Why do ALL Liberals say that America deserved 911?

ALL "liberals"? Do liberals walk around with LIBERAL tattooed on their foreheads or something? Is that how you can tell?

They don't need tattoos though they are optionally available at extra cost.

Show them a picture of either Obama and watch whether they pucker or just drool. It doesn't seem to matter which face or which butt. The results are the same.

The only people I could find who said we deserve 9/11 are Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.

Jerry Falwell Pat Robertson views on September 11-Truth

Jerry Falwell said God may have allowed what the nation deserved because of moral decay and said Americans should have an attitude of repentance before God and asking for God's protection. He specifically listed the ACLU, abortionists, feminists, gays, and the People For the American way as sharing in the blame. Pat Robertson responded with agreement.

Ward Churchill - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
In January 2005, Churchill's work attracted publicity because of the widespread circulation of a 2001 essay, "On the Justice of Roosting Chickens". In the essay, he claimed that the September 11 attacks were a natural and unavoidable consequence of what he views as unlawful US policy, and he referred to the "technocratic corps" working in the World Trade Center as "little Eichmanns."

On a personal note, Churchill claimed to have trained as a paratrooper and then volunteered for and was politically radicalized by his experiences in Vietnam. He also claimed to have spent some time at the Chicago office of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) in the late 1960s, and briefly taught members of the Weather Underground how to build bombs and fire weapons.

In 2005, the Denver Post reported that Churchill's military records show he was trained as a film projectionist and light truck driver, but they do not reflect paratrooper school or LRRP training. The 75th Ranger Regiment Association found no record of Churchill having been a member of the unit, or a LRRP team.

Oops.

The liberals I have heard from say that 911 was in response to the torture at Gitmo. Senator Tom Cotton was questioning democrat Btism McKeon on that very issue.
But the torture at Gitmo happened after 9/11
The only people I could find who said we deserve 9/11 are Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.

Jerry Falwell said God may have allowed what the nation deserved because of moral decay and said Americans should have an attitude of repentance before God and asking for God's protection. He specifically listed the ACLU, abortionists, feminists, gays, and the People For the American way as sharing in the blame. Pat Robertson responded with agreement.

In January 2005, Churchill's work attracted publicity because of the widespread circulation of a 2001 essay, "On the Justice of Roosting Chickens". In the essay, he claimed that the September 11 attacks were a natural and unavoidable consequence of what he views as unlawful US policy, and he referred to the "technocratic corps" working in the World Trade Center as "little Eichmanns."

On a personal note, Churchill claimed to have trained as a paratrooper and then volunteered for and was politically radicalized by his experiences in Vietnam. He also claimed to have spent some time at the Chicago office of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) in the late 1960s, and briefly taught members of the Weather Underground how to build bombs and fire weapons.

In 2005, the Denver Post reported that Churchill's military records show he was trained as a film projectionist and light truck driver, but they do not reflect paratrooper school or LRRP training. The 75th Ranger Regiment Association found no record of Churchill having been a member of the unit, or a LRRP team.

Oops.
Falwell and Robertson vs an unknown like Churchill?!?! The only "oops" I see on the liberal side is the danger of dealing in absolutes. The other two actually have a following you can count on more than one hand.

The liberals I have heard from say that 911 was in response to the torture at Gitmo. Senator Tom Cotton was questioning democrat Btism McKeon on that very issue.
But the torture at Gitmo happened after 9/11

Oops.
Falwell and Robertson vs an unknown like Churchill?!?! The only "oops" I see on the liberal side is the danger of dealing in absolutes. The other two actually have a following you can count on more than one hand.

The point isn't who has more twitter followers but rather the drip, drip, drip of hate for America that leaks from the lib world.

The point isn't who has more twitter followers but rather the drip, drip, drip of hate for America that leaks from the lib world.
So conservatives get a pass when they hate America?!?! You must love the Westboro Baptist Church.

Was it because Bush was President?
Because libtards hate America.
Then why does the Right want another 9/11?

The Raw Story Arkansas GOP head We need more attacks on American soil so people appreciate Bush

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter thatAmerica needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette

Never heard anyone say that the US deserved it. But certainly American foreign policy, in the eyes of many academics like Chomsky, America directly and indirectly led to the deaths of millions of people from the Middle East, South East Asia, and South America. So they argue on that basis that we couldn't expect anything but 9/11 as a response.

Never heard anyone say that the US deserved it. But certainly American foreign policy, in the eyes of many academics like Chomsky, America directly and indirectly led to the deaths of millions of people from the Middle East, South East Asia, and South America. So they argue on that basis that we couldn't expect anything but 9/11 as a response.

So you are admitting that Chumpsky (and you) believe the US deserved 9/11. Thanks for playing.

So you are admitting that Chumpsky (and you) believe the US deserved 9/11. Thanks for playing.
No dumb, dumb.

And learn how to spell.

"Why do ALL Liberals say that America deserved 911?"
You reap what you sow. Karma.

Cons create enemies faster than they can kill them.
They created Al Qaeda, and helped the Taliban, so pretty true that.

rtTPLug.jpg

No dumb, dumb.

And learn how to spell.

My spelling is just fine and I don't take my marching orders from loony libtard flamers, Princess.

No dumb, dumb.

And learn how to spell.

My spelling is just fine and I don't take my marching orders from loony libtard flamers, Princess.
Lol. Says the person that can't read a post, let alone spell the name right of the person he/she is mudslinging - with shit all evidence to back it up. Worse still, everything in your post is a lie. Prove a 'liberal' said America quote 'deserved 9/11', I didn't nor did Chomsky; or even Michael Moore for that matter.

No dumb, dumb.

And learn how to spell.

Lol. Says the person that can't read a post, let alone spell the name right of the person he/she is mudslinging - with shit all evidence to back it up. Worse still, everything in your post is a lie. Prove a 'liberal' said America quote 'deserved 9/11', I didn't nor did Chomsky; or even Michael Moore for that matter.

You can move your feet as fast as you like it doesn't change the meaning of your words or your mindless hatred. BTW, your loony lefty bud is a real CHUMPSKY

Forum List

Back