Why do ALL Liberals say that America deserved 911?

Never heard anyone say that the US deserved it. But certainly American foreign policy, in the eyes of many academics like Chomsky, America directly and indirectly led to the deaths of millions of people from the Middle East, South East Asia, and South America. So they argue on that basis that we couldn't expect anything but 9/11 as a response.

So you are admitting that Chumpsky (and you) believe the US deserved 9/11. Thanks for playing.
No dumb, dumb.

And learn how to spell.

My spelling is just fine and I don't take my marching orders from loony libtard flamers, Princess.
Lol. Says the person that can't read a post, let alone spell the name right of the person he/she is mudslinging - with shit all evidence to back it up. Worse still, everything in your post is a lie. Prove a 'liberal' said America quote 'deserved 9/11', I didn't nor did Chomsky; or even Michael Moore for that matter.

You can move your feet as fast as you like it doesn't change the meaning of your words or your mindless hatred. BTW, your loony lefty bud is a real CHUMPSKY
*sigh* You really are living in a tin foil box, with Fox News feeding you sound bites.

If you are actually prepared to debate or discuss what people actually believe, rather than what you want them to believe to suit your worldview - let me know.

So you are admitting that Chumpsky (and you) believe the US deserved 9/11. Thanks for playing.
No dumb, dumb.

And learn how to spell.

My spelling is just fine and I don't take my marching orders from loony libtard flamers, Princess.
Lol. Says the person that can't read a post, let alone spell the name right of the person he/she is mudslinging - with shit all evidence to back it up. Worse still, everything in your post is a lie. Prove a 'liberal' said America quote 'deserved 9/11', I didn't nor did Chomsky; or even Michael Moore for that matter.

You can move your feet as fast as you like it doesn't change the meaning of your words or your mindless hatred. BTW, your loony lefty bud is a real CHUMPSKY
*sigh* You really are living in a tin foil box, with Fox News feeding you sound bites.

If you are actually prepared to debate or discuss what people actually believe, rather than what you want them to believe to suit your worldview - let me know.

That you consider anyone who doesn't agree with your liberal silliness to be a Fox News foil-hatter is typical of the insecurity cloaked in pomposity most libs seem to exhibit when confronted by someone with differing opinions.

No dumb, dumb.

And learn how to spell.

That you consider anyone who doesn't agree with your liberal silliness to be a Fox News foil-hatter is typical of the insecurity cloaked in pomposity most libs seem to exhibit when confronted by someone with differing opinions.
No, just you. You tried to put me in a box, and generalize everyone that even partially objects or disagrees with American foreign policy must believe that 'America deserved 9/11'. Must suck to live in a box of your own making.

I don't care if people have different opinions, so long as they don't go 'commie hunting', 'witch hunting', or lynching people they don't like.

No dumb, dumb.

And learn how to spell.

Only a fox news idiot would say all liberals believe we deserved 9/11

Of course, I never said that (but was deemed a Foxist anyway) and while I'm not certain what motivates anyone to make such sweeping generalizations, there definitely seems to be a very real lack of appreciation for America and Americans and all manner of love for our enemies in the loony lefty world.

Of course, I never said that (but was deemed a Foxist anyway) and while I'm not certain what motivates anyone to make such sweeping generalizations, there definitely seems to be a very real lack of appreciation for America and Americans and all manner of love for our enemies in the loony lefty world.

That's the title of this thread that you are so adamantly agreeing with.

That would be the loony lefty version of the "truth" but as with most of your pompous pronouncements, it has little in common with the truth. The fact is I specifically disagreed:
"Not all libs say that but liberalism is a hate-filled cult and America seems a favorite target." Post #99 (my first post on this thread).
Your apology is accepted (not that you'll have the integrity to post it).

That would be the loony lefty version of the "truth" but as with most of your pompous pronouncements, it has little in common with the truth. The fact is I specifically disagreed:
"Not all libs say that but liberalism is a hate-filled cult and America seems a favorite target." Post #99 (my first post on this thread).

Does the below sound familiar? You lying idiot?

FINALLY!
A loony lib who eagerly admits what so many of his comrades deny ... that liberals hate America. I appreciate your honesty.

FINALLY!
A loony lib who eagerly admits what so many of his comrades deny ... that liberals hate America. I appreciate your honesty.

Nowhere in that post did I claim that "all libs say America deserved 9/11" (I did, however specifically deny they do) but I knew you lacked the integrity to apologize, Princess.

You have to remember that the far left sees the history of Iraq starting in 2003 and that was the cause of 9/11..

FINALLY!

Nowhere in that post did I claim that "all libs say America deserved 9/11" (I did, however specifically deny they do) but I knew you lacked the integrity to apologize, Princess.

I guess you forgot #118 ....oops.

I guess you forgot #118 ....oops.

You mean: "FINALLY! A loony lib who eagerly admits what so many of his comrades deny ... that liberals hate America. I appreciate your honesty?"

I realize this is difficult for you but do at least try to explain how you translate that to mean "all libs say America deserved 9/11."

Liberals have always supported 911

It has saved millions of lives

America deserves a good 911 system

Forum List

Back