Why did Trump's people only talk to Russia?

Why didn't the DNC cooperate with the Justice Dept. and try to uncover Russian hacking?

Why didn't the DNC cooperate with the Justice Dept. and try to uncover Russian hacking?
They knew there was nothing to worry about. Little did they imagine the imagination and dishonesty of our pathetic media/punditocracy...

I recall you loons being in a tizzy because Trump had a phone call with Taiwan's president in December.

For Globalists, you sure are parochial.

And why is it okay that almost all of them, as well as his evil spawn talked to Russians?

If it had been one person or even two ...
If it had been only once or even twice ...

And if his son, Little DonDon had not said they get a lot of money from Russia ...

And if his daughter had not been photographed with Pooting's girl friend ...

Pile it all up and you get one huge pile of smelly DrumpfDoo.

If they supposedly didn't talk about the campaign - why didn't they also talk to China and other countries like Germany, France, U.K.? Why only Russia?

Why are all his connections connected to Russia? Not all the other nations in the world...just Russia.

I recall you loons being in a tizzy because Trump had a phone call with Taiwan's president in December.

I'm recalling that this post has nothing to do with the topic.

And I'm recalling that you have terrible reading comprehension:

If they supposedly didn't talk about the campaign - why didn't they also talk to China and other countries like Germany, France, U.K.? Why only Russia?

And why is it okay that almost all of them, as well as his evil spawn talked to Russians?

And if his son, Little DonDon had not said they get a lot of money from Russia ...

What a pantload! Your post deserves to be flushed.

How could all of them be meeting with all these Russians and no one else on their team knew each other were courting Russians.

And Trump didn't know what his entire team was doing either?

Go troll somewhere else.

I'm recalling that this post has nothing to do with the topic.

And I'm recalling that you have terrible reading comprehension:

Aww, just blaming reading comprehension and failing to go further is so last year. Lol

Go troll somewhere else.

Israel was definitely behind Trump and of course they kept in touch. Giving you an answer is trolling.

Forum List

Back