Why do Blacks support the DNC?

The Blacks that support the DNC are either too dumb to know they're being used or too criminal to pass up the get out of jail free cards that Democrats pass out like Halloween candy.

I don't think so. They love him. They also love Hitler. What does that tell you.

Your mentioning Hitler in a post about Trump tells me you are not to be taken seriously

David Duke, one of the US’s most notorious racist extremists, has reiterated his support for Donald Trump’s re-election campaign because he feels he would further Duke's white supremacist agenda.
Why does Duke feel Trump will further his white supremacist agenda.
what's your point? Until you show me Trump praising David stupid, I don't get your point.

It's obvious, you have no clue.

If White Supremacists feel Trump's policies further their agenda, I worry about Trump's policies.
Because he's for America? Well look at you being the globalist wanting to destroy america. Seems the White's got the idea.

BTW, why do you hate americans?

Last edited:
what's your point? Until you show me Trump praising David stupid, I don't get your point.

It's obvious, you have no clue.
Even if Trump does not mention Duke, I am concerned why a white supremacist endorses him. Many white supremacists. His comments below cioncern me. He thought Duke was horrible until he endorsed him 2016.

Trump has denounced Duke.
Trump: “Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.”
—remarks on NBC’s “Today Show,” Feb. 14, 2000

Then Trump is asked to disavow Duke after he endorsed him in 2016 exchange on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Feb. 28, 2016
Trump:
“Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. Okay? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I don’t know, did he endorse me or what’s going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”

Forum List

Back