Why Democrats Lost Mainstream America...and Can't Win a Race for Dog Catcher in 38 states.

A fantastic BS propaganda/character assassination machine, Russian fake news, a cowardly controversy mad media, and the idiot GOPer Comey?

Why this ding dong will never win a general election.

A fantastic BS propaganda/character assassination machine, Russian fake news, a cowardly controversy mad media, and the idiot GOPer Comey?
And Hillary I'm going to put a lot of coal miners out of work Clinton.

Perfecto Mundo. Real American's do not live in a bubble and have to get their hands dirty and work for a living. They are not into PC bullshit or environmental communist.

Perfecto Mundo. Real American's do not live in a bubble and have to get their hands dirty and work for a living. They are not into PC bullshit or environmental communist.
There are many more people working on Alt Energy than coal now, and the fastest growing job is wind turbine technicians...

I just did a very quick count and found that Democrats have representatives in Congress in at least 37 states.

Forum List

Back