Why Did Strzok Refuse to Answer Questions?

Desperation in the far right runs deep,

Into their pitiful souls it does creep.

That is shown by their wild and crazy reaction to following the advice of FBI counsel on what Strozk could and could not answer.

The FBI, not the committee, controls the investigation.

uh-sure. why not just have one of 'obamacare' with a red slash thru it?

yaaaaaa.................. we both know why ......
No, I don't know. Why don't you tell us. Go ahead. Are you upset that I'm mocking your lying hero?

really? you got ^^^ that ^^^ out of what i wrote? oh, silly you...you don't upset me. i am simply putting a fine point of what you is.

:afro:
You're obviously upset.

you obviously need to believe that to justify your own shortcomings.

it's ok, i understand. :itsok:
Good, that's the first step to being an adult.

so when are you gonna become an adult?

why won't the release of the full transcript of his 11 hour grilling that the public hasn't seen or heard be granted by the (R)s? strzok is welcoming that. but not the obstructionists on the right.
Because were not as stupid as democrats..

Every word from that liar is being verified... Its called investigating criminal behavior.... and once they have him lying to congress, off to jail that bastard goes....

' Because were not as stupid as democrats..'

irony.jpg

No, I don't know. Why don't you tell us. Go ahead. Are you upset that I'm mocking your lying hero?

really? you got ^^^ that ^^^ out of what i wrote? oh, silly you...you don't upset me. i am simply putting a fine point of what you is.

:afro:
You're obviously upset.

you obviously need to believe that to justify your own shortcomings.

it's ok, i understand. :itsok:
Good, that's the first step to being an adult.

so when are you gonna become an adult?
You're an idiot.

He's a corrupt treasonous asshole. How was he allowed to conduct any 'investigations?' So shocking and sad.

treasonous 'cause he wouldn't pledge loyalty to the mango madman?

lol.....

It was treason. He should be in prison.

What was treason? Point to the act of treason, liar.

Check out his Emails. How was he allowed to conduct any investigations? Fluck him. There's a special place in Hell reserved for him.

He's a corrupt treasonous asshole. How was he allowed to conduct any 'investigations?' So shocking and sad.

lol.....

Check out his Emails. How was he allowed to conduct any investigations? Fluck him. There's a special place in Hell reserved for him.
Personal opinions do not equate to professional misconduct, dope.

Your bias is showing.

Yet you cannot point to even one official act of bias. So retarded.

Having seen the vile nature of his texts to and from his lover. If you or a loved one was being investigated by Strozk and he had said these things about you or your loved one, how confident would you be that his judgment would be totally unbiased?

Completely. Especially given the conclusions of the IG and his own testimony under oath.

The better question is still, what evidence do you have that he acted in an official capacity with bias?

The answer, none of course.

Your bias is showing.
He was fired by Mueller from the investigation.

He was reassigned. Mueller knew the perception of these texts would cause a shitstorm. They have indeed and Mueller was smart to remove him immediately in order to protect the investigation. There is no official finding of bias in his professional conduct.

Stop lying.
Yes, he was "reassigned" because of the appearance of BIAS. Stop lying.

No. The perception of bias among those too dumb to understand the difference between perception and reality. You demonstrate that dynamic well.
Professional bias is an action, not a thought.
Strzok expressed personal opinions. He did not employ bias in his professional conduct.

The existence of the investigation, fool.
ok, but what are they leaking, what information?

I just told you, dope.
Based on what? a golden showers Hilary Clinton document?
No, dope.
Based on a Russian intelligence operation which actively worked to interfere with our election.

Strzok and the FBI started their counterintelligence investigation in July of 16.
So what caused them to intervene?
And why didn't Obama mention it before the election?

The existence of the investigation was not revealed before the election for two reasons. To protect the investigation and it's sources going forward and to not give the perception that Obama was doing it to affect the election.

There are no freaking secrets that haven't been leaked to the MSM. The excuse that the information is "classified" doesn't fly and the redacted stuff is just an exercise in CYA. The sad thing is that a lot of this stuff comes down to Sessions inability or unwillingness to deal with a freaking attempted coup on the President of the United States.
All that I can wonder about is Trump and Sessons playing a inside game to bring the Rats out of the hole to be shot. They could have a inside game. If not I have no ideas what is going to happen. I do know the mid term is going to be interesting.

I think it is interesting to see what how this is bringing out the Rats of the Republican party to defend Don the Con and destroy the FBI.
After all the months of investigation, the only wrongdoing exposed was that of the Democrats. The rigged investigation of the Clinton e-mail scandal and the phony "dossier," which led to the Russian Collusion witch hunt. Anyone who still believes there's evidence against Trump is delusional.

The FBI isn't being destroyed by exposing their bias and complete disregard for equality under the law; just the opposite.

When did I mention any evidence against Don the Con?

The reality is that we don't know yet whether there is any evidence of collusion between Don the Con and Russia- because we don't know what Mueller knows yet.

But Trump sure acts like a guilty man when it comes to this investigation and the Trumpkins are loyally participating in destroying the FBI in order to protect your Don the Con.

What I want to know about that piece of shit is what is with that fucking expression on his fucking arrogant face? Why, when he talks, does his entire upper row of his teeth show.

Good Lord I want them knocked the fuck out.
3LLq4OT.jpg

UAVCvT6.gif
He obviously thinks he is above the law... Fucker needs a long term jail cell...

Oh so we are back to talking about Don the Con again........

lol.....

Isn't it amazing that Trumpkins think that anyone who detests their Don the Con deserves to go to hell.....and has committed treason?

lol.....

Isn't it amazing that Trumpkins think that anyone who detests their Don the Con deserves to go to hell.....and has committed treason?

He worked for the FBI. He was supposed to be independent and non-partisan. He's a despicable traitor. Fuck em.

lol.....

He worked for the FBI. He was supposed to be independent and non-partisan. He's a despicable traitor. Fuck em.
FBI IG says he is not.

Now that the American intel agencies are looking at Message Boards and other social media for American traitors, life will get more interesting.

lol.....

His work is supposed to be independent and non-party, which oversight and everyone respected agrees was how he ACTED, BRAINWASHED TWITS.

lol.....

Yes he worked for the FBI- which is why you think that the FBI should be destroyed now
FBI agents are not supposed to be independent- they are supposed to work within the FBI.
FBI agents are not required to be non-partisan- at all- only that they should not allow their partisan beliefs to interfere with their investigation- and there is no evidence that Strzok's view of Don the Con played any part in any investigation.

And you think he is a 'traitor' and should go to hell- because he despises your dear Don the Con.

Now that is partisan.

Partisan idiocy.

His work is supposed to be independent and non-party, which oversight and everyone respected agrees was how he ACTED, BRAINWASHED TWITS.

Well the Trumpkins think that anyone who even thinks bad thoughts about Don the Con is a traitor and can't work for the FBI.

When can we expect the rest of the purges to happen to cleanse every government agency of any who are not purely Trump partisans?

All Don the Con twits are traitors or dupes: nothing else.

Strzok did his job faithfully, despite his bias.

I wish Don the Con would do that.

Forum List

Back