Why do ALL Liberals say that America deserved 911?

Leading Republican Presidential candidate says America deserved 9-11

Republicans applaud

another rdean lie. i already debunked that. you can't cite a single republican that hopes americans die. in fact you BLAMED republicans for not admitting it as your reason you couldn't cite them

:lol:

i am amazed that you don't realize how foolish you look.

There's a whole room full of "let him die" Republicans. You know they aren't talking about Iraqs or the French.

another rdean lie. he never said he hopes americans die.

you're a pathetic liar rdean. do not ever claim you don't lie and that no one has proved your lies because i have done so here and elsewhere.

Ron Paul said that if you make the wrong healthcare choices you deserve to die

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0

There's a whole room full of "let him die" Republicans. You know they aren't talking about Iraqs or the French.

another rdean lie. he never said he hopes americans die.

you're a pathetic liar rdean. do not ever claim you don't lie and that no one has proved your lies because i have done so here and elsewhere.

Ron Paul said that if you make the wrong healthcare choices you deserve to die

NO. HE. DID. NOT.

meadowmuffins

another rdean lie. i already debunked that. you can't cite a single republican that hopes americans die. in fact you BLAMED republicans for not admitting it as your reason you couldn't cite them

:lol:

i am amazed that you don't realize how foolish you look.
The Raw Story | Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjKtFnbWO2w]Newt Gingrich Government should allow terror attacks.flv - YouTube[/ame]
Newt Gingrich: Government should allow terror attacks
4/29/08 BookTV

thank you for the link, however, the link does not show that he hopes for american deaths...no where in the link does he say that

i expected better from you

I never said he hopes Americans die.....he said America deserved 9-11

Republicans cheer him

we are talking about rdean's claim that republicans hope americans die. pay attention.

thank you for the link, however, the link does not show that he hopes for american deaths...no where in the link does he say that

i expected better from you

I never said he hopes Americans die.....he said America deserved 9-11

Republicans cheer him

we are talking about rdean's claim that republicans hope americans die. pay attention.
I'm not

I'm talking about what a fucking asshole Ron Paul is

The only people I could find who said we deserve 9/11 are Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.

Jerry Falwell Pat Robertson views on September 11-Truth

Jerry Falwell said God may have allowed what the nation deserved because of moral decay and said Americans should have an attitude of repentance before God and asking for God's protection. He specifically listed the ACLU, abortionists, feminists, gays, and the People For the American way as sharing in the blame. Pat Robertson responded with agreement.

The liberals I have heard from say that 911 was in response to the torture at Gitmo. Senator Tom Cotton was questioning democrat Btism McKeon on that very issue.

The liberals I have heard from say that 911 was in response to the torture at Gitmo. Senator Tom Cotton was questioning democrat Btism McKeon on that very issue.

Apparently the 'liberals you have heard from' wouldn't include anyone on this board.

Forum List

Back