Why do ALL Liberals say that America deserved 911?

here is just one, that is all i'm digging up for you

Republicans hoping for more Americans killed overseas they could blame on Obama. The more the better.

Don't worry. They'll think of something. If it's dirty, Republicans will think of it.

name one republican hoping for more americans to be killed overseas.

you won't, because deep down you know you're lying.

rdean has capitulated his constitutional rights to radical muslims. not surprised.

special bump for rdean

Bullshit.

I've got many liberal friends who just as appalled and upset as I was over 9/11. In fact everyone I know was appalled and enraged over the attack.

name one republican hoping for more americans to be killed overseas.

you won't, because deep down you know you're lying.

rdean has capitulated his constitutional rights to radical muslims. not surprised.

special bump for rdean

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-on-anniversary-of-9-11-a-11.html#post7828753

Check it out. Republicans hoping Americans die.

Also keep in mind that ALL LIBERALS supported the 911 victory mosque while attacking grieving surviving family members for protesting the mosque.

Republicans "caring" about someone grieving? Is that satire? It can't be for real.

Senate GOP blocks 9/11 first responders health plan bill - The Hill

Republicans Block U.S. Health Aid for 9/11 Workers

Is blocking injured American heroes from health care the same as wanting them dead? Not sure. Perhaps Yurt could explain the difference.

special bump for rdean

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-on-anniversary-of-9-11-a-11.html#post7828753

Check it out. Republicans hoping Americans die.

another rdean lie. i already debunked that. you can't cite a single republican that hopes americans die. in fact you BLAMED republicans for not admitting it as your reason you couldn't cite them

:lol:

i am amazed that you don't realize how foolish you look.

I don't hope Americans die. I don't consider liberals as Americans. They are more like obamalandians.

another rdean lie. i already debunked that. you can't cite a single republican that hopes americans die. in fact you BLAMED republicans for not admitting it as your reason you couldn't cite them

There's a whole room full of "let him die" Republicans. You know they aren't talking about Iraqs or the French.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Liberals I talk to say that we deserved 911

The only ones I remember saying that were Falwell and Robertson.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMkBgA9_oQ4]Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson Blame 9/11 on Organizations Like People For the American Way - YouTube[/ame]

9-11 was blowback for decades of fucking in the affairs of Muslim states and our unwavering support for Israel.

There's a whole room full of "let him die" Republicans. You know they aren't talking about Iraqs or the French.

another rdean lie. he never said he hopes americans die.

you're a pathetic liar rdean. do not ever claim you don't lie and that no one has proved your lies because i have done so here and elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back