Why do ALL Liberals say that America deserved 911?

Was it because Bush was President?

because they hate this country as it is and would like to destroy it.

Does something happen when you say something like that? Does your dog do a trick? Do you get a cookie?

Explain how such stupidity can survive the trip from your brain to your fingertips without your natural common sense instincts getting in the way? You fucking idiot.

Why do ALL Liberals say that America deserved 911?

Deflection. Right Wingers say that when it's pointed out how much damage their policies have caused this country. When you point out "let him die", they say, "We don't ALL feel that way". Or when you point out they applaud "education is for snobs", once again, they say, "We don't ALL feel that way".

Feed the poor and they will breed.

Gays caused 9/11 and Katrina.

Anti science.

Anti women's rights.

Blocking medical care for 10 years for first responders.

Cutting health care and school lunches for poor children.

They say "We don't ALL feel that way".

Well, if they vote for policies they don't agree with, then they are fools. If you truly believed in your policies, you wouldn't need deflection. If you don't want to be associated with a party that's 90% white, mostly confederate, the new home of the KKK, anti middle class, anti clean air and clean water who is desperate to arm child killers, then don't. But don't support these anti American policies and insist you don't agree with them. Then, without a doubt, you have no integrity.

I don't know anyone who believes we deserved the 911 attack, unless it is militant Muslims. There is no doubt, though, that our misguided foreign policy was at the root of the attack.

All I did was ask about Republican policies. I guess that's a "no no".

425742c9-1ef8-3c43.jpg

How_To_Troll_540.jpg

You made the claim, you prove it.

Tho, I'm pretty sure you are lying and couldn't prove it if you tried.

if only rdean backed up his claims...

Which ones you want to know about?

This one?

Mitt Romney: We don't need more cops, firefighters or teachers - The Washington Post

How about this one?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

or maybe this one?

Rick Santorum takes heat for "snob" comment against President Obama - The Washington Post

Or perhaps this one?

Senate GOP blocks veterans jobs bill - CBS News

Or maybe you're referring to this one?

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

Could be you are talking about this one?

Just 6% of scientists say they are Republicans

So tell me, what claims do you want backed up? I really want to know.

Forum List

Back