Why did this crazy-assed, drunk white man with a gun get a pass?

The cop did kill Brown. Officer gun went off, bullets from said gun went into Browns body. Heart stop beating from High blood pressure...just kidding...heart stopped from bullets

That usually means that the person with the gun killed the person his bullets went into

Usually... yes. But not necessarily.

What does that mean? lol
What if someone heard the first shot and decided to start shooting Brown while the cop was shooting. This cop might have missed every one of those shots. Someone over at the grassy knoll might've done it.

I forgot about that lol

That would be a good story for a movie.

Guy takes advantage of a police shooting to murder someone LOL I mean you know ignoring the whole odds of the police firing at someone you wanted to kill while you were in near proximity with a gun thing.

This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

Yes, I see what you mean.

10583909_10152648588994255_5566050472997016991_n.png

The guy on the left deserved to be arrested, including a bullet through his empty head if necessary.
How do you know that guy on the left deserved to be arrested? Because some guy from the press took his photo? Where you there? Was his rifle loaded? Was it pointed at anyone? Were the feds pointing guns at him or his wife and children?

The cop did kill Brown. Officer gun went off, bullets from said gun went into Browns body. Heart stop beating from High blood pressure...just kidding...heart stopped from bullets

That usually means that the person with the gun killed the person his bullets went into

What does that mean? lol

Let's see

Cop shoots suspect, suspect keeps running gets ran over by car and dies. Cop didn't kill suspect.

Just as one example of where something like that could happen.

Except thats not what happened. He shot Brown and Brown died. Not from the flu or ebola from bullets.

Cops bullets + Shot into Brown + dead = Brown was killed

Until the ballistics report is made public you simply don't know that as fact.

See, your criticizing me for thinking some things are facts has backfired on you here.

Is it likely that any other bullets killed Brown? No, but those facts are not in evidence yet.

Looking at the bolded...what are you quoting me for again? For agreeing?

Ballistics isnt going to say the bullets came from another gun so that means he killed him or are we playing another game of pretend?

This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

Yep simplistic over the top comparing apples and pears explains everything to you people.

bullshit, you tell me how that guy didn't become an "enemy combatant" the moment he put a scope on any LEO? If I had been the government sniper watching that guy that day I would have drilled him deader than last night's fish dinner.

Well, Rabid is the definition of stupid, ignorant people. A white man with a gun threatoning to kill people is just someone having a bad day. But a black teenager jaywalking is a threat to society and should be gunned down.
he didn't threaten to kill people you lying fuck
A drunk guy with a gun in the middle of the street doesn't present a reasonable threat?

Really?
He never presented a danger which warranted the use of deadly force.

A drunk guy with a gun is always a threat.

The guy on the left deserved to be arrested, including a bullet through his empty head if necessary.
How do you know that guy on the left deserved to be arrested? Because some guy from the press took his photo? Where you there? Was his rifle loaded? Was it pointed at anyone? Were the feds pointing guns at him or his wife and children?

That PARTICULAR guy? I don't know, but there were clearly people there who were pointing rifles at police agents. Let's be careful here and not make this about politics or race. If you point a weapon at a police officer you get arrested or killed. PERIOD.

What does that mean? lol
What if someone heard the first shot and decided to start shooting Brown while the cop was shooting. This cop might have missed every one of those shots. Someone over at the grassy knoll might've done it.

I forgot about that lol

Guy takes advantage of a police shooting to murder someone LOL I mean you know ignoring the whole odds of the police firing at someone you wanted to kill while you were in near proximity with a gun thing.

We'll get Kevin Costner to star in it.

Hell maybe just the head shots were from someone else. Or maybe the head shot was a ricochet off the guys gold bracelet.

Well, Rabid is the definition of stupid, ignorant people. A white man with a gun threatoning to kill people is just someone having a bad day. But a black teenager jaywalking is a threat to society and should be gunned down.
A drunk guy with a gun in the middle of the street doesn't present a reasonable threat?

Really?

A threat to do what? He had is gun on his shoulder and was screaming. He was not a threat. If he had been black and been shot, you'd be up in here screaming about racist cops, so just shut the fuck up.

Yep simplistic over the top comparing apples and pears explains everything to you people.

bullshit, you tell me how that guy didn't become an "enemy combatant" the moment he put a scope on any LEO? If I had been the government sniper watching that guy that day I would have drilled him deader than last night's fish dinner.
What was he the enemy of? What group or militia did he belong to? Was his gun loaded? Was he prepared to shoot? Was he threatening in any way? Did he announce his intentions?
granted pointng a gun at a LEO is a bad career move. But this was an exceptional circumstance. Unlike Brown which happens quite a bit. The two situations are not at all comparable and whoeve introduced this is a twit.

Really?

A threat to do what? He had is gun on his shoulder and was screaming. He was not a threat. If he had been black and been shot, you'd be up in here screaming about racist cops, so just shut the fuck up.

I love when people tell me to "shut up".

Do it again.

:lol:

That PARTICULAR guy? I don't know, but there were clearly people there who were pointing rifles at police agents. Let's be careful here and not make this about politics or race. If you point a weapon at a police officer you get arrested or killed. PERIOD.
From what I heard about "that incident" the guy in that photo was the only guy on the good guy's side that had a weapon aimed. The hired guns working for the feds were the ones threatening people, killing that rancher's cows etc.

What does that mean? lol

I forgot about that lol

We'll get Kevin Costner to star in it.

Hell maybe just the head shots were from someone else. Or maybe the head shot was a ricochet off the guys gold bracelet.

Ah going old school with Kostner, very well I raise you Chris Rock as the dead man. I mean you know he has to be black otherwise of course the cop wouldn't have shot him.

Who plays the cop? How about DeNiro?

From what I heard about "that incident" the guy in that photo was the only guy on the good guy's side that had a weapon aimed. The hired guns working for the feds were the ones threatening people, killing that rancher's cows etc.

I'm telling you, If I'm on the scope on the other side, he's dead.

What was he the enemy of? What group or militia did he belong to? Was his gun loaded? Was he prepared to shoot? Was he threatening in any way? Did he announce his intentions?
granted pointng a gun at a LEO is a bad career move. But this was an exceptional circumstance. Unlike Brown which happens quite a bit. The two situations are not at all comparable and whoeve introduced this is a twit.

Well..

Pointing a gun at anyone is a threat.

Guns aren't innocuous objects. They are lethal.

Fortunately they dont hire obese middle aged men without training.

LEO? What LEO? The Feds where using hired guns not LEOs. Yeah they might've ceremoniously called them deputies or rangers, but they were just hired guns.

LOL I'm retired US Army MP terminating rank of Colonel. I assure you son, I know my way around the old rifle.

LOL I'm retired US Army MP terminating rank of Colonel. I assure you son, I know my way around the old rifle.
Yeah and I'm Carlos Hathcock.
Army training is not the same as LE training.

Same. I'm also a dead shot. Though from what I saw he would've had to adjust for a considerable amount of wind-age and elevation to make any shot from that bridge. Not easy shots. Course after the first shot he would've had opportunity to adjust if the point of impact presented itself for him.

Forum List

Back