Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

Crack head Joe's credibility.

credibility-o-meter_zps7199b677.gif

He wasn't killed 2 days after he said it, but he did say it.
I lose a bit of hope for this country every time I see someone such as yourself who is willing to believe anything the republican party tells them without needing to think.

You didn't know that Malcolm X called blacks "Political chumps" voting for Democrats?

no, I know what he said, but he was wrong. the democratic party does not target only potential black voters, but the poor in general, which tend to be more black due to this country's history of racism. please, tell me why you think the democrats are "playing you as a political chump"

First, I'm a tool of the Republican Party, then when you realize Malcolm X actually did say that you babble about "the poor in general"

He was right then 50 years ago, he'd be sick to his stomach, or calling for revolution against the Dems if he saw how Democrat political are the only people benefiting from the "War on Poverty"

black people vote dem because the republican party is a complete failure and a racist party.

black voters help write the dem platform and run the party.

Our top dem is a black man you fools

Thank You Ernie, you've pretty well covered what I would have said.

I've always wondered why many have the idea that they have equality when their freedoms are controlled by government and all their minimum necessities of life are supplied by taxing others. It's suppose to be temporary help not a generational lifestyle.

Except, again, the majority of people on welfare are White and most people on welfare are only on it temporarily.

So if a Unicorn has 25 hit points and a Dragon has 50 hit points, which one wins in a fight?
There are more whites on welfare than black because there are 6 fucking times more whites, asshole!

I lose a bit of hope for this country every time I see someone such as yourself who is willing to believe anything the republican party tells them without needing to think.

You didn't know that Malcolm X called blacks "Political chumps" voting for Democrats?

no, I know what he said, but he was wrong. the democratic party does not target only potential black voters, but the poor in general, which tend to be more black due to this country's history of racism. please, tell me why you think the democrats are "playing you as a political chump"

First, I'm a tool of the Republican Party, then when you realize Malcolm X actually did say that you babble about "the poor in general"

He was right then 50 years ago, he'd be sick to his stomach, or calling for revolution against the Dems if he saw how Democrat political are the only people benefiting from the "War on Poverty"

Obviously you dont know shit about Malcolm. His revolt was against first all whites, then later the power structure controlled by whites.

I've always wondered why many have the idea that they have equality when their freedoms are controlled by government and all their minimum necessities of life are supplied by taxing others. It's suppose to be temporary help not a generational lifestyle.

Except, again, the majority of people on welfare are White and most people on welfare are only on it temporarily.

So if a Unicorn has 25 hit points and a Dragon has 50 hit points, which one wins in a fight?
There are more whites on welfare than black because there are 6 fucking times more whites, asshole!
There should be no whites on welfare after having a 400 year head start and the current racism in the US going on. Face it. You are born losers.

There should be no whites on welfare after having a 400 year head start and the current racism in the US going on. Face it. You are born losers.
Hey, it's an Obama economy, plenty are suffering under a heavily regulated economy and lack of good paying jobs.

black people vote dem because the republican party is a complete failure and a racist party.

Welcome to the USMB, so anyway, how have things improved for the Black Race over the past 6 1/2 years under Obama?

Welcome to the USMB, so anyway, how have things improved for the Black Race over the past 6 1/2 years under Obama?
Lot more Black kids going to college for one.

its so silly that they try to claim the multicultural people are the ones causing unrest

You mean welcome back...

And don't expect a response, she always runs from the tough questions... The easy ones too...

Obviously you dont know shit about Malcolm. His revolt was against first all whites, then later the power structure controlled by whites.

He'd call you a chump and a traitor to your race, and he'd be right. You're a House Negro for the Democrat Party

He'd call you a chump and a traitor to your race, and he'd be right. You're a House Negro for the Democrat Party

He'd call you a monkey and he'd be right. I'm not a democratic. How stupid do you look now?

Black people vote dem cause their massas tell them too.

8years of more welfare, what's not to like...

He'd call you a monkey and he'd be right. I'm not a democratic. How stupid do you look now?

Yeah, you're not a Democrat...LOL

Yeah, you're not a Democrat...LOL
You act like I told you that seeking your agreement. Sorry but It was to give you correct information so you wouldnt look so stupid.

Forum List

Back