that you lack critical thinking skills.

I know, crazy right?

The term 'snowflake' inherently refers to a liberal. Not all liberals are unhinged and violent by most unhinged and violent people are liberal. Not sure where your confusion is?
The term 'snowflake' inherently refers to a liberal.
You just keep thinking that...
  • No, 'Snowflake' as a Slang Term Did Not Begin with 'Fight Club'
    • It's developed a new and decidedly less pleasant use as a disparaging term for a person who is seen as overly sensitive and fragile.
  • The surprising history of ‘snowflake’ as a political insult
    • It was a largely non-partisan slight — a mean, though not hateful, dig at millennials perceived to have an outsize sense of their own individuality and, by extension, importance. Helicopter parented to the hilt, millennials supposedly graduated from college (into a dismal economy with unprecedented mountains of student debt) too coddled for this cruel world, ill-equipped to face life’s indignities with dignity.

But as 2016 dawned, snowflake made its way to the mainstream and, in the process, evolved into something more vicious. The insult expanded to encompass not just the young but liberals of all ages; it became the epithet of choice for right-wingers to fling at anyone who could be accused of being too easily offended, too in need of “safe spaces,” too fragile.
Quite frankly, I don't know of any genre of people more fragile than right wingers (RWS).
  • RWS want a savior of sorts who'll provide them with rote labor jobs like the ones their grandparents had. The rest of us are willing to develop the skills needed to perform the literally millions of available jobs.
  • RWS are the most vocal complainers about not being listened to and not being heard, yet in few instances have they anything worth saying; moreover, coherent utterances are anathema to them.
  • RWS, if one doesn't fawn all over them, get pissed off.
  • RWS inflexibly see the world in binary terms, and we all know that which is not flexible is easily broken.
  • RWS complain about what the press is saying about them rather than giving the press something different to talk about.
  • RWS see no difference between constructive criticism and castigatory invective.
  • RWS, when confronted with a criticism, resort to vulgar aspersions.
  • RWS, when faced with criticism, respond with tu quoque retorts, as if that were germane to the act/remarks about which the criticism was made.
The only reason RWS use the term "snowflake" is to preempt it being proffered of them.

I'll take that bet.
I was in a store when a robbery occurred. When the cops showed up, they didn't know good guys from bad guys, so they pointed their guns at everyone there. I was concerned, but not really afraid. Another time, a woman cop pulled me over for speeding. It was obviously her first solo stop, and she was shaking and sweating, and had her hand on her gun the entire time. Can you guess which one scared me more, and seemed more likely to shoot me?

I'll take that bet.
I was in a store when a robbery occurred. When the cops showed up, they didn't know good guys from bad guys, so they pointed their guns at everyone there. I was concerned, but not really afraid. Another time, a woman cop pulled me over for speeding. It was obviously her first solo stop, and she was shaking and sweating, and had her hand on her gun the entire time. Can you guess which one scared me more, and seemed more likely to shoot me?

I see.

So the more "dangerous" person behind a gun is the one that scares "you " the most by being scared and insecure themself.. and not about the one who could calmly and methodically take out dozens without letting their emotions get the best of them.

Paging Dr. FREUD!

I'll take that bet.

I see.

So the more "dangerous" person behind a gun is the one that scares "you " the most by being scared and insecure themself.. and not about the one who could calmly and methodically take out dozens without letting their emotions get the best of them.

Paging Dr. FREUD!

Yes, a psychopath with a gun, and the intention to kill as many as possible would certainly be more dangerous. Thankfully, most gun nuts aren't psychopaths with guns. they are just run of the mill RWNJs with a dream of being rambo.

The term 'snowflake' inherently refers to a liberal.
You just keep thinking that...
  • No, 'Snowflake' as a Slang Term Did Not Begin with 'Fight Club'
    • It's developed a new and decidedly less pleasant use as a disparaging term for a person who is seen as overly sensitive and fragile.
  • The surprising history of ‘snowflake’ as a political insult
    • It was a largely non-partisan slight — a mean, though not hateful, dig at millennials perceived to have an outsize sense of their own individuality and, by extension, importance. Helicopter parented to the hilt, millennials supposedly graduated from college (into a dismal economy with unprecedented mountains of student debt) too coddled for this cruel world, ill-equipped to face life’s indignities with dignity.

But as 2016 dawned, snowflake made its way to the mainstream and, in the process, evolved into something more vicious. The insult expanded to encompass not just the young but liberals of all ages; it became the epithet of choice for right-wingers to fling at anyone who could be accused of being too easily offended, too in need of “safe spaces,” too fragile.
Quite frankly, I don't know of any genre of people more fragile than right wingers (RWS).
  • RWS want a savior of sorts who'll provide them with rote labor jobs like the ones their grandparents had. The rest of us are willing to develop the skills needed to perform the literally millions of available jobs.
  • RWS are the most vocal complainers about not being listened to and not being heard, yet in few instances have they anything worth saying; moreover, coherent utterances are anathema to them.
  • RWS, if one doesn't fawn all over them, get pissed off.
  • RWS inflexibly see the world in binary terms, and we all know that which is not flexible is easily broken.
  • RWS complain about what the press is saying about them rather than giving the press something different to talk about.
  • RWS see no difference between constructive criticism and castigatory invective.
  • RWS, when confronted with a criticism, resort to vulgar aspersions.
  • RWS, when faced with criticism, respond with tu quoque retorts, as if that were germane to the act/remarks about which the criticism was made.
The only reason RWS use the term "snowflake" is to preempt it being proffered of them.

The rest of us are willing to develop the skills needed to perform the literally millions of availablejobs.

What world do you live In? Who wants an artificial wage increase to $15 an hour lazy liberals or conservatives?

And you forget how the left thought Obama was the "Messiah" and the one that was going to save them and give them free stuff?

Forum List

Back