Why did Hamas do this?

Their religion is no sillier than yours.

What amuses me is that rightwingers are absolutely losing their shit because a few Mexicans want to come up here and do menial jobs.

But they can't understand why Palestinians are upset that Jews from Europe came into their country, seized land by force, and are making them live like second-class citizens in their own country.

There are many views. How did Israel not know? Roads of attacks to what happened are easier to access with outside help to do what Hamas did. Globalists want power. They consolidate more and more during wars and strife. Corrupted people and those men and women with an itch to scratch on any issue are a match for a goal.

Globalists?

I'm sure if the Zionist Squatters went back to Europe, the Palestinians would stop caring about them.

So you make it impossible for people to get into the country legally, and then you wonder why all these problems arise when people go around a system that doesn't work?

Really?
You people think any type of controls, vetting process, etc. is making it “impossible” to get into this country legally? What country should we emulate on immigration? Better yet, tell US how the benefits of Open Borders are exceeding the costs and risks? Provide more than “they are filling the jobs Americans won’t do”.

Hoping for at least a few calm, sober, thoughful responses.

More and more videos are surfacing over the October 7 attacks that began this (latest) international crisis. Atrocity after atrocity that are difficult for most of us to imagine. And now Israel is (predictably) responding, and things are only getting more dangerous.

So: Surely these people knew there would be a response, and some of the scenes are so brutal that it almost seems as if they're trying to PROVOKE a response. A BIG response.

Assuming there is some kind of organized strategy here, why do you think they did this? What is their end goal? My guess is that they're willing to sacrifice the innocents in Gaza to pull in other groups and countries to eliminate Israel once and for all.

Your thoughts?

Iran convinced them to do it, to drive Israel into responding. Iran wants to isolate Israel now that other muslim countries are beginning to soften their positions on Israel.....

More and more videos are surfacing over the October 7 attacks that began this (latest) international crisis. Atrocity after atrocity that are difficult for most of us to imagine. And now Israel is (predictably) responding, and things are only getting more dangerous.

So: Surely these people knew there would be a response, and some of the scenes are so brutal that it almost seems as if they're trying to PROVOKE a response. A BIG response.

Assuming there is some kind of organized strategy here, why do you think they did this? What is their end goal? My guess is that they're willing to sacrifice the innocents in Gaza to pull in other groups and countries to eliminate Israel once and for all.

Your thoughts?
Because they're murdering savage animals.

You people think any type of controls, vetting process, etc. is making it “impossible” to get into this country legally? What country should we emulate on immigration? Better yet, tell US how the benefits of Open Borders are exceeding the costs and risks? Provide more than “they are filling the jobs Americans won’t do”.

Actually, I'm currently in the process of getting my Chinese-born wife her marriage visa. She's been here for 7 years on work visas, but to get more permanent residency, we have to fill out a ton of forms to prove that I'm not just marrying her for the Green Card.

And this is for someone who works here, has filed taxes for the last 7 years and has family here.

So please, please don't tell me that the level of vetting for "legal" immigration isn't overly difficult.. it doesn't pass the laugh test.

The reality is, "Doing the jobs we won't do" is kind of good enough.

Given their productivity and their participation rate in the workforce, Mexican undocumented immigrants are significant economic contributors to the American economy. In 2019 alone, Mexican undocumented households earned almost $92 billion in household income and contributed $9.8 billion in federal, state, and local taxes, even assuming conservative estimates that only half of all undocumented households filed taxes. This is in addition to the $11.7 billion in contributions to Social Security and $2.8 billion to the Medicare Trust Fund that were made by or on behalf of employers of Mexican undocumented immigrants. After taxes, Mexican undocumented immigrants held more than $82.2 billion in spending power, money that often goes back into local economies as they spend on housing, consumer goods, and services.

Your thoughts?
I agree with your final paragraph.
they're willing to sacrifice the innocents in Gaza to pull in other groups and countries to eliminate Israel once and for all.

The Saudies were talking to Israel about normalizing relations and a Pale state. Neither Hamas nor Bibi want that. But there's no equivalency of evil. Israel would dump Bibi for peace, which they did once before in 1989, and they're gonna dump him over this clusterfk. The Pales have never supported peace. Arafat said he'd be killed if the abandoned the Pale's holy grail of going back inside Israel. Hamas just keeps these fools as ignorant victims of their own.

And has anyone EVER heard the Squad saying they'd not give a peep about the Pales till their leaders sued for peace? Have they ever called on the world to stop giving Hamas money?

Actually, I'm currently in the process of getting my Chinese-born wife her marriage visa. She's been here for 7 years on work visas, but to get more permanent residency, we have to fill out a ton of forms to prove that I'm not just marrying her for the Green Card.

And this is for someone who works here, has filed taxes for the last 7 years and has family here.

So please, please don't tell me that the level of vetting for "legal" immigration isn't overly difficult.. it doesn't pass the laugh test.

The reality is, "Doing the jobs we won't do" is kind of good enough.

Given their productivity and their participation rate in the workforce, Mexican undocumented immigrants are significant economic contributors to the American economy. In 2019 alone, Mexican undocumented households earned almost $92 billion in household income and contributed $9.8 billion in federal, state, and local taxes, even assuming conservative estimates that only half of all undocumented households filed taxes. This is in addition to the $11.7 billion in contributions to Social Security and $2.8 billion to the Medicare Trust Fund that were made by or on behalf of employers of Mexican undocumented immigrants. After taxes, Mexican undocumented immigrants held more than $82.2 billion in spending power, money that often goes back into local economies as they spend on housing, consumer goods, and services.
I’m all for streamlining and making legal immigration more efficient and expeditious; but, I’m not going to use the backlog bureaucracy and “doing the jobs we won’t do” as justification for open borders when the costs and risk are outweighing benefits; specifically, drugs, sex trafficking, and gangs.

Your thoughts?
You are correct.

And they were thanked by the Allies giving away their land.

It wasn’t their land. It was all owned by the British.

View attachment 847267

And before that it was owned by the Turks. . . .and before that. . .

Why the Middle East’s Borders Guarantee Forever Wars​

iu

Hamas is the suicide bomber and the suicide vest

". . . . But to the outsider Hamas’s actions in launching such a suicidal attack appear irrational. Why would it do such a thing when it was sitting in a commanding position of power in Gaza? It had funds flowing in from Qatar, and from the increasing number of day laborers allowed to work in Israel. It was also winning support in the West Bank as the PA became ever more irrelevant by the day.

But that was all a distraction from its overarching strategy of destroying Israel. Its updated (and moderated) charter of 2017 clearly states, ‘Hamas rejects any alternative to the full and complete liberation of Palestine, from the river to the sea.’

Everyone underestimated and misread Hamas, thinking its words were distant aspirations, rather than a direct plan of action. Many in the West thought it could be moderated, and Israel believed it could be contained so long as it allowed Hamas to maintain power in Gaza. Both calculations were fatally flawed. Hamas outwitted everyone, and has succeeded in sowing chaos and death in many multiples beyond the action of a single suicide bomber.

The question now is what comes next? Even if (and when) Hamas’s leadership is killed and its infrastructure in Gaza destroyed, the organization believes its message and ideology will live on, and flourish, in its wake, in the minds of millions throughout the Middle East.

As such, Hamas is using the atrocity in Southern Israel as an attempt to light a fuse and detonate a larger explosion of violence, potentially with the involvement of Hezbollah. Its hope is to ignite the whole Middle East, convulsing restive populations in Egypt, Jordan and elsewhere.

Hezbollah along with its masters in Iran shares Hamas’s ideology of death and destruction towards Israel. The calculation in Tehran and in the southern suburbs of Beirut is not – if to attack – but when. They will be carefully weighing their options if this is the time to use Hezbollah’s hidden arsenal of missiles. The arrival of American warships in the Eastern Mediterranean is an effort to warn Iran and try to ensure the conflict does not spread. . . . "

Hezbollah Defeated Israel in 2006 — Can It Again?​

October 16, 2023
The welter of analyses by pro-Israel think tanks across the West on the coming conflict between the Shia resistance movement and the IDF has missed a crucial factor, writes John Wight.

". . . In a 2014 report compiled by Washington think tank, Institute for the Study of War, Marisa Sullivan makes the cogent point that
1698084982450.png

In the wake of the 2006 conflict against Hezbollah in southern Lebanon, the Israelis established the Winograd Commission to investigate the inability of the Israeli military to achieve its strategic objectives. In its final report, published in 2008, the commission concluded that
1698085021147.png

Hezbollah’s ability to enter into another full scale conflict with Israel is of course hampered to a large degree by the fractious character of wider Lebanese society. The devastating 2020 explosion in Beirut Harbour exposed the parlous state of the country’s governance and weak political institutions hollowed out by years of corruption and mismanagement.

Hezbollah in this context has been regarded with hostility by a significant section of the Lebanese people — less guardian of the country’s sovereignty and more sectarian menace. However public opinion is a fluid entity, and never more so when it comes to war and conflict.

In 2006, for example, Israel’s decision to bomb targets in Lebanon up to and including Beirut’s Rafiq Hariri International Airport succeeded in cultivating widespread support for Hezbollah in the country in places and from sectors of the population where before it had been absent. . . "

Your thoughts?
You are for once most likely right bt it will not end well, they are counting on the US staying out of it so Russia won't get involved. This could actually be it, the end. I am waiting for the rapture

Your thoughts?
Is this really rocket science for you? They hate Jews and want to kill them

Your thoughts?
They want to murder Jews and wipe them off the face of the Earth. It is sorta there thing. Where in the hell have you been over past several hundred years, you ignorant fuck stain?

Forum List

Back