Why did this crazy-assed, drunk white man with a gun get a pass?

Learn the difference between threatening and life threatening. When you do come back and we'll talk.

Was this old asshole a threat? Yes, I'm quite sure many people felt threatened by him. Was he a reasonable threat to anyones' lives? No. case closed. tough shit if you dont like it.

I asked you a question:

I keep asking you where you are getting this "charging" bullshit from but I guess you didnt hear me the first 4 times lol

No, I'm sorry I didn't see that. too any off topic tax posts and such.

I have been clear on that. IF the evidence points to him charging the cop. Most reasonable people are going to agree that a man gets shot on top of the head from 20 feet away because he has his head lowered like he's Mike Ditka ready to charge a QB.

I certainly leave room for other explanations as more evidence comes to light.

But you kept saying thats what happened and FINALLY you admit you just threw it in there as a excuse. Thanks for playing.
Nah he's just playing devil's advocate like we all are. No one knows the facts yet.

As you well know , I usually type something along the lines of "IF this is what happened" I merely got lazy about it in this thread.

However, I must say it is funny that people get all up in arms about people assuming Brown did something AS THEY ASSUME the cop killed Brown.

Learn the difference between threatening and life threatening. When you do come back and we'll talk.

Was this old asshole a threat? Yes, I'm quite sure many people felt threatened by him. Was he a reasonable threat to anyones' lives? No. case closed. tough shit if you dont like it.

I asked you a question:

I keep asking you where you are getting this "charging" bullshit from but I guess you didnt hear me the first 4 times lol

No, I'm sorry I didn't see that. too any off topic tax posts and such.

I have been clear on that. IF the evidence points to him charging the cop. Most reasonable people are going to agree that a man gets shot on top of the head from 20 feet away because he has his head lowered like he's Mike Ditka ready to charge a QB.

I certainly leave room for other explanations as more evidence comes to light.

But you kept saying thats what happened and FINALLY you admit you just threw it in there as a excuse. Thanks for playing.
Nah he's just playing devil's advocate like we all are. No one knows the facts yet.

As you well know , I usually type something along the lines of "IF this is what happened" I merely got lazy about it in this thread.

However, I must say it is funny that people get all up in arms about people assuming Brown did something AS THEY ASSUME the cop killed Brown.

Ayup... was there a grassy knoll there?

The cop did kill Brown. Officer gun went off, bullets from said gun went into Browns body. Heart stop beating from High blood pressure...just kidding...heart stopped from bullets

That usually means that the person with the gun killed the person his bullets went into

The cop did kill Brown. Officer gun went off, bullets from said gun went into Browns body. Heart stop beating from High blood pressure...just kidding...heart stopped from bullets

That usually means that the person with the gun killed the person his bullets went into

Usually... yes. But not necessarily. Did the coroner report indicate the bullets were fired from the officer's gun?

Usually... yes. But not necessarily.

What does that mean? lol

Let's see

Cop shoots suspect, suspect keeps running gets ran over by car and dies. Cop didn't kill suspect.

Just as one example of where something like that could happen.

Could someone summarize the findings of these 300 plus posts?
Sure...

Some old white guy pretending to be a rank and file soldier with a scary rifle in pajamas grabbed his junk. The cops didn't kill him. The folks who want to promote a double standard for cops killing white vs black are trying to tie the Ferguson killing to this white guy getting off.

This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

Yes, I see what you mean.

10583909_10152648588994255_5566050472997016991_n.png

What does that mean? lol
What if someone heard the first shot and decided to start shooting Brown while the cop was shooting. This cop might have missed every one of those shots. Someone over at the grassy knoll might've done it.

What does that mean? lol

Let's see

Cop shoots suspect, suspect keeps running gets ran over by car and dies. Cop didn't kill suspect.

Except thats not what happened. He shot Brown and Brown died. Not from the flu or ebola from bullets.

Cops bullets + Shot into Brown + dead = Brown was killed

This is the problem with stupid ignorant people. They cannot see differences between two similar but different situations.
The man was not presenting an immediate threat. I cant even tell if the gun is loaded. Yeah he was drunk and obnoxious but he never pointed the gun at anyone. And as far as I can tell he never had his finger on the trigger. The jaywalking charge is just trumped up bullshit.

The guy on the left deserved to be arrested, including a bullet through his empty head if necessary.

What does that mean? lol
What if someone heard the first shot and decided to start shooting Brown while the cop was shooting. This cop might have missed every one of those shots. Someone over at the grassy knoll might've done it.

I forgot about that lol

Tell me about it but I've been told for 2 weeks that people who dont listen to police get shot. Now those same people suddenly dont feel that way anymore.

Must be the 2 weeks huh? lol

Funny, because I've also been told that a guy 15-20 feet away is an immediate threat, because he can travel a certain distance per second. But apparently, it would take this man much longer to point his weapon and shoot.
Listen, you're really way out of your expertise here.
How long would it take to realize the guy running was a threat? A couple of second.
How long would it take to realize the guy was leveling a gun? About 1/2 second.
See the difference?

What does that mean? lol

Let's see

Except thats not what happened. He shot Brown and Brown died. Not from the flu or ebola from bullets.

Cops bullets + Shot into Brown + dead = Brown was killed

Until the ballistics report is made public you simply don't know that as fact.

See, your criticizing me for thinking some things are facts has backfired on you here.

Is it likely that any other bullets killed Brown? No, but those facts are not in evidence yet.

excuse me

assume that the cop murdered Brown.
Now are you done with childish games, or should I be done talking to you?

I posted that in the interest of accuracy. I haven't heard anyone, including Ferguson PD, state that there was a question of whether or not Officer Wilson killed Brown. And if there was even a smidgen, I'm sure Ferguson PD would have put it out there.

Yep simplistic over the top comparing apples and pears explains everything to you people.

Forum List

Back