Why Did Views on The Electoral College and Popular Vote Change?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I mean, Slick Willie Clinton never won the popular vote. Even candycorn was proud to post the electoral college results every time Obama got lambasted. As she included it in her signature

So what's different now?

-Geaux

I mean, Slick Willie Clinton never won the popular vote. Even candycorn was proud to post the electoral college results every time Obama got lambasted. As she included it in her signature

So what's different now?

-Geaux
Are you drunk this morning? Bill won the popular vote both elections.

upload_2018-10-12_8-8-14.png

upload_2018-10-12_8-8-56.png

So what's different now?

-Geaux

View attachment 222139
View attachment 222140

I think he was trying to point out that he received a plurality of votes, but not a majority

Taz is very correct, they lost. If Clinton had won only by the electoral college and Trump had won the popular vote they would be defending it to the bitter end. They will always try and change anything that does not allow them to win. If changing it does not allow them to win they will change it again or go back to what we had. Why do you think they are so upset that the so called flyover areas have representation? Why do you think they want the higher population areas to have more representation?

So what's different now?

-Geaux

View attachment 222139
View attachment 222140

I think he was trying to point out that he received a plurality of votes, but not a majority

That is not what he said, not even close. And Obama did win a majority both times.

So what's different now?

-Geaux

View attachment 222139
View attachment 222140
Over 50% no

-Geaux

That is not what you said, one does not need to be over 50% to win the popular vote.

Yes, my question was somewhat rhetorical. But I want to hear it from some that have heartburn with the system.

-Geaux
We're nearly two years in and they're still locked into the bargaining stage (i.e. impeachment, changing the rules)....They'd still have to bust through depression before acceptance....You're going to have a loooooong wait.

So what's different now?

-Geaux

View attachment 222139
View attachment 222140

That is not what he said, not even close. And Obama did win a majority both times.
Nice straw man.

-Geaux

So what's different now?

-Geaux

View attachment 222139
View attachment 222140

Nice straw man.

-Geaux

It is not a fucking strawman, you said that Clinton never won the popular vote, that is a lie. it is not my fault that you are too stupid to know the difference.

So what's different now?

-Geaux

View attachment 222139
View attachment 222140
Over 50% no

-Geaux

That is not what you said, one does not need to be over 50% to win the popular vote.
But in the current case, that's the beef... right?

Point being.. More people voted for Perot and Dole than did for Clinton

Why the shift?

-Geaux

So what's different now?

-Geaux

View attachment 222139
View attachment 222140

Nice straw man.

-Geaux

It is not a fucking strawman, you said that Clinton never won the popular vote, that is a lie. it is not my fault that you are too stupid to know the difference.
You brought up the dummy Obama no?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back