Why can't the RW make up its mind about liberals? Are we snowflakes or are we unhinged and violent?

Ive noticed that the rightwing will pick a description of the left when it conveniently fits their narrative about a political issue. They don't seem smart enough to realize how much these narratives contradict one another lol
Why can't the RW make up its mind about liberals? Are we snowflakes or are we unhinged and violent?

The term 'snowflake' inherently refers to a liberal. Not all liberals are unhinged and violent by most unhinged and violent people are liberal. Not sure where your confusion is?
The term 'snowflake' inherently refers to a liberal.
You just keep thinking that...
  • No, 'Snowflake' as a Slang Term Did Not Begin with 'Fight Club'
    • It's developed a new and decidedly less pleasant use as a disparaging term for a person who is seen as overly sensitive and fragile.
  • The surprising history of ‘snowflake’ as a political insult
    • It was a largely non-partisan slight — a mean, though not hateful, dig at millennials perceived to have an outsize sense of their own individuality and, by extension, importance. Helicopter parented to the hilt, millennials supposedly graduated from college (into a dismal economy with unprecedented mountains of student debt) too coddled for this cruel world, ill-equipped to face life’s indignities with dignity.

But as 2016 dawned, snowflake made its way to the mainstream and, in the process, evolved into something more vicious. The insult expanded to encompass not just the young but liberals of all ages; it became the epithet of choice for right-wingers to fling at anyone who could be accused of being too easily offended, too in need of “safe spaces,” too fragile.
Quite frankly, I don't know of any genre of people more fragile than right wingers (RWS).
  • RWS want a savior of sorts who'll provide them with rote labor jobs like the ones their grandparents had. The rest of us are willing to develop the skills needed to perform the literally millions of available jobs.
  • RWS are the most vocal complainers about not being listened to and not being heard, yet in few instances have they anything worth saying; moreover, coherent utterances are anathema to them.
  • RWS, if one doesn't fawn all over them, get pissed off.
  • RWS inflexibly see the world in binary terms, and we all know that which is not flexible is easily broken.
  • RWS complain about what the press is saying about them rather than giving the press something different to talk about.
  • RWS see no difference between constructive criticism and castigatory invective.
  • RWS, when confronted with a criticism, resort to vulgar aspersions.
  • RWS, when faced with criticism, respond with tu quoque retorts, as if that were germane to the act/remarks about which the criticism was made.
The only reason RWS use the term "snowflake" is to preempt it being proffered of them.

Let me guess, you're educated in liberal arts, perhaps a teacher? I'd like to address your BS in bullet points, okay?

• RWS want a savior of sorts who'll provide them with rote labor jobs like the ones their grandparents had. The rest of us are willing to develop the skills needed to perform the literally millions of available jobs. I guess you can explain why education and government positions are made up of liberals? There's a difference between those that do, and those who teach and lean on government because they take the dependence route. I know MANY Republicans who are lawyers, scientists, accountants, engineers, etc...You're just talk.
  • RWS are the most vocal complainers about not being listened to and not being heard, yet in few instances have they anything worth saying; moreover, coherent utterances are anathema to them. Fuck, you think using intellect terms adds validity to your BS? This has no meaning, it's just talk. You're reaching to fill up space.
  • RWS, if one doesn't fawn all over them, get pissed off. See my last response.
  • RWS inflexibly see the world in binary terms, and we all know that which is not flexible is easily broken. What the fuck does that mean? We see the world in two terms? Whose words are you attempting to use?
  • RWS complain about what the press is saying about them rather than giving the press something different to talk about. You mean like the Russian conspiracy as opposed Trump's accomplishments toward controlling our borders and national security? That doesn't meet the liberal agenda. You're a talk-a-lot.
  • RWS see no difference between constructive criticism and castigatory invective. Big words without a point. Talk-a-lot.
  • RWS, when confronted with a criticism, resort to vulgar aspersions. Oh sure, It's Republicans who resort to vulger aspersions. Say big word guy, you trying to impress us or yourself?
  • RWS, when faced with criticism, respond with tu quoque retorts, as if that were germane to the act/remarks about which the criticism was made. Right, it's a Republican trait. It's what separates they from liberals. Don't you have some papers to grade, or do you have the summer off on my dime? Here are some BIG words for you to look up: hypocrisy, logorrhea & projection.

Last edited:
Ive noticed that the rightwing will pick a description of the left when it conveniently fits their narrative about a political issue. They don't seem smart enough to realize how much these narratives contradict one another lol

I'm gonna go with "spoiled children throwing tantrums when they didn't get their way". How about THAT narrative?

Damn! I didn't know that this thread was about Trump!

The term 'snowflake' inherently refers to a liberal. Not all liberals are unhinged and violent by most unhinged and violent people are liberal. Not sure where your confusion is?
    • It's developed a new and decidedly less pleasant use as a disparaging term for a person who is seen as overly sensitive and fragile.
    • It was a largely non-partisan slight — a mean, though not hateful, dig at millennials perceived to have an outsize sense of their own individuality and, by extension, importance. Helicopter parented to the hilt, millennials supposedly graduated from college (into a dismal economy with unprecedented mountains of student debt) too coddled for this cruel world, ill-equipped to face life’s indignities with dignity.

But as 2016 dawned, snowflake made its way to the mainstream and, in the process, evolved into something more vicious. The insult expanded to encompass not just the young but liberals of all ages; it became the epithet of choice for right-wingers to fling at anyone who could be accused of being too easily offended, too in need of “safe spaces,” too fragile.
Quite frankly, I don't know of any genre of people more fragile than right wingers (RWS).
  • RWS want a savior of sorts who'll provide them with rote labor jobs like the ones their grandparents had. The rest of us are willing to develop the skills needed to perform the literally millions of available jobs.
  • RWS are the most vocal complainers about not being listened to and not being heard, yet in few instances have they anything worth saying; moreover, coherent utterances are anathema to them.
  • RWS inflexibly see the world in binary terms, and we all know that which is not flexible is easily broken.
  • RWS complain about what the press is saying about them rather than giving the press something different to talk about.
  • RWS see no difference between constructive criticism and castigatory invective.
  • RWS, when faced with criticism, respond with tu quoque retorts, as if that were germane to the act/remarks about which the criticism was made.
The only reason RWS use the term "snowflake" is to preempt it being proffered of them.

Let me guess, you're educated in liberal arts, perhaps a teacher? I'd like to address your BS in bullet points, okay?

• RWS want a savior of sorts who'll provide them with rote labor jobs like the ones their grandparents had. The rest of us are willing to develop the skills needed to perform the literally millions of available jobs. I guess you can explain why education and government positions are made up of liberals? There's a difference between those that do, and those who teach and lean on government because they take the dependence route. I know MANY Republicans who are lawyers, scientists, accountants, engineers, etc...You're just talk.
  • RWS are the most vocal complainers about not being listened to and not being heard, yet in few instances have they anything worth saying; moreover, coherent utterances are anathema to them. Fuck, you think using intellect terms adds validity to your BS? This has no meaning, it's just talk. You're reaching to fill up space.
  • RWS inflexibly see the world in binary terms, and we all know that which is not flexible is easily broken. What the fuck does that mean? We see the world in two terms? Whose words are you attempting to use?
  • RWS complain about what the press is saying about them rather than giving the press something different to talk about. You mean like the Russian conspiracy as opposed Trump's accomplishments toward controlling our borders and national security? That doesn't meet the liberal agenda. You're a talk-a-lot.
  • RWS see no difference between constructive criticism and castigatory invective. Big words without a point. Talk-a-lot.
  • RWS, when confronted with a criticism, resort to vulgar aspersions. Oh sure, It's Republicans who resort to vulger aspersions. Say big word guy, you trying to impress us or yourself?
  • RWS, when faced with criticism, respond with tu quoque retorts, as if that were germane to the act/remarks about which the criticism was made. Right, it's a Republican trait. It's what separates they from liberals. Don't you have some papers to grade, or do you have the summer off on my dime? Here are some BIG words for you to look up: hypocrisy, logorrhea & projection.
Let me guess, you're educated in liberal arts, perhaps a teacher?

Your guess is mostly incorrect.

What the fuck does that mean?

If that's what you must ask about anything I post, , and in the way you asked it, you can safely assume you aren't among the remarks' intended audience; thus you won't get a substantive reply from me. That works for me. I hope it works for you, but I don't care if it doesn't.

Some of you liberal vermin are one, some are the other. You do realize your non-human political colostomy bag has more than one type of scumbag in it?

which side needs safe rooms?
which side needs therapy when TRUMP is squibbled on the sidewalk?
which side is shooting congressmen?

yea. snowflakes

Are we snowflakes or are we unhinged and violent?

Well, it's possible to be both a progressive hypersensitive narcissist (a snowflake) and to get violent over it when someone hurts your feelings or challenges you in any way.

A snowflake becomes unhinged when it dawns on them that reality doesn't come with "safe spaces", or that they can't always shut down freedom of expression, and a riot ensues.

That's a pretty easy question.

Last edited:

You are both.........you are snowflakes, weak ......you are unhinged and violent....you have to attack innocent, unarmed people in packs and from an ambush.......

Are you telling us that you're still not completely homogenized?

There is nothing mutually exclusive about those categories.

Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate
Hate leads to suffering.

The cowards are usually quick to lash out

what's so damn funny is the right sees the left in the exact same way. *most* of us see it. those who don't, well they post war and peace about how bad the other side is while never using those same standards on themselves.

it's pretty pointless to reason with someone who's mind is already made up mostly from taking the worst of the other side and pretending all are *that way*. so for someone who uses such big words, as you have pointed out, he doesn't seem to really understand them, does he? :)

good post.

Their are two types of LWNJ's: Snowflakes who cower in fear and unhinged losers who lash out violently to hide their fear.

Oh, I see. Kinda like gun nuts who cower behind their guns, but strike out at the first chance to play Rambo.
Like this guy?

screen_shot_2017-06-14_at_12.01.41_pm.jpg
More like these
mass-murderers-composite-4-2.jpg

4 government mind controlled assets who carried out false flag attacks in order to advance the left's citizen infringement agenda

Their are two types of LWNJ's: Snowflakes who cower in fear and unhinged losers who lash out violently to hide their fear.

Oh, I see. Kinda like gun nuts who cower behind their guns, but strike out at the first chance to play Rambo.

I pity to fool who makes his moves on a calculation that ANYONE on the other side of a gun is actually "cowering."

A coward with a gun is the most dangerous.
coward defined----someone who is scared of other citizens exercising their rights. I dont like you bitch ass lefties, in fact I fucking hate you people, but I dont have a problem with you having and exercising yoru rights.

You are offended easily, and bullies when not confronted or countered. When confronted you sulk away like the whiny little bitches you are.

Notice in the videos how Anti-fa idiots are blustery and angry, but wimp out once they do something worth getting their asses arrested.

It's a duality that is easy to understand if you understand the wuss nature of the progressive.

I don't think you know what snowflake means.

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake."

It means identity politics and special circumstances for everyone is bullshit. We are all just somebody. Some people can't seem to handle this.

You are one of 7.5 billion humans currently alive and another 100 billion people who have died on this planet.

One of 107 billion humans that have existed.

as a right leaning libertarian (or alternately I could be called a conservative with some socially liberal or libertarian leanings), I see mor eof a variety of thought on the right than the left. that being said, reading the comments on DU and brietbart, they kind of mirror each other.

Forum List

Back