Why Did, And Why Do, So Many Self-Proclaimed Conservative Side w/Rush On Sandra Fluke

"What the difference is" is irrelevant. The point is you claimed Fluke was "lying" thusly:

Well now, I quoted the testimony and it seems you fucking can't prove that at all, so you're fucking wrong. Testifying that 40% "report struggling financially" is in no way the same thing as declaring they "can't afford" it. Again, and I told you this yesterday, the verb there is "report".

Moreover, at the same time back there you said:

-- None of which exists in the transcript.

So there is lying here, but Sandra Fluke ain't the one doing it.

Back on, as it happens, Valentine's Day, some other wag named Longknife who also apparently didn't bother to read the transcript, also came in spewing the Limblob lies about stuff Fluke never said. I immediately challenged him to back that up. He backed up so far that he never returned to the thread at all, and that was five days ago. But at least he didn't keep beating a dead horse that had no legs to run on.
:cuckoo:

No, the point is that, unless you can tell me what the fuck the difference is, she lied. Since you just admitted you can't tell me what it is I will take this as a concession on your part.

You'll do no such thing, and I see you looking for a way out here but that ain't happening.
The fact that Fluke never actually said any of the things you and Rash Pimpjob would have us believe did, doesn't make her the liar. Perhaps this distinction is elusive.

Again for the slow reader:
"Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law report ...."
is a different statement from the direct:
"Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law can't afford..."

- and you don't get to just morph other people's words to what would be more convenient to your agenda by some personal fiat. Moreover, she said nothing about "deliberately going to a Catholic University to force them to provide birth control to everyone free of charge". That's not in there either. Nor did she mention Planned Parenthood, Wal-Mart or "any form" of contraception or anything else.

You've apparently confused Fluke's words with Limblob's. This is why we linked the transcript -- so you could tell them apart.

I see, we are changing the attempt to defend Fluke from her saying struggling financially against me saying can't afford to her saying that they report they can't afford it.

Report it to whom? Where is the study that backs up the claim that 40% of the female law students are so stupid they don't know they can get free birth control?

Fluke lied.

End of conversation.

Again.

Last edited:
Already addressed. The difference is irrelevant. You're trying to ask me how much an apple is different from an orange. A false equivalence is a false equivalence; it's not a relative comparison.

What the fuck does fruit have to do with this discussion? There is no difference between the two phrases other than whatever exist in your deluded mind. It there was one you would be able to explain it.

Fluke lied, end of discussion.

Translation: "I can't prove it and I'm running away".
Apples and oranges is an analogy. You're trying to tell me two different things are in fact the same thing, because it's the only way you get to invent "lies" that were never there.

The liar is Limblob. You got caught up in those lies, which is why it's important to call them out for what they are. And so we do.

The problem here is you keep talking about Rush instead of dealing with my words. Guess what, the fact that Rush lied does not mean that Fluke didn't.

The liar is Limblob. You got caught up in those lies, which is why it's important to call them out for what they are. And so we do.

The problem here is you keep talking about Rush instead of dealing with my words. Guess what, the fact that Rush lied does not mean that Fluke didn't.

I was being diplomatic and assigning the lie to Plush instead of you. But OK, have it your way.

No, the point is that, unless you can tell me what the fuck the difference is, she lied. Since you just admitted you can't tell me what it is I will take this as a concession on your part.

You'll do no such thing, and I see you looking for a way out here but that ain't happening.
The fact that Fluke never actually said any of the things you and Rash Pimpjob would have us believe did, doesn't make her the liar. Perhaps this distinction is elusive.

- and you don't get to just morph other people's words to what would be more convenient to your agenda by some personal fiat. Moreover, she said nothing about "deliberately going to a Catholic University to force them to provide birth control to everyone free of charge". That's not in there either. Nor did she mention Planned Parenthood, Wal-Mart or "any form" of contraception or anything else.

You've apparently confused Fluke's words with Limblob's. This is why we linked the transcript -- so you could tell them apart.

I see, we are changing the attempt to defend Fluke from her saying struggling financially against me saying can't afford to her saying that they report they can't afford it.

Report it to whom? Where is the study that backs up the claim that 40% of the female law students are so stupid they don't know they can;t get free birth control?

Fluke lied.

End of conversation.

Again.

That testimony hasn't changed at all. It's been out there for a year. The only one who changed her words was you. Well, you and Plush Limpbag.

"Where some imaginary study is" is again your irrelevant contrivance. Where are these reports? Probably with Georgetown LSRJ. Doesn't matter, and the fact that it's not sitting in your lap doesn't make it not exist; you claimed Fluke lied; you were unable to prove any. So you "loose".

Next time do your homework and you won't be so loose.

See ya. :bye1:

Last edited:
Jimminne Christmas the Hawk, how uninformed are you about birth control pills?

It costs no more a year, to be on birth control pills if you screw every day, screw 10 times, screw once a week or screw once a YEAR....You don't take the pill only the day you get laid, you have to take it every single day of the week in most forms of it.

Why in the world did you say:

Are you truly that ignorant on the topic of Birth Control Pill use?

In addition to all of this garbage being said by all of you who "side with Rush",

YOU ARE NOT PAYING FOR THE COVERAGE at Georgetown university or anywhere....It costs no more money for the insurance companies to cover birth control, policies with birth control coverage vs without birth control coverage is the same.... Actuaries for the insurance companies have put a pencil to it, and with birth control coverage it saves them in areas of health care that 'the without coverage' costs them such as more in pregnancy coverage...thus the price of the pills etc, pay for themselves....it's a break even and insurance policies are NOT higher with birth control coverage.

So what's the beef all about?

My health insurance paid for a vasectomy. Cost a lot more than Sandra Flukes birth control pills

Looking at your avatar I can see why it cost so much ... :eek:

They charge by the pound

Report it to whom? Where is the study that backs up the claim that 40% of the female law students are so stupid they don't know they can;t get free birth control?

Fluke lied.

End of conversation.

Again.

That testimony hasn't changed at all. It's been out there for a year. The only one who changed her words was you. Well, you and Plush Limpbag.

"Where some imaginary study is" is again your irrelevant contrivance. Where are these reports? Probably with Georgetown LSRJ. Doesn't matter; you claimed Fluke lied; you were unable to prove any. So you "loose".

Next time do your homework and you won't be so loose.

See ya. :bye1:

There is no study? Does that mean I was right?

The only person that commited "character assassination" was Sandra Fluke, destroying her own character. Don't blame Rush for pointing that out.

“Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. 40% of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggle financially as a result of this policy." -- Sandra Fluke

If a woman is spending 3k a year on contraception then she must be a prostitute.

You know nothing about birth control, do you? First off, the birth control pill must be taken whether or not the woman is having sex at all, because it's not good to stop and start. Going on and off the pill and makes the possibilty of failure higher.

Secondly, Fluke said "over $3,000 during law school", not in one year - in Canada, that's a total of 6 years - 4 for your BA, and 2 years for your LLB. In order to get the pill, you have to have a doctor's prescription, and an annual pap smear. Those doctor visits and tests are not covered by the Georgetown health insurance plan and add substantially to the costs of obtaining contraception. What she said was a female student has to work an entire summer to make that kind of money, and she's correct.

The female students in law school completed a survey and 40% said these additional costs were a hardship for them, and why wouldn't they be, since most are already going into debt for school. Any additional expense, especially one that should be covered by their health insurance, which they've already paid for, is going to increase their level of debt once they graduate.

Not true. If you have a prescription for contraception that you take every day there is at least a week out of every cycle that you are not actually taking any medication.
It's amazing just how many on the Right don't know any women at all!

There are some pills you take for 3 weeks and are off for 1 week, but there is also a pill you take for 12 weeks and then stop for 1 week, and there is also the mini pill that you take every day without a break.

My health insurance paid for a vasectomy. Cost a lot more than Sandra Flukes birth control pills

Looking at your avatar I can see why it cost so much ... :eek:

They charge by the pound

How many trees died for that erector set, RW? How many trees??:lmao:

There is no study? Does that mean I was right?

Actually you're close. There is no study, there never was. You made that part up. The entire transcript says nothing of any "study".

-- Which of course makes her a liar. :rofl:

You know nothing about birth control, do you? First off, the birth control pill must be taken whether or not the woman is having sex at all, because it's not good to stop and start. Going on and off the pill and makes the possibilty of failure higher.

Secondly, Fluke said "over $3,000 during law school", not in one year - in Canada, that's a total of 6 years - 4 for your BA, and 2 years for your LLB. In order to get the pill, you have to have a doctor's prescription, and an annual pap smear. Those doctor visits and tests are not covered by the Georgetown health insurance plan and add substantially to the costs of obtaining contraception. What she said was a female student has to work an entire summer to make that kind of money, and she's correct.

The female students in law school completed a survey and 40% said these additional costs were a hardship for them, and why wouldn't they be, since most are already going into debt for school. Any additional expense, especially one that should be covered by their health insurance, which they've already paid for, is going to increase their level of debt once they graduate.

Not true. If you have a prescription for contraception that you take every day there is at least a week out of every cycle that you are not actually taking any medication.

There are some pills you take for 3 weeks and are off for 1 week, but there is also a pill you take for 12 weeks and then stop for 1 week, and there is also the mini pill that you take every day without a break.

I'm still doubled over laughing at this bit of ignorance:
If a woman is spending 3k a year on contraception then she must be a prostitute.

-- because the more sex you engage in, the more BC pills you need! :lmao:

Push Limbag made this same stupid mistake, and a year later his drones are still repeating it. Incroyable. Props to Care4All for pointing that one out. Too funny.

It depends on what sort of bc you're talking about.

cuz remember, you pointed out...there are different types

You have to take the minipill at the same time every day, which is why it is highly unlikely that anyone you know actually uses it.

Don't worry though, I don't know anything about women.

You have to take the minipill at the same time every day, which is why it is highly unlikely that anyone you know actually uses it.

You are supposed to take EVERY type of BC pill the same time each day for best results and yet the pill is quite popular no matter what type.

Yes, because it is so hard to take your pill first thing when you get up in the morning

it doesn't matter when you have to take it etc, it doesn't matter that there is a week of placebo pills a month that you take on some, it doesn't matter what 'make or model' suits the woman's body best....the POINT is that you don't just take a pill the day you get laid, you take it for a year period of protection, and implants of it, for even longer....so ITS COST is NOT RELATED TO HOW MANY TIMES YOU SCREW A DAY....screw in a week or screw in a year.....

thus the comment regarding her being a prostitute because of the money spent on birth control pills is just an UNINFORMED and ignorant statement.

it doesn't cost more, the more you screw around.

Last edited:
it doesn't matter when you have to take it etc, it doesn't matter that there is a week of placebo pills a month that you take on some, it doesn't matter what 'make or model' suits the woman's body best....the POINT is that you don't just take a pill the day you get laid, you take it for a year period of protection, and implants of it, for even longer....so ITS COST is NOT RELATED TO HOW MANY TIMES YOU SCREW A DAY....screw in a week or screw in a year.....

thus the comment regarding her being a prostitute because of the money spent on birth control pills is just an UNINFORMED and ignorant statement.

The thing is, they don't care about those details...they simply want to be able to rail against women having pre-marital sex.

I know that mindset.

My thing is this, just like how God gives us each the freedom to choose or reject him, we, as individuals, have the freedom to conduct their lives however they see fit. Whether or not that goes against the will of God is another matter, and the individual will have to answer for their actions at some point and usually face the consequences of their actions before that point as well.

You are supposed to take EVERY type of BC pill the same time each day for best results and yet the pill is quite popular no matter what type.

The minipill has to be taken at the same time everyday or it flat out fails. The same is not true of other methods of birth control.

Like I said, I don't know anything about women.

Yes, because it is so hard to take your pill first thing when you get up in the morning

Because no 21 year old coed ever sleeps late.

Funny, the only people in this thread that ever said it was are the ones that want it for free.

Last edited:

The thing is, they don't care about those details...they simply want to be able to rail against women having pre-marital sex.

I know that mindset.

My thing is this, just like how God gives us each the freedom to choose or reject him, we, as individuals, have the freedom to conduct their lives however they see fit. Whether or not that goes against the will of God is another matter, and the individual will have to answer for their actions at some point and usually face the consequences of their actions before that point as well.

You know the mindset that insist on arguing against a position no one has?

Because no 21 year old coed ever sleeps late.

Then you take it right after dinner, or right before you go to bed

It ain't rocket science

Forum List

Back