Why did Bush lie about Saddam being connected to 9/11?

I know why it started, I just wanted to see your take on it. Thanks for the kind words. As Apu Nahasapeemapetilon would say, come again.

A tip, when you think people are laughing with you, they are actually laughing at you. And they aren't pointing at you because you're popular.

So what else did you learn about reality on Democratic Underground? Fracking is actually a fundamentalist Christian plot to murder American citizens, did you know that? That's why I am in favor of it.

I know why it started, I just wanted to see your take on it. Thanks for the kind words. As Apu Nahasapeemapetilon would say, come again.

A tip, when you think people are laughing with you, they are actually laughing at you. And they aren't pointing at you because you're popular.

So what else did you learn about reality on Democratic Underground? Fracking is actually a fundamentalist Christian plot to murder American citizens, did you know that? That's why I am in favor of it.
I was there when they decided to introduce AIDS to decimate the black community. True story.

It's not that hard.

Nowhere did that address what I am challenging, that the thread title is a lie. It didn't say anything about 9/11.

And if W is a liar, so are the Democrats. The big lie in Iraq is the Democrats saying you were lied to. You did this hand and hand with your twins, the Republicans. I'm not interested in your petty, partisan bickering fighting the Republicans for the steering wheel while you both drive down the same road. I'd like to have a foreign policy that makes more sense. Being in the middle east at all doesn't make sense. Blowing the cover off energy exploration at home makes perfect sense.

Oh, I have no problem with the Democrats being liars. They are.

But Bush was lying. Bush new the intelligence was a crock of bedsheets.

Oh, by partisan bickering, er.... how many times should I say I don't, never have and won't vote Democrat or Republican?

Yes, I'd like a foreign policy that makes sense. This still doesn't change the fact that the Bush administration got the CIA to make up a load of lies, and then they willing used these lies to "prove" that Saddam had links to al-Qaeda and WMDs. They knew all they needed to do was get to the point of invading then anyone could find out these were lies and "so what?"

I see, so you think both sides are liars, it's just that you only want Republicans to be accountable for that.

Neither side lied about the intelligence. W pursued a bad strategy that isn't in US interest, then Democrats lied that they were lied to and threw their country under the bus.

I was there when they decided to introduce AIDS to decimate the black community. True story.

Bam, and you took a bunch of gay sinners out with them. Nicely played. My favorite was christian fundamentalists giving Indians blankets with small pox. Damn, I wish I'd been there.

Democrats haven't figured out yet that Putin is a Christian fundamentalist doing the Ukraine for religion. Cracks me up.

To the OP

Why did the UN lie about Saddam and WMDs?

Why did the UK?
Why did the EU?
Why did France?
Why did Germany?
Why did Saudi Arabia?
Why did Spain?
Why did Australia?
Why did Japan?

The entire world was convinced that Saddam had WMDs and would use them. To claim that it was only Bush is nothing but partisan bullshit.

To the OP

Why did the UK?
Why did the EU?
Why did France?
Why did Germany?
Why did Saudi Arabia?
Why did Spain?
Why did Australia?
Why did Japan?

The entire world was convinced that Saddam had WMDs and would use them. To claim that it was only Bush is nothing but partisan bullshit.

Bush lied to them too.

Clinton was in the White House for 8 years and the Democrats ran the Senate intelligence committee. W was in for six months before 9/11 and according to Democrats played them like a fiddle and they fell for it hook line and sinker. That's what they are actually telling us happened. They are complete suckers who let a guy rewrite the entire intelligence network in six months and in no way did they see it.

Don't you like when liberal lies are that if you believe them, they are way, way more stupid than if you don't? This does explain Putin kicking Obama's ass over and over and over.

To the OP

Why did the UK?
Why did the EU?
Why did France?
Why did Germany?
Why did Saudi Arabia?
Why did Spain?
Why did Australia?
Why did Japan?

Bush lied to them too.

Clinton was in the White House for 8 years and the Democrats ran the Senate intelligence committee. W was in for six months before 9/11 and according to Democrats played them like a fiddle and they fell for it hook line and sinker. That's what they are actually telling us happened. They are complete suckers who let a guy rewrite the entire intelligence network in six months and in no way did they see it.

Don't you like when liberal lies are that if you believe them, they are way, way more stupid than if you don't? This does explain Putin kicking Obama's ass over and over and over.

Exactly, the dem/lib position is that the ignorant asshole from texas was so smart and clever that he fooled all of the northeast intelligencia with his cowboy arrogance.

and dems wonder why we call them stupid.

I see, so you think both sides are liars, it's just that you only want Republicans to be accountable for that.

Neither side lied about the intelligence. W pursued a bad strategy that isn't in US interest, then Democrats lied that they were lied to and threw their country under the bus.

Funny how you seem to think you know what's in my head. You don't, by the way.

Neither side lied about intelligence, yet the US Congress came out and said that the CIA was deliberately making up "evidence" and passing it to Bush so he could do exactly what he wanted to do. That's way too much of a convenience for me to accept that Bush or those around him, didn't ask for it.

The Bush administration KNEW that the intelligence they were getting was not correct. If that isn't a lie then you're a sucker for liars.

To the OP

Why did the UK?
Why did the EU?
Why did France?
Why did Germany?
Why did Saudi Arabia?
Why did Spain?
Why did Australia?
Why did Japan?

Er.. Most of those were against invading Iraq. Only the UK and Spain went with the US>

To the OP

Why did the UK?
Why did the EU?
Why did France?
Why did Germany?
Why did Saudi Arabia?
Why did Spain?
Why did Australia?
Why did Japan?

Er.. Most of those were against invading Iraq. Only the UK and Spain went with the US>

They all bought into the intel. The UN passed 17 (I think) resolutions demanding that Saddam give up his WMDs. Its amazing that you credit Bush, who you constantly call stupid, with convincing the entire world to believe a lie.

BTW, repeating something you believe to be true is not lying.

They all bought into the intel. The UN passed 17 (I think) resolutions demanding that Saddam give up his WMDs. Its amazing that you credit Bush, who you constantly call stupid, with convincing the entire world to believe a lie.

So they all bought into it, Bush was the one who KNEW it was false intel.

Holy shit!

and you know that he knew? how? where you on the WH intel staff during that time? or do you get your "facts" from propaganda sites like kos and huffpuff?

BTW, your user name is very telling. At least you are honest about something.

Exactly, the dem/lib position is that the ignorant asshole from texas was so smart and clever that he fooled all of the northeast intelligencia with his cowboy arrogance.

Actually is was about betrayal. People trusted the President to be above reproach and honest with all matters regarding defense of the nation after 9/11. When he and his administration spokespeople continuously talked about WMD's and a connection between Saddam and al Qaeda people believed the President. No one expected the administration would hustle and mislead the country on such an important and serious matter. People believed that everything the President and his administration said would be proven when the invasion of Iraq occurred. It wasn't and that is how the people learned they had been misled and lied to. The President told us that Saddam was giving aid and protection to al Qaeda in a national address shortly after 9/11. That wasn't presented as a guess or maybe. It was presented to the world as a fact.
I keep asking the question of what did President Bush mean when he said Saddam was giving aid and protection to al Qaeda. All I ever get for responses are deflections into the WMD debate. So how did Saddam give aid and protection to al Qaeda?

Actually is was about betrayal. People trusted the President to be above reproach and honest with all matters regarding defense of the nation after 9/11. When he and his administration spokespeople continuously talked about WMD's and a connection between Saddam and al Qaeda people believed the President. No one expected the administration would hustle and mislead the country on such an important and serious matter. People believed that everything the President and his administration said would be proven when the invasion of Iraq occurred. It wasn't and that is how the people learned they had been misled and lied to. The President told us that Saddam was giving aid and protection to al Qaeda in a national address shortly after 9/11. That wasn't presented as a guess or maybe. It was presented to the world as a fact.
I keep asking the question of what did President Bush mean when he said Saddam was giving aid and protection to al Qaeda. All I ever get for responses are deflections into the WMD debate. So how did Saddam give aid and protection to al Qaeda?

The UN believed that he did. So did most of the civilized world. So did both Clintons, Kerry, Gore. They all had access to the same intel and came to the same conclusions. Maybe they were all wrong, or maybe those WMDs were moved to Syria. The truth may never be known. But partisan hacks will continue to pass out lies in hopes of gaining some political advantage.

Funny how you seem to think you know what's in my head. You don't, by the way.

Um...it's what you posted, moron. If you blame both sides, blame both sides, not just one which is all you're doing now except when I said, then you said oh yeah, them too.

Neither side lied about intelligence, yet the US Congress came out and said that the CIA was deliberately making up "evidence"

Actually, Democrats did. You make it sound like that was bi-partisan. It wasn't. Your argument is we know Democrats were lied to because they said they were. LOL, and you're calling me a sucker? Also, no idea who you were quoting when you quoted evidence.

and passing it to Bush so he could do exactly what he wanted to do. That's way too much of a convenience for me to accept that Bush or those around him, didn't ask for it.

The Bush administration KNEW that the intelligence they were getting was not correct. If that isn't a lie then you're a sucker for liars.
Right, Democrats ran the Senate and were in the White House until six months before 9/11. Then said they had no idea what was going on, Bush fooled them. They didn't know, And you're calling me a sucker for liars? That's just classic. Oh, and you're not a Democrat. LOL. And you blame them both while you say Democrats were innocent and Republicans lied to them.

You're a tool. A socket wrench. Democrats tell you what to think, and you think it.

Makes you wonder why Booooosh did not plant wmds in Iraq with the same black ops team that rigged WTC 7.

Remember folks, all of these liberals are truthers.

They still are. So why wouldn't Boooosh have planned to plant wmds there if he knew for a fact they were not there?

I fucking hate liberals.

The UN believed that he did. So did most of the civilized world. So did both Clintons, Kerry, Gore. They all had access to the same intel and came to the same conclusions. Maybe they were all wrong, or maybe those WMDs were moved to Syria. The truth may never be known. But partisan hacks will continue to pass out lies in hopes of gaining some political advantage.

You did exactly like I said always happens. You can't answer the question so you have ignored it and deflected to WMD's.

Forum List

Back