Why can't we be pissed at both Trump and Biden for taking money from FEMA for migrants?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I'm a bit mystified that Maga seems to forget that not only did Trump do this, he also raided defense to pay for the wall mexico was going to pay for.

Now don't misunderstand, it seems to me that Biden was out of his mind (literally) to take money from fema to house immigrants here after he flew them in from haiti or venezuaal or wherever the fuck they came from.

I'm a bit mystified that Maga seems to forget that not only did Trump do this, he also raided defense to pay for the wall mexico was going to pay for.

Now don't misunderstand, it seems to me that Biden was out of his mind (literally) to take money from fema to house immigrants here after he flew them in from haiti or venezuaal or wherever the fuck they came from.
Trump used funds to have hearings and get them processed quicker.

Xiden and harris took the funds, much more, to resettle the illegals in the United States

I have said it before, they are both using the establishment for political ends.

The job of the administrative branch is just to enforce and execute the laws.

Neither side does that anymore. The both use the administrative branch for political and social engineering.

FEMA sucks.

I have said it before, they are both using the establishment for political ends.

The job of the administrative branch is just to enforce and execute the laws.

Neither side does that anymore. The both use the administrative branch for political and social engineering.

FEMA sucks.
yeah. And if you want to waste the time, you can track the bastardization of fema to homeland security and W. (whom I voted for, unfortunately)

Trump was doing his job to defend America's borders and protect American citizens.

Biden was doing the exact opposite by essentially opening the border to all comers and putting Americans at higher risk not to mention using resources Americans need for the horde of illegal immigrant invasion.

And now there is huge controversy whether the Biden Administration is now taking disaster relief funds from FEMA and using them to house and nurture illegal migrants.

The Democrat controlled MSM says no it isn't. The few independent media sources say yes it is. Who to believe?

There is seemingly no problem finding plenty of cash to house, feed, fund, provide healthcare and education to illegal migrants. But FEMA doesn't have the funding to get through the hurricane season?

I think the independent media has the edge on this one:

“They stole the FEMA money just like they stole it from a bank,” Trump charged.....

"Trump’s claims have been echoed by his supporters, such as billionaire Elon Musk. But Trump is completely wrong."

" he did exactly what he claims Biden did — take money from FEMA’s disaster fund to fund migrant programs at the southern border."

"Congress boosted the budget from $360 million in fiscal year 2023 to $650 million in fiscal year 2024. The program’s 2023 annual report says it provides shelter, such as hotel/motel services, food and transportation, including plane tickets up to $700 a person."

All from your MSN link. No mention of Biden reallocating funds from the one to the other like they say Trump did.

“They stole the FEMA money just like they stole it from a bank,” Trump charged.....

"Trump’s claims have been echoed by his supporters, such as billionaire Elon Musk. But Trump is completely wrong."

" he did exactly what he claims Biden did — take money from FEMA’s disaster fund to fund migrant programs at the southern border."

"Congress boosted the budget from $360 million in fiscal year 2023 to $650 million in fiscal year 2024. The program’s 2023 annual report says it provides shelter, such as hotel/motel services, food and transportation, including plane tickets up to $700 a person."

All from your MSN link. No mention of Biden reallocating funds from the one to the other like they say Trump did.
The Democrat controlled MSM will of course say what the Administration wants said with little or no interest in giving anybody the whole story or often even the correct story.

The few truly independent news sources are telling it somewhat differently.

". . . A relatively paltry $4 million has been paid directly to families and individuals in the week since Hurricane Helene ravaged the Southeast, killing at least 202 people and causing severe flooding damage from Florida to North Carolina, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Thursday. . ."

". . .“The Biden-Harris administration took more than a billion tax dollars that had been allocated to FEMA for disaster relief and used it to house illegal aliens,” fumed Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio). “Now, they’ve abandoned American hurricane victims in North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, and Tennessee.”

Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.), whose district neighbors the disaster zone, tweeted: “FEMA spending over a billion dollars on illegals while they leave Americans stranded and without help is treasonous. U.S. citizens are dying. Pray for our country folks.”

"Rep. Eli Crane (R-Ariz.) added: “‘The Biden-Harris FEMA spent over $1 BILLION on funding illegal aliens. America LAST. . .”

“Connect the dots, if you can,” wrote Tim Murtaugh, an adviser to former President Donald Trump’s campaign. “DHS says FEMA might not have enough cash to help people through hurricane season. But in 2 years of a new Biden-Harris program, they’ve spent $1 BILLION on housing and other services for migrants.”

Last edited:

hmm, no I didn't link to Biden using FEMA funds to house immigrants here (and I simply assume they were given amnesty because of their home country, which is any potus' decision.

my point was simply .... DON'T GET PISSED AT BIDEN'S IDIOCAY UNLESS YOU'RE PISSED AT TRUMP'S TOO.

hmm, no I didn't link to Biden using FEMA funds to house immigrants here (and I simply assume they were given amnesty because of their home country, which is any potus' decision.

my point was simply .... DON'T GET PISSED AT BIDEN'S IDIOCAY UNLESS YOU'RE PISSED AT TRUMP'S TOO.
Trump didn’t use the funds to resettle illegals he told to surge the border

You are desperately trying to deflect

The Democrat controlled MSM will of course say what the Administration wants said with little or no interest in giving anybody the whole story or often even the correct story.

The few truly independent news sources are telling it somewhat differently.

". . .“The Biden-Harris administration took more than a billion tax dollars that had been allocated to FEMA for disaster relief and used it to house illegal aliens,” fumed Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio). “Now, they’ve abandoned American hurricane victims in North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, and Tennessee.”

Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.), whose district neighbors the disaster zone, tweeted: “FEMA spending over a billion dollars on illegals while they leave Americans stranded and without help is treasonous. U.S. citizens are dying. Pray for our country folks.”

"Rep. Eli Crane (R-Ariz.) added: “‘The Biden-Harris FEMA spent over $1 BILLION on funding illegal aliens. America LAST. . .”

“Connect the dots, if you can,” wrote Tim Murtaugh, an adviser to former President Donald Trump’s campaign. “DHS says FEMA might not have enough cash to help people through hurricane season. But in 2 years of a new Bid

"Congress boosted the budget from $360 million in fiscal year 2023 to $650 million in fiscal year 2024. The program’s 2023 annual report says..."

That is the kernel of true in Benedict Donald's latest lie. They did spend a billion dollar on the program mostly on migrants.
A fraction of what the Disaster Relief Fund spent on disaster relief in the last two years.

Of course Gym Jordan is lying. Congress allocated the funds to the Shelter and Services Program to the tune of a billion dollars over two year. No funds were redirected, But that's his MO.

"Congress boosted the budget from $360 million in fiscal year 2023 to $650 million in fiscal year 2024. The program’s 2023 annual report says..."

That is the kernel of true in Benedict Donald's latest lie. They did spend a billion dollar on the program mostly on migrants.
A fraction of what the Disaster Relief Fund spent on disaster relief in the last two years.

Of course Gym Jordan is lying. Congress allocated the funds to the Shelter and Services Program to the tune of a billion dollars over two year. No funds were redirected, But that's his MO.
So KJP was lying when she said they did take from the FEMA disaster funds to use for migrant resettlement in 2022?

My bad. I just saw they correctly stated that Congress allocated over a billion dollars to the Shelter and Services Program over the last two year and that is the same number Trump and fiends are using.

I believe also that Trump had to declare an emergency at the boarder to reallocate funds from any program to his wall......

So KJP was lying when she said they did take from the FEMA disaster funds to use for migrant resettlement in 2022?

Got a transcript or the time on that video where she allegedly lied? It sure wasn't at the beginning and I'm not sitting through that POS's descriptive and disgusting narrative to find it.

In truth....
They are not getting a flight back. They will be loaded on prison boxcars and sent by train back.

There's also a HUGE difference between the two administration's.

Biden's admin has spent the USA into the poorhouse and the Government is in huge amounts of debt.
By contrast the previous Trump administration was almost a completely balanced budget. No extra debt load at all. Receipts were just slightly lower than income. (Ideal situation and the working people had surpluses every month) EVERY Government budget was followed and working.

Now we have a 35 Trillion dollar deficit. That's not going away anytime soon.

Got a transcript or the time on that video where she allegedly lied? It sure wasn't at the beginning and I'm not sitting through that POS's descriptive and disgusting narrative to find it.
Well it's there. Her current statement was at roughly .89 minutes into the video and her 2022 statement ended at roughly 1.09 or so into the video. If you can't spare a minute to check the facts then you don't really even want to know do you.

Forum List

Back