Why did so many Dems vote for Iraq War

More proof that Google does not work for the far left and their religious dogma..

Just admit that you were wrong again Kosh, The 5 permanent members of the UNSC do control the UN.

See now how the far left denies their own propaganda..

Just admit far left drone that Bush did not control the UN..

There is no way SCR 1441 passes without President Bushes support. A single veto by the USA would have stopped it, period, end of story.

There is no way SCR 1441 passes without Chinese, Russian, British and French support. A single veto by China, Russia, The UK or France would have stopped it, period, end of story.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Shot you down

Just admit that you were wrong again Kosh, The 5 permanent members of the UNSC do control the UN.

Only if they agree

or if they disagree, it's still control.

That makes no sense. This is two posts in a row you care clearly showing you don't know what the word "control" means

We control the SC votes against Israel with our veto. Russia controls the SC votes against Syria with their veto. Do you deny this control?

There is no way SCR 1441 passes without President Bushes support. A single veto by the USA would have stopped it, period, end of story.

There is no way SCR 1441 passes without Chinese, Russian, British and French support. A single veto by China, Russia, The UK or France would have stopped it, period, end of story.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Shot you down

In your own mind, you sure did.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Shot you down

Says the far left drone!

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Shot you down

Says the far left drone!

:spinner:

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Shot you down

Says the far left drone!

:spinner:

Yes we know that the far left would much rather see the world burn than admit they are wrong!

So admit that Bush did not control the UN..

Only if they agree

That makes no sense. This is two posts in a row you care clearly showing you don't know what the word "control" means

We control the SC votes against Israel with our veto. Russia controls the SC votes against Syria with their veto. Do you deny this control?

You didn't say we have veto power or control over some situations, you said we control the UN. Buy a dictionary

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Shot you down

If other countries can dictate as well, we don't "control the UN." Again, buy a dictionary

(It's amazing to see how much top-down control the Republican media has over its lemmings.

Jeb Bush makes one comment about the war, and the message machine sends the worker bees into service to protect the retarded queen.)

1. The Dems supported the war out of weakness. They were attempting to deflect the Republican fueled criticism that they (the Left) are weak on national security.

2. The Left actually believes that Washington can save the world. They believe that Big Government is competent enough to impose Democracy, top-down.

We depend on the Republicans to help us recognize the limitations of Big Government. Indeed, the republicans tell us that government isn't skilled enough to run a laundromat, so how on earth can it rebuild an entire Arab nation?

The OP is a cut and paste drone.

(It's amazing to see how much top-down control the Republican media has over its lemmings.

Jeb Bush makes one comment about the war, and the message machine sends the worker bees into service to protect the retarded queen.)

1. The Dems supported the war out of weakness. They were attempting to deflect the Republican fueled criticism that they (the Left) are weak on national security.

2. The Left actually believes that Washington can save the world. They believe that Big Government is competent enough to impose Democracy, top-down.

We depend on the Republicans to help us recognize the limitations of Big Government. Indeed, the republicans tell us that government isn't skilled enough to run a laundromat, so how on earth can it rebuild an entire Arab nation?

The OP is a cut and paste drone.

Far left propaganda alert!

Only if they agree

You didn't say we have veto power or control over some situations, you said we control the UN. Buy a dictionary

Well let me quote me then.

"The five permanent member hold veto power over the UNSC so the answer is yes, of course he did."

Only if they agree

"The five permanent member hold veto power over the UNSC so the answer is yes, of course he did."

In support of:

fooledbyObama: "I said Bush is the only human being on this planet that decided to quit inspections and start a war"

In support of:

fooledbyObama: "I said Bush is the only human being on this planet that decided to quit inspections and start a war"

So you admit that President Bush, by personally forcing an end to the inspections, reneged on his obligations he agreed to when voting in favor of 1441.

In support of:

So you admit that President Bush, by personally forcing an end to the inspections, reneged on his obligations he agreed to when voting in favor of 1441.

See how the far left runs their religious narrative..

Admit Bush did not control the UN?

Only if they agree

Any of them could have vetoed 1441, but no one, including W could compel them to pass it. If we controlled the UN, W could have compelled them to pass it. He couldn't.

Seriously, BUY A DICTIONARY. Being able to stop something isn't "control." I don't control your car if I siphon the gas out of your car. You can't drive it, but I don't control the car. You are seriously not a bright guy.

In fact, all five voted for it

In support of:

Officially the UN ordered the Inspectors out of Iraq. They left because the US told them they were about to be in a war zone. The UN could have ordered them to stay and tried to play chicken with W. But W couldn't officially order them out

Only if they agree

Buy a dictionary

Any of them could have vetoed 1441, but no one, including W could compel them to pass it. If we controlled the UN, W could have compelled them to pass it. He couldn't.

Seriously, BUY A DICTIONARY. Being able to stop something isn't "control." I don't control your car if I siphon the gas out of your car. You can't drive it, but I don't control the car. You are seriously not a bright guy.

By vetoing most all the proposed resolutions against Israel we control that issue in UN.

By vetoing most all the proposed resolutions against Israel we control that issue in UN.

So you seriously don't know what the word "control" means and even being on the Internet you're not going to look it up?

Again, to control something is to compel it to do your will, it is not to just be able to stop it.

Forum List

Back