Why can't the RW make up its mind about liberals? Are we snowflakes or are we unhinged and violent?

QUOTE="Xelor, post: 17675383, member: 60905"

Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 2.03.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 2.03.54 PM.png

Well, I tried. As a trained communicator, I thought at least this one post was a no-fail to reach the other side, but when a person can so clearly say one thing, then either claim or think they said another, then it is easy to see why they are so often offended in talking to others.

First, you argue my point that it does not take two involved in being offended, then you do a 180° and deny ever saying it. Maybe you went to some liberal university or something where they teach a very mixed-up interpretation of language and the meaning of words.

I think the call it Lib-Speak, as when Big Willy told us that it depended on what the meaning of is is.

QUOTE="Xelor, post: 17675383, member: 60905"

View attachment 137706
View attachment 137707
Well, I tried. As a trained communicator, I thought at least this one post was a no-fail to reach the other side, but when a person can so clearly say one thing, then either claim or think they said another, then it is easy to see why they are so often offended in talking to others.

First, you argue my point that it does not take two involved in being offended, then you do a 180° and deny ever saying it. Maybe you went to some liberal university or something where they teach a very mixed-up interpretation of language and the meaning of words.

I think the call it Lib-Speak, as when Big Willy told us that it depended on what the meaning of is is.
As a trained communicator, I thought at least this one post was a no-fail to reach the other side...

Um....As a trained communicator, you should notice the appearance of, understand, and apply the difference between the meaning of "can" and "do." The following two statements are not synonymous.
  • One can do that unilaterally.
  • One does that unilaterally.
I for reference, the flow of yours and my remarks on the "offensiveness" line are as follows:
The most overly sensitive and fragile lot on this planet are liberals.
That's to be expected seeing as conservatives are so often offensive.
Ahh! I get it. I get it. Conservatives are wrong either way. When we aren't busy being offended, we are simply offending others!
The two are not mutually exclusive, so seeing as that's how most conservatives behave, yes.
It takes two to tango, you know
When it comes to one's being offensive, it does not. One can do that unilaterally.
you can't seriously intend for us to believe that offense is all one-sided?!
That's not what I said, so, there's no reason for you to think I intend for folks to believe I think that's the case.

when you get mad that we refuse to use the fake word 'ze' in reference to people, you're a snowflake.

when you beat someone to death with pipes, start riots, attempt mass murder, assault people at rallies, you are unhinged kooks.

not sure how hard this is for you to grasp.
Only one candidate advocated violence at his rallies.
retard, he told people to defend themselves, while your mayor and police chiefs stood by and watched as liberals attacked people.

Forum List

Back