Why Distinct Gender Roles Are Important To Kids & Society

What does Saudi Arabia have to do with the topic?

Pop23 expects "the State" to decide an individual's gender.
so dna does nothing?
What decides gender is what is between one's legs. That is the case in the overwhelming majority of people. Rare exceptions to the rule are a completely different medical topic. This is about normal men and woman who are batshit insane.
In fact, our gender is stamped in every cell by our Creator. Genetic mosaicism, where the chromosomes themselves are ambiguous, is exceptionally rare. People who want to mutilate themselves are mentally ill; astonishing that this has to be explained.

My friend is XXY. What gender has been stamped out in her chromosomes?

I know a girl with two heads also. I know a boy with a partial twin growing out of his back. What do either of those have to do with gentically-normal xx females and xy males (the 99% of "transgenders") wanting to hack their junk off to complete a mental delusion...with the assistance of "professionals" (who could easily...handily be sued for malpractice)?

I know a girl with two heads also. I know a boy with a partial twin growing out of his back.

Sure you do. However I'm referring specifically to Klinefelter syndrome, a condition in which a person has both X and Y chromosomes. And this is an actual friend of 15 years compared to your imaginary 'girl with two heads'.

She's going in for surgery in February after taking about 3 years to make her decision on it. My family and I are taking care of her after her surgery. And incidents of Klinefelter syndrome occurs in about 1 in 1000 males. Rare....but far less rare than gender reassignment surgery. Which occurs in about 1 in 30,000 males.

So if 1 in 1000 is too rare to discuss....then 1 in 30,000 certainly is.

You can't have it both ways. Pick one.

What does Saudi Arabia have to do with the topic?

so dna does nothing?
What decides gender is what is between one's legs. That is the case in the overwhelming majority of people. Rare exceptions to the rule are a completely different medical topic. This is about normal men and woman who are batshit insane.
In fact, our gender is stamped in every cell by our Creator. Genetic mosaicism, where the chromosomes themselves are ambiguous, is exceptionally rare. People who want to mutilate themselves are mentally ill; astonishing that this has to be explained.

Birth defects are by very definition a departure from what nature intended. It isn't bravery, it isn't something to be celebrated, it's something to be treated with our best medical technology.

so dna does nothing?

Birth defects are by very definition a departure from what nature intended. It isn't bravery, it isn't something to be celebrated, it's something to be treated with our best medical technology.

So.....what gender is stamped out in her chromosomes?

so dna does nothing?

I'm not her doctor, Tardacious.

OK, then let's see two dudes make a baby together without a womb.

So the only purpose of sexuality is breeding? Do you tell that to infertile couples? Are women who've had hysterectomies forbidden to have sex? What about older couples where the woman's gone through menopause?

If breeding is the only purpose of sex, what makes you any better than a rutting animal?

Birth defects are by very definition a departure from what nature intended.

So if not nature, then who created those defects?
48367058.jpg

Wait....so now you don't know what you're talking about regarding someone's gender and their chromosomes?

Because just a couple of posts ago you seemed so confident.

What changed?

I know a girl with two heads also. I know a boy with a partial twin growing out of his back. What do either of those have to do with gentically-normal xx females and xy males (the 99% of "transgenders") wanting to hack their junk off to complete a mental delusion...with the assistance of "professionals" (who could easily...handily be sued for malpractice)?
being transgender has jack shit to do with surgery.
transgender people have been around as long as civilization.
the point of the surgeries is to make physical what is already mental.

Christine Jorgensen (May 30, 1926 – May 3, 1989) was an American trans woman who was the first person to become widely known in the United States for having sex reassignment surgery. Jorgensen grew up in the Bronx, New York City. Shortly after graduating from high school in 1945, she was drafted into the U.S. Army for World War II. After her service she attended several schools, worked, and around this time heard about transitioning surgery. She traveled to Europe and in Copenhagen, Denmark, obtained special permission to undergo a series of operations starting in 1951.[1]

She returned to the United States in the early 1950s and her transformation was the subject of a New York Daily News front page story. She became an instant celebrity, using the platform to advocate for transgender people and became known for her directness and polished wit. She also worked as an actress and nightclub entertainer and recorded several songs.[2]

Wait....so now you don't know what you're talking about regarding someone's gender and their chromosomes?

What changed?
Are you an idiot? I said I don't know someone's individual medical condition, someone you made up for all I know and probably did. There's a difference between general education and specific information and while I'm highly educated, much more than you, I'm not a psychic.

What changed?
Are you an idiot? I said I don't know someone's individual medical condition, someone you made up for all I know and probably did. There's a difference between general education and specific information and while I'm highly educated, much more than you, I'm not a psychic.
the bullshit is getting deep!

What changed?

So all that babble about gender being defined by chromosomes.....was just you offering an ignorant opinion that you can't back up?

Color me shocked.

What changed?

So all that babble about gender being defined by chromosomes.....was just you offering an ignorant opinion that you can't back up?

Color me shocked.
No it wasn't. I said gender is stamped into every chromosome of the human body and that's correct. Your phantom has nothing to do with the discussion, skid mark.

Irish Bishop: Being Gay, Like Down Syndrome, Is God's Mistake
Jonathan Higbee | March 9, 2015

Bishop Kevin Doran of Ireland has angered the international LGBTQ community as well as anyone else who is in possession of a heart and compassion.
Doran spoke Monday in a radio interview ahead of Ireland's May 22 marriage equality referendum about the gay community. He told listeners that gay people are "not what God intended," just like those born with Down Syndrome.

Raw Story reports:

The radio host asked the bishop if people being born gay was “as God intended.”

“That would be to suggest that some people are born with Down’s syndrome or spina bifida, that that was what God intended,” Doran opined. “The thing about it is, I can’t see it in the mind of God.”

“The things you mentioned are disabilities,” the host pointed out. “Your sexual orientation is not a disability.”

“Well, I’m not entering into that,” Doran replied. “I’m just saying it would be wrong to suggest that everything that happens, happens because God intended it. If that were the case, we’d be talking about a very different kind of God.”

Doran also argued that allowing same-sex marriages would be a “redefinition of parenthood.”

“People who have children are not necessarily parents,” he argued. “They may be recognized in law as their parent, but the whole relationship between life giving and parenthood is being separated.”

Irish Bishop: Being Gay, Like Down Syndrome, Is God's Mistake | Instinct

What changed?

Color me shocked.
No it wasn't. I said gender is stamped into every chromosome of the human body and that's correct. Your phantom has nothing to do with the discussion, skid mark.

Then so use your 'correctness' to tell me what gender is stamped out of my friend's chromosomes........XXY.

Forum List

Back