why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.

All innocent human life should be protected. All innocent human life has the right to live.

Too bad you don't agree.
Ok I agree, but I am going to tell you a short story would you have done the same as I did 20 years ago in a cold Christmas eve up in chicago

Worked 12 hours and I went to the 711 to get a 12 pack of bud light and noticed a young woman in a mini van that looked like she had everything she owned, her two little girls ran out in their pajamas into the store

I took off thinking that was strange

Then it dawned on me, they didnt have no where to go, so I turned around

She told me she left her husband and waiting on a check in a few days.

So I put her and her kids in a motel room, came back a little latter with wrapped christmas gifts for her daughters, then I went home

The point of my story is liberals are right to bitch cons only care about the unborn not so much for the ones already born

Edit forgot.to say I paid for her and her daughters motel room for a week
Do you really think that handing out money, even your own, is what caring is all about?
this!!!!!

The only time I would care if they would started killing Americans in broad daylight in front of me, then it would be Billy time
Just because your religious beliefs has you not caring if others abort, why do you feel ALL should feel that way? Do you not have respect for those who believe abortion is the murder of a child?

Yea jar head and flash we all know you both are getting upset , what ever

Dark reread my story it was not about the money

The key words are: I was 30 years old
Just worked 12 hours
Christmas eve
Had a 12 pack of bud light
Drove away

And turned around to help
ain't you something?

You can't see it flash can you? You just want to take the moral high ground so it makes you sleep at night slugger But guess what flash we blow people up with drone planes carrying hell fires

They are blown up to hell and mostly noncombats / civilians and you have no problem with that right flash?

I dont it is the same as abortion I dont care

I believe we shouldn't kill innocent people no matter where they are.

It is really detestable that you justify the killing of almost a million American children each year because you "don't care". You would have made a great German Nazi. You missed your calling by being born to late.

I disagree. Protecting a human life is not incompatible with the 4th amendment at all. Unless - you deny the personhood of the fetus.
The searches required in order to convict women who perform any of the ancient abortion techniques would indeed rip apart the 4th amendment. The same is true of searching medical record while investigating doctors suspected of performing abortion illegally.

The only viable solution is for women to choose not to have an abortion.

Again - I disagree. The ability or methods to investigate a crime is a different question altogether than the question of who has a right to legal protection. The methods to enforce a ban do not have to be intrusive - they may or may not be incredibly EFFECTIVE without some intrusion - but that is a completely different issue. And that issue can be debated and enacted in concordance with law.

Just because rape is a very difficult crime to investigate and prosecute is no argument to legalize it. (NOT equating the two).

BTW: I would prefer it if you don't delete part of my post when you re-post it as a direct quote. I believe it gives a misleading impression as to what I posted. I understand that there was just one small part that you wanted to respond to - but later posters never see the full post and make assumptions that are not correct. Thanks.

Last edited:
Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

I don't.

All innocent human life should be protected. All innocent human life has the right to live.

Too bad you don't agree.
Ok I agree, but I am going to tell you a short story would you have done the same as I did 20 years ago in a cold Christmas eve up in chicago

Worked 12 hours and I went to the 711 to get a 12 pack of bud light and noticed a young woman in a mini van that looked like she had everything she owned, her two little girls ran out in their pajamas into the store

So I put her and her kids in a motel room, came back a little latter with wrapped christmas gifts for her daughters, then I went home

The point of my story is liberals are right to bitch cons only care about the unborn not so much for the ones already born

Do you really think that handing out money, even your own, is what caring is all about?

They care about the fetus. The born? Not so much.

We are completely consistent.

Murder an unborn = wrong.

Murder a baby = wrong.

Mark

If it were true that RWs care about children, they would fight to make sure that no child was hungry, homeless or uneducated. Instead, they consistently want cuts made to food stamps and other social programs.

Its the very definition of the right.

Just worked 12 hours
Christmas eve
Drove away

Now, reread My reply.

If you think that the ONLY way to care about someone is to give them something of monetary value, "wraped gifts", "Shelter", "food", then you really don't understand what true caring is about. Those things are temporary.

Tell Me, where did she go with her kids? Is she still dependent for their survival and her own on the kindness of strangers? Where will her an her children's next meal come from? How will they remain warm in the cold days ahead?

A temporary fix to make you feel good is in no way My definition of caring.
So let me guess your trying to feel some how superior to me and talk down? Typical liberal, I suggest you watch a movie perhaps " a wonderful life?"

Every person you touch could set in motion a path to greatness, some people just need a nudge of kindness, who knows her daughters could be millionares by now :)
Yeah, that's it. I must be a liberal.

Talk down to you eh? Huh.

Sorry, I just get tired of the same old bullshit about you only care about things if you throw cash at it.

Go on with your bad self then.

Me, I'll continue to work for permanent solutions to problems of the like you describe.

Have a nice day.
Yeah and after the week was up, they still had no where to go! Isn't that similar to kick the can?

What would of happen if I didn't turn around? Sleeping in a van cold and alone

So shove it dumb ass
what do you supposed happened to them after the week was up? Is there a difference?

I mean other than you patting yourself on your back and bragging about it? What do you have for long term solutions?

Nope drinking a bud light chatting to my new girlfriend on my other phone, you guys amuse me keep up the temper tantrum :)

Hey Bear....I just read your cute little Christmas Eve story. Touching to say the least. So apropos that it happened on Christmas Eve.

Anyhoo.....got a question for you. At the end of the post, you seemed to imply that only a liberal would do something like that and a conservative would not.

Is that what you believe?

Nope drinking a bud light chatting to my new girlfriend on my other phone, you guys amuse me keep up the temper tantrum :)
seems like it's your blood boiling!!! Thought you were a smart ass, but not liking the results of your actions. Hmmmmm.....that is typical lefty reactions. Let's hear more of the name calling now since your back is now against the wall.

Wanting to protecting the lives of children is not a weakness.

I have a different theory and it has nothing to do with the 4th Amendment. It has to do with the Liberal zeal to kiss the ass of the Feminazis.

By the way, not allowing a mother the right to kill her child has absolutely nothing to with the 4th Amendment. That is a very convoluted interpretation. It is on the level of stupidity of the Supreme court upholding Obamacare because it is a tax.

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
You didn't understand what I said at all.

Why?

I don't.

Too bad you don't agree.

They care about the fetus. The born? Not so much.

We are completely consistent.

Murder an unborn = wrong.

Murder a baby = wrong.

Mark

If it were true that RWs care about children, they would fight to make sure that no child was hungry, homeless or uneducated. Instead, they consistently want cuts made to food stamps and other social programs.

Its the very definition of the right.

Just worked 12 hours
Christmas eve
Drove away

Now, reread My reply.

If you think that the ONLY way to care about someone is to give them something of monetary value, "wraped gifts", "Shelter", "food", then you really don't understand what true caring is about. Those things are temporary.

Tell Me, where did she go with her kids? Is she still dependent for their survival and her own on the kindness of strangers? Where will her an her children's next meal come from? How will they remain warm in the cold days ahead?

A temporary fix to make you feel good is in no way My definition of caring.
So let me guess your trying to feel some how superior to me and talk down? Typical liberal, I suggest you watch a movie perhaps " a wonderful life?"

Every person you touch could set in motion a path to greatness, some people just need a nudge of kindness, who knows her daughters could be millionares by now :)
funny, you didn't check back up on them to find out that answer. That is so selfish of you!!!!!! Losing.

What would of happen if I didn't turn around? Sleeping in a van cold and alone

So shove it dumb ass
what do you supposed happened to them after the week was up? Is there a difference?

I mean other than you patting yourself on your back and bragging about it? What do you have for long term solutions?
Exactly....

he seems proud that he "turned back" and helped this poor mother and her children. When I do things such as our traditional soup kitchen work on Thanksgiving (every year since my youngest son was 4), we don't feel "proud". We feel honored to have the opportunity, perhaps....but we don't feel proud.
We don't stand there and compare ourselves to others..."Gee, I bet the Joneses wouldn't do this"....."why aren't the Smiths doing this, those selfish bastards."
No. We do it because it is what we do.
When I donate to causes that send me mailings, I don't feel proud. I don't question "who did and who didn't".

Bear, you are a phony. You do things to feel good....not so others feel good.

You are a farce.

As for your story....you left something out. "It was snowing, her care had no gas so I filled it up for her....and she wanted to have an abortion but she wasn't pregnant so I fucked the shit out of her and then gave her the money for the abortion.

Bear....you are a fucking lying piece of shit.

but it's ok for liberals to care (poke their noses) into our Second amendment rights.

believe me, I don't think many care if you liberals abort your offspring. you're the ones who has to live it....best of luck with that

what 2nd amendment rights were taken away from you

She didn't pass the IQ test, no one under 65 is or should have the right to carry a gun.
65? pulling shit out your ass again?

Have you read Stephanie's 'work'? Shit, indelicate as your phrase may be, does come out of my ass. In the case of those with double Digit IQ's below room temperature, and that may be you considering your post, shit comes out of their mouth or from their keyboard.

Have a great evening.

speaking of shit coming out of ones mouth. Personal attacks and hate are what you do best.

Only to people like you, people who attack others for their beliefs and opinions. If you can, think about it. Stop using words like libtard and other nonsensical attacks on others, and some day post something more than an echo of right wing propaganda.

Oh my God I am talking to another child in jc456?

Listen slugger I can teach a lot of things like hydraulics, programming robotics, electrical , electronics, carpentry, pneumatics , how to weld, how to use a mill , surfaces grinder it a lath I can teach you a lot

But one thing I can't teach you in kid is in:

Wisdom

Forum List

Back