Why did this crazy-assed, drunk white man with a gun get a pass?

Another white guy with a gun threatening people and he's still breathing. Amazing....ly predictable

Pure, unadulterated manufactured bullshit. Who was he threatening? The gun never left his shoulder.

Open carry is legal where he lives.

OH MY GOD! THAT MAN IS EXERCISING HIS RIGHTS! SHOOT HIM!

Blood for blood. Gotta even up the score. A Black man shot down in the street by a White cop, so we need to have a few White men shot down in the street by cops? Would White cops do, or do you need to have them shot down by Black cops?

Do you really consider yourself an intelligent adult?

if you're capable of reading, that isn't what is being said at all. what is being NOTED is the DISPARITY in treatment of whites and blacks by law enforcement.

it isn't that complicated. you can figure it out if you try.
He was basing that idea on two cases, Brown and this one. ANd he failed. There was disparity because the cases weren't remotely comparable. All of us with any actual knowledge of these things pointed out practically second by second why the police did not shoot this guy.
Try to pay attention. Because even if your "attorney" job involves sweeping floors in the office it's still useful info.

Another white guy with a gun threatening people and he's still breathing. Amazing....ly predictable

Pure, unadulterated manufactured bullshit. Who was he threatening? The gun never left his shoulder.

You're right, why cant an old drunk white guy with an assault rifle be left alone?

Hell its not like the police told him to get out of the street....Oh wait

Well, its not like that guy gave the police attitude because attitude gets people killed....oh wait...

He was drunk in public...thats a crime and you are saying give him a pass from being drunk in public because he has a firearm.

What the fuck is this? Bizzaro world

You're right, why cant an old drunk white guy with an assault rifle be left alone?

Well, its not like that guy gave the police attitude because attitude gets people killed....oh wait...

He was drunk in public...thats a crime and you are saying give him a pass from being drunk in public because he has a firearm.

What the fuck this is is you shifting goalposts.

You said he was "threatening people" and are mystified as to why he was still breathing.

Pure, unadulterated bullshit. He was not threatening anyone, dickweed.

Only in bizzaro world would jaywalking be grounds for the use of lethal force.

Idiot.

You said he was "threatening people" and are mystified as to why he was still breathing.

Idiot.

Tell me about it but I've been told for 2 weeks that people who dont listen to police get shot. Now those same people suddenly dont feel that way anymore.

Must be the 2 weeks huh? lol

Do you know what a credible threat is? A man twice your size head lowered and charging. Credible threat. A man standing on the side of the road with his gun at port arms while screaming God knows what? Not a credible threat.

Presumably he didn't charge at the policemen. Which proves that white criminals are smarter than black criminals, I suppose.

This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

If you had taken the time to actually watch the video, you would see that the officer who picked the gun up emptied cartridges out of it. It WAS loaded. That's the problem with stupid, ignorant people. They don't even take time to watch, listen or read before shooting off at the mouth.

:thup:

Speaking of stupid, ignorant people who don't take the time to read:

About two minutes later, Houseman agrees to sit on the ground and place his gun down. He allows Geik to approach him and take the carbine rifle, which Geik discovers to be empty of ammunition.

Tense encounter between open-carry advocate and Kalamazoo police detailed in recordings reports MLive.com

Do you know what a credible threat is? A man twice your size head lowered and charging. Credible threat. A man standing on the side of the road with his gun at port arms while screaming God knows what? Not a credible threat.

No thats called fantasy land or at the most The Juggernaut because no one lowers their head to run toward someone lol. I keep asking you where you are getting this "charging" bullshit from but I guess you didnt hear me the first 4 times lol

This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

If you had taken the time to actually watch the video, you would see that the officer who picked the gun up emptied cartridges out of it. It WAS loaded. That's the problem with stupid, ignorant people. They don't even take time to watch, listen or read before shooting off at the mouth.

:thup:
Typical idiot argument. Pick one small detail and harp on that.
The guy never really presented a threat. He really wasnt doing anything illegal anyway. He hadnt strongarmed a store owner. He hadnt acted aggressively. The cops didnt need to shoot him and it would have been a bad shoot.
You're digging yourself deeper and deeper on this one.

LOL. Your ignorance is fun to watch.

One exposes you for a lie - or just plain old ignorance, and then you write shit like that.

Delish.

Bullets being in the gun is a small detail?

There were no bullets in the gun.

This guy actually pointed his gun and was suicidal. Do you know why the posters here stated he was detained? Well by jove he didnt point it DIRECTLY at officers.

Do you see the amount of exceptions whites get? Brown was in the street...shoot 'em! He was big...shoot 'em. He didnt have a weapon but his hands could technically be weapons...shoot 'em

Idiot.

Tell me about it but I've been told for 2 weeks that people who dont listen to police get shot. Now those same people suddenly dont feel that way anymore.

Backpedaling noted. Your claim that he was "threatening people" is bullshit.

Funny, because I've also been told that a guy 15-20 feet away is an immediate threat, because he can travel a certain distance per second. But apparently, it would take this man much longer to point his weapon and shoot.

This guy actually pointed his gun and was suicidal. Do you know why the posters here stated he was detained? Well by jove he didnt point it DIRECTLY at officers.

Do you see the amount of exceptions whites get? Brown was in the street...shoot 'em! He was big...shoot 'em. He didnt have a weapon but his hands could technically be weapons...shoot 'em

It is asserted that Brown assaulted the police officer. That is grounds for the use of lethal force.

Forum List

Back