Why did Trump's people only talk to Russia?

And why is it okay that almost all of them, as well as his evil spawn talked to Russians?

If it had been one person or even two ...
If it had been only once or even twice ...

And if his son, Little DonDon had not said they get a lot of money from Russia ...

And if his daughter had not been photographed with Pooting's girl friend ...

Pile it all up and you get one huge pile of smelly DrumpfDoo.

What a pantload! Your post deserves to be flushed.

Go troll somewhere else.
If they supposedly didn't talk about the campaign - why didn't they also talk to China and other countries like Germany, France, U.K.? Why only Russia?
At the first meeting between Sessions and the Russian - there were somewhere around 30+ diplomats from other countries as well. So if you are going to count a handshake between the two and a brief exchange of greetings than I would think you should also include the fact that the same exchange occurred with the other diplomats present as well .

So was there also a Polish, Kenyan, Turkish, German, Indian, Cambodian, Chinese plot against the DNC ?

I think not - but there most certainly was and is a DNC plot against the American People.

And why is it okay that almost all of them, as well as his evil spawn talked to Russians?

If it had been one person or even two ...
If it had been only once or even twice ...

And if his son, Little DonDon had not said they get a lot of money from Russia ...

And if his daughter had not been photographed with Pooting's girl friend ...

Pile it all up and you get one huge pile of smelly DrumpfDoo.

What a pantload! Your post deserves to be flushed.

Go troll somewhere else.
If they supposedly didn't talk about the campaign - why didn't they also talk to China and other countries like Germany, France, U.K.? Why only Russia?
At the first meeting between Sessions and the Russian - there were somewhere around 30+ diplomats from other countries as well. So if you are going to count a handshake between the two and a brief exchange of greetings than I would think you should also include the fact that the same exchange occurred with the other diplomats present as well .

So was there also a Polish, Kenyan, Turkish, German, Indian, Cambodian, Chinese plot against the DNC ?

I think not - but there most certainly was and is a DNC plot against the American People.

Sessions also went into details about other ambassadors he met with. For example he met with the Ukrainian ambassador the day before the Russian ambassador met with him.

Which is why I was asking him who was meeting with the Russians

I recall you loons being in a tizzy because Trump had a phone call with Taiwan's president in December.

For Globalists, you sure are parochial.

I'm recalling that this post has nothing to do with the topic.

You're a liar, it has everything to do with the OP. The OP claimed they ONLY talked to Russia, that was also a LIE.

Hiding behind semantics is your best move.

Semantics my ASS.
"If they supposedly didn't talk about the campaign - why didn't they also talk to China and other countries like Germany, France, U.K.? Why only Russia?

The fact is they talked to all those countries and more, with the possible exception of China.

I recall you loons being in a tizzy because Trump had a phone call with Taiwan's president in December.

You're a liar, it has everything to do with the OP. The OP claimed they ONLY talked to Russia, that was also a LIE.

Semantics my ASS.
"If they supposedly didn't talk about the campaign - why didn't they also talk to China and other countries like Germany, France, U.K.? Why only Russia?

The fact is they talked to all those countries and more, with the possible exception of China.

So? That doesn't explain why all these people keep leaving for RUSSIAN ties after they all claim they didn't have meetings. Then forced to admit they were lying and get fired.

You know the topic here, don't be cute.

What makes you think they didn't talk to other people? Russia is in the news because of the fake news stories from the Obama administration about Russia interfering in the election. It is likely people associated with the campaign talked several governents to feel out their positions on policies Trump was considering.

Twitter
C58knHkU0AEcSIo.jpg

Semantics my ASS.

So? That doesn't explain why all these people keep leaving for RUSSIAN ties after they all claim they didn't have meetings. Then forced to admit they were lying and get fired.

You know the topic here, don't be cute.

The OP is the one that sets the topic which was " Why only Russia?" Are you admitting the OP is full of it and the campaign talked to more than Russia?

And exactly who was fired or admitted to lying about Russia. Other than Flynn who wasn't totally honest with the VP.

Sessions has tried to play down his role as a Trump surrogate, but he was not only a surrogate - he was a Trump adviser.

Mr. Sessions was the first sitting senator to back Mr. Trump, formally endorsing the New Yorker in February 2016. Mr. Sessions went on to become one of Mr. Trump’s most high-profile surrogates, speaking for him on cable television and serving as an ambassador to Capitol Hill, where many Republicans were skittish about Mr. Trump’s candidacy. Mr. Sessions went on to deliver the formal nomination of Mr. Trump at the Republican National Convention.

Jeff Sessions Used Political Funds for Republican Convention Expenses

It wasn’t just one person. Or two. There’s a growing list of people who had such communications.

President Donald Trump’s administration has now conceded that some of its top officials did indeed have contact with Russia during the campaign. Michael Flynn lost his job as national security adviser over the admission last month, and on Thursday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions had his power diminished when he promised to recuse himself from investigations into Russia’s interference in U.S. elections.

But it’s not just Flynn and Sessions. On Thursday, officials admitted there were three other people who communicated with Russia during the campaign as well.

Two Trump campaign aides, Carter Page and J.D. Gordon, met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in Cleveland during the GOP convention last summer. In December, Trump’s senior aide and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, joined Flynn for a meeting with Kislyak.

More: Trump Administration Repeatedly Denied There Was Any Contact With Russia During Campaign

I'm sure the list will continue to grow - and deepen.

"Why did Trump's people only talk to Russia?"

Because everyone else could tell he's a lying sack of sh*t.

Forum List

Back