Why do ALL Liberals say that America deserved 911?

Perhaps the thread title and OP would have been better served with a tagline similar to...

"Why is it, stereotypically speaking, that far more Liberals than Conservatives, appear to believe that the US deserved to be hit on 9-11?"

Which would have avoided a couple of pages of radio-static and side-chatter devoted to Literalism, and allowed the group to focus instead upon the meat (substance) of the matter...

Coulda... shoulda... woulda...

Is there any merit in such an observation?

BTW... rightly or wrongly... I sense some of the same arguments emanating from the Paulites...

Last edited:
Liberals didn't say that.

Conservatives did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Perhaps the thread title and OP would have been better served with a tagline similar to...

"Why is it, stereotypically speaking, that far more Liberals than Conservatives, appear to believe that the US deserved to be hit on 9-11?"

Which would have avoided a couple of pages of radio-static and side-chatter devoted to Literalism, and allowed the group to focus instead upon the meat (substance) of the matter...

BTW... rightly or wrongly... I sense some of the same arguments emanating from the Paulites...

The only people that I remember specifically stating that we deserved to be hit on 9-11 were some TV Evangelists that stated that was because of our moral decay. And they were definately not liberals.

"...The only people that I remember specifically stating that we deserved to be hit on 9-11 were some TV Evangelists that stated that was because of our moral decay. And they were definately not liberals."
Yes, I seem to remember such, as well, from a Serious Thumper or two, here and there.

Then again, personally, I'm left with the impression that non-Muslim apologists for Islam - which include a great many well-intentioned but misguided Liberal -type folk - are more likely to serve-up "we deserved it" chatter than folks inhabiting either the Right or the Center.

But that's just a soft-and-fuzzy personal impression, with no scientific basis in fact.

Still, perceptions can be important, and they can, indeed, be accurate in the main, even without substantiation.

Doesn't mean that's the case here, but it's a distinct possibility...

It's a message board :D
people tend to word their opinions in a harsh way.

some old farts can't stand it and losing it resort to negging :lol:

but the perception is totally right - it was leftards who were twisting themselves in a knot in order "not to offend Muslims" talking about Muslims who killed almost 3000 Americans in 9/11.

The most exemplary is the story with Bill O'Reilly and the View - when he absolutely correctly named Muslims to be blamed for 9/11 and "offended" leftard dupes who jumped all over him :lol:

Bill O'Reilly On "The View": "Muslims Killed Us On 9/11" [VIDEO]; Co-Hosts Walk Off - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News

if only rdean backed up his claims...

Which ones you want to know about?

i've asked you several times over the past few days to back up claims and you haven't back up a single one, i've even bumped some of the posts

Like I said back in post #38:

This one?

Mitt Romney: We don't need more cops, firefighters or teachers - The Washington Post

How about this one?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

or maybe this one?

Rick Santorum takes heat for "snob" comment against President Obama - The Washington Post

Or perhaps this one?

Senate GOP blocks veterans jobs bill - CBS News

Or maybe you're referring to this one?

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

Could be you are talking about this one?

Just 6% of scientists say they are Republicans

So tell me, what claims do you want backed up? I really want to know. Tell me the claim.

i'm not going back to my posts, of which some i bumped...you even responded in the threads that i asked you to back up your claims..after i asked you to back up your claims, you saw them, you just ignored them, i even flat out called you a liar

don't be dishonest, just admit you didn't want to back up your claims because you couldn't

here is just one, that is all i'm digging up for you

Republicans hoping for more Americans killed overseas they could blame on Obama. The more the better.

Don't worry. They'll think of something. If it's dirty, Republicans will think of it.

name one republican hoping for more americans to be killed overseas.

you won't, because deep down you know you're lying.

rdean has capitulated his constitutional rights to radical muslims. not surprised.

i've asked you several times over the past few days to back up claims and you haven't back up a single one, i've even bumped some of the posts

Like I said back in post #38:

This one?

Mitt Romney: We don't need more cops, firefighters or teachers - The Washington Post

How about this one?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

or maybe this one?

Rick Santorum takes heat for "snob" comment against President Obama - The Washington Post

Or perhaps this one?

Senate GOP blocks veterans jobs bill - CBS News

Or maybe you're referring to this one?

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

Could be you are talking about this one?

Just 6% of scientists say they are Republicans

So tell me, what claims do you want backed up? I really want to know. Tell me the claim.

Its ALWAYS the rw's who side against our Constitution, against the American people, against their own country.

Its such a terrible hardship for them to live in the home of the free and the land of the brave. I'd like to send the lot of them to Russia where they could live happily with their idol.

Hey, Id be happy if they'd just move to the south and secede cuz I'm sick of the Ds having to support their lazy asses. Let them see how long they last without their free health care and food stamps - paid for by liberals.

I just look on the bright side. Maybe they are just letting us know what to say should something bad ever happened to them..."They deserved it." :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I thank them for such wonderful advice. :) :) :)

so the OP starts with all liberals, then goes to most liberals....:lol:

rubber room here we come!!!

That's most liberals HE talks to. Which could be all of two, we don't know.

I don't ask people if they're liberal or conservative before engaging in discussion with them, but I've never had ANYONE tell me they think we DESERVED 9/11. I've had people say they understand why it happened, but I 've never had anyone actually say we "deserved" it.

^^^ I don't think that I have ever said this before, but I love what is said in your signature here. Truer words have never been said.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back