why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

That's an easy one. They care cause they are all gonna be born again and they don't want someone else to ruin their chances (of being born again).

In effect, they could be saving themselves.

How about these people Sport?

Stop being such a bigoted hateful asshole. It makes you look like a fool.

[video]

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.

I don't care about the abortor

I care about the aborted.

It's amazing that some people use the stage of gestational development as a way to rationalize their position .
Once 'born' a child is still fully dependent, though externally, not internally.
Why not post birth abort then?

libs are the nosiest idiots around. Jealous of what others make or drive or where they live or what they do.... It drives them nuts.

It's amazing that some people use the stage of gestational development as a way to rationalize their position .
Once 'born' a child is still fully dependent, though externally, not internally.

Obama agrees.

It is unfortunate that more Liberals don't care about the right of a child to live.

They think a child should be put to death simply because a parent thinks the child will be a bother to them sometime in the future. Disgusting, isn't it?.

It would be if a fetus the size of a kidney bean was actually "a child". But of course, it isn't.

So essentially, you can't get support for your position, so let's throw out something totally extreme and argue the shit out of that, eh?

Reality check time. Most abortions are performed at 8-12 weeks, when the fetus is the size of a kidney bean. Even women who have miscarriages at that point don't consider it to be a "baby".

[

It would be if a fetus the size of a kidney bean was actually "a child". But of course, it isn't.

You were once the size of a "kidney bean". Maybe being a Libtard you weren't much of a human then, just like now.

[

You were once the size of a "kidney bean". Maybe being a Libtard you weren't much of a human then, just like now.

Since I have no memory of it, it's irrelevant.

The reality is, most women don't think of a fetus at that point as a baby. They don't have funerals for early miscarriages.

[

The reality is, most women don't think of a fetus at that point as a baby. They don't have funerals for early miscarriages.

[

It would be damn relevant if you would have been aborted. Thenb you wouldn't be able to post your ignorance on the internet.

[

The what if you were aborted argument is specious.

If one was aborted one would never know it

Yea, you would have been dead.

That is what happens when you have abortions. Children die.

[

Funerals? No. Mourn? Yes. My first and third pregnancies were miscarriages. Fuck You.

Oh, and none of my four pregnancies were 'mistakes'. They were intentional. I took advantage of the pill until my husband and I considered ourselves prepared to take on the challenge of having a family......fiscally and emotionally.

Last edited:
[

Funerals? No. Mourn? Yes. My first and third pregnancies were miscarriages. Fuck You.

Oh, and none of my four pregnancies were 'mistakes'. They were intentional. I took advantage of the pill until my husband and I considered ourselves prepared to take on the challenge of having a family......fiscally and emotionally.

I hate to be the one to tell you but miscarriages are not abortions.

Usually there are no funerals in abortion. They just toss the dead baby's body into the dumpsters out behind the abortion clinic. After all the mother didn't want to have anything to do with the little guy that that was going to be a bother to her. There are pictures of that on the internet if you really want to see.

[

I hate to be the one to tell you but miscarriages are not abortions.

Usually there are no funerals in abortion. They just toss the dead baby's body into the dumpsters out behind the abortion clinic. After all the mother didn't want to have anything to do with the little guy that that was going to be a bother to her. There are pictures of that on the internet if you really want to see.

A cousin and his wife were expecting their second child. They were quite excited to give their daughter a sibling. Unfortunately, at 20 weeks ( a gestational age where it is still permissible to abort) it was discovered that the baby had no heartbeat and she was induce and gave birth to a stillborn girl. She was given a name and they also had a private funeral service to recognize the loss the family suffered.
So, yes, there are funerals. We just don't often hear about them.

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.

As a very general rule of thumb, it is NOT true that conservatives "care" about other people's abortions. That is a case of a bad mis-focus by the author of the OP.

What conservatives CARE about is the slaughter of helpless, defenseless human beings.

A cousin and his wife were expecting their second child. They were quite excited to give their daughter a sibling. Unfortunately, at 20 weeks ( a gestational age where it is still permissible to abort) it was discovered that the baby had no heartbeat and she was induce and gave birth to a stillborn girl. She was given a name and they also had a private funeral service to recognize the loss the family suffered.
So, yes, there are funerals. We just don't often hear about them.

Poor example. The example used was of a child that died due to medical reasons, where the parents wanted her (God bless her). That is not the same as an abortion for the sake of convenience, which is what 96% of the abortions in the US are performed for.

It is unfortunate that more Liberals don't care about the right of a child to live.

They think a child should be put to death simply because a parent thinks the child will be a bother to them sometime in the future. Disgusting, isn't it?.

is it alive? That has been my question. Are they killing a living something in your world?

Libtards state that a fetus is not human and some even claim that it is not alive but yet they still want to kill it to keep it from being an inconvenience to someone later on that has to change its diaper.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back