Zone1 Why did Jesus say we had to not only believe but be baptized?

Wrong. Jesus is not an angel. That is not Scripture. Are you a Jehovah's Witness?
im saying that thats what people call them...and no im not a witness....but yet you cant answer my question....who does God pray too?.....give me a name,something....

Doing good will not save you. Blood must be shed to clean away our sins. Good works won't cut it.
I strongly disagree. You are using Jesus as an excuse not be motivated to always to do good.
Is it God excusing you for your sins or you forgiving yourself using Jesus.
Jesus focused on how to live. That was his purpose in his teachings.

Scripture says so. Your problem is you don't believe Scripture. Yes, there is only one God, God is three persons. You're obviously indoctrinated by a cult like Jehovah's Witnesses.
so god prays to himself right....thats what you are telling me....give me a name BS.....who would god pray too?...

im saying that thats what people call them...and no im not a witness....but yet you cant answer my question....who does God pray too?.....give me a name,something....
I answered your question numerous times, but you're a troll. Jesus prayed to the father because He was now a man.

You aren't listening.
Again, Paul records the following noteworthy statement in the Epistle to the Philippians: ''Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
you do realize you can have 50 people read that and get 50 different views back right?.............

I strongly disagree. You are using Jesus as an excuse not be motivated to always to do good.
Is it God excusing you for your sins or you forgiving yourself using Jesus.
Jesus focused on how to live. That was his purpose in his teachings.
the Scripture says without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sin. Good works are fine, but they don't wash away your sin.

you are making Jesus and God 2 distinct beings,
No, I am not, so please don't start telling me what I am "really" doing. It's pointless.

You see God the Father and Jesus as two people. Perhaps you would like to discuss with a member of the LDS faith who also see two. I could look up the names of a couple of people here if you would like?

No, I am not, so please don't start telling me what I am "really" doing. It's pointless.

You see God the Father and Jesus as two people. Perhaps you would like to discuss with a member of the LDS faith who also see two. I could look up the names of a couple of people here if you would like?
We are going to disagree. You're a Mormon. The only Book Christians use for Scripture is the Bible.

Forum List

Back