Why did the programs flood the nation with blacks in them?

It’s about destroying American culture. All things foundational are being propagated as being a result of white supremacy. The purpose is to undermine American culture so it can be replaced with Marxism/globalist bs.
The fear of being destroyed on social media forces advertisers to play down numbers of whites in ads.
Democrats have been co-opted by globalists. Many are clueless.
Pretty creepy days.
Where is the home of the globalists? When I read this term, I need a party to explain who they mean? Most citizens of the USA really do not think ill of marxists. I believe some of us who have been to marxist nations do not really get feathers in our caps as making it clear to our citizens how bad Marxists are in the real world. They think they are just Democrats.

Enforced? Is somebody making you watch all those shows you are so upset about? Is your TV remote broke? I'm almost positive they can't stop you from changing the channel, because MERICA DAMNIT
To understand, think this way. If TV commercials dominated only Trump, would you speak up about it?

This again? How many threads have been started on this same non-issue?
Can you give me an answer? Why did you type that out? Is this so boring you are tired of this same question posted by the woman in my OP?

Enforced? Is somebody making you watch all those shows you are so upset about? Is your TV remote broke? I'm almost positive they can't stop you from changing the channel, because MERICA DAMNIT
Unless there is a very sound reason for me to stay on said channel, I flip it off. I often turn it down to post here in fact. I watch tonight Survivor for instance. They have now filled up the group with perhaps 40 percent blacks. But back in the prior programs they would have perhaps the correct amount and it worked out fine. I think they caught the woke disease frankly.

That's too bad.
Another thing bugging me about TV is they once had about 2 ads per break. Now they show as many as 8 ads per break. I realize they must make an income. But why only using blacks?

I know based on reports that the Media is virtually in lock step with Democrats. Democrats as a person have the same amount of rights as you and I have. So they chose to engage in social engineering per your thinking. I believe that is valid. They clearly intend to misrepresent the public though their task is to sell us something. I am not about to support them misrepresenting this country to assist them social engineer.

You think young black people working in advertising is social engineering? Really? What about Black medical students or bankers etc.

You think young black people working in advertising is social engineering? Really? What about Black medical students or bankers etc.
Is that what you see on TV? Not here in Idaho. I suspect that the producers of Ads for TV are indeed trying to engage in social engineering. Say they cut way way back on black ads, then they would just be advertising normally.

Good question. What made you ask that question?

Is that what you see on TV? Not here in Idaho. I suspect that the producers of Ads for TV are indeed trying to engage in social engineering. Say they cut way way back on black ads, then they would just be advertising normally.

Idaho? OMG. Whenever the KKK came to town in South Carolina they bussed them in from Idaho.

Where is the home of the globalists? When I read this term, I need a party to explain who they mean? Most citizens of the USA really do not think ill of marxists. I believe some of us who have been to marxist nations do not really get feathers in our caps as making it clear to our citizens how bad Marxists are in the real world. They think they are just Democrats.

Idaho Demographics
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Idaho was:

White: 86.54%
Two or more races: 5.7%
Other race: 4.3%
Asian: 1.36%
Native American: 1.26%
Black or African American: 0.68%
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.17%

You were talking to the woman. When you claim party B is a racist, that is serious as you intend it to be. Why is it racist to speak of facts? I would prefer that the TV programs show the correct mixes of the public and not pretend a particular group is the majority.
You seem to think there is something nefarious about black people appearing in commercials. It's a fact that only racists share that racist conspiracy theory with you.

You made sure to brand your comments as racist. Why did you damage your post?
The idea that black people in advertisements might somehow be nefarious is racist to start with. I only commented on a racist thread.

You seem to think there is something nefarious about black people appearing in commercials. It's a fact that only racists share that racist conspiracy theory with you.
He's from Idaho. They have few blacks, but they do have Klan.

To understand, think this way. If TV commercials dominated only Trump, would you speak up about it?
I had a pretty long response explaining how that remark was absurd, but I erased it. Your remark is too stupid to deserve any response other than "THAT'S GOOFY"

I had a pretty long response explaining how that remark was absurd, but I erased it. Your remark is too stupid to deserve any response other than "THAT'S GOOFY"
Your answer definitely is goofy.

The idea that black people in advertisements might somehow be nefarious is racist to start with. I only commented on a racist thread.
Was it truthful when the woman made the comment? I believe she told the truth. I believe you realize she did.

Forum List

Back