why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

All you are posting jar is your own fantasys I own you bitch
I don't think you have the wisdom to hold on to anything so own is a very big word for folks such as you. I don't think you know the meaning. See you're ass has been slashed so badly here, your feel for ownership only comes from your calling him papa.

abortions kill over a million innocent babies a year, but your ok with that. Meanwhile hundreds of thousands of couples waiting to adopt.

Fetuses aren't babies. No one considers them to be babies. Not the law, not the medical community, not even the bible.

This is absolutely not true.

Until the Roe v Wade the standard was the "quickening" or when the baby made it's first movement. At Roe v Wade the standard was changed to "reasonable expectation of viability outside the womb"

Medical texts:

“The life cycle of mammals begins when a sperm enters an egg.”

Okada et al., A role for the elongator complex in zygotic paternal genome demethylation, NATURE 463:554 (Jan. 28, 2010)

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”

Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

“The oviduct or Fallopian tube is the anatomical region where every new life begins in mammalian species. After a long journey, the spermatozoa meet the oocyte in the specific site of the oviduct named ampulla, and fertilization takes place.”

Coy et al., Roles of the oviduct in mammalian fertilization, REPRODUCTION 144(6):649 (Oct. 1, 2012) (emphasis added).
You and the other dumb fucks were still crying after I went to sleep? Just got off of work , worked 14 hours, not my fault I had one hell of a great life and so many adventures , sucks to be you, what I used to race, 3 national titles and 3 rd at the world championships in 1988

My friend jamie last time I races at Kingston Tennessee was around 1996 got 4the I think nice lake and town

Dabbled in 350 cc runabout for 2 years didn't like driving them

Yes Virginia I am The real deal if you like it or not all my posts of my life is real, I never lie, did I have ever tell you about my coke dealing years? When I used to run coke from the west side of chicago, sometimes the south side to the north west burbs?

You dream what i did in life and i lived it lmao

In response to the title of this thread, the conservative base opposes abortion because the greater the number of people in our population, the more competition among them to secure employment, and thus wages and benefits will remain low. And as a bonus, if they can prevent any raises in the minimum wage, the profits will continue to soar.

In a few words, it's all about greed and a callous disregard for others.

Really?

So what is the left's rationale for murdering the unborn? Less people means a decrease in carbon output? Kill the helpless ...clean the planet?

I don't speak for the left!

I believe a women has a right to choose to have an abortion of not, within the rules set by Roe. I also believe the opposition to abortion by jerks like you has nothing to do with compassion for the unborn, since you and other callous conservatives have so often demonstrated a lack of empathy and a callus disregard for those in need, aged and infirm.

So where are the Democrats reform policies to help keep the programs for those in need, the aged and the infirm?

TANF, SS and SSI. Things the GOP and Callous Conservatives oppose, or reduce or tax.

Nothing callous about expecting someone to provide their own food. I'm not asking them to do anything I don't already do. Social Security is nothing more than another bleeding heart redistribution program. When those contributing at a higher amount get a lower proportion in return than they put in compared to the higher return the low wage workers get, it's a nonsense program. SSI is a joke when it comes to disability. I saw it personally with a former employee who, despite foot problems, could do his job which involved strenuous activity. When he was fired for misconduct and blatant insubordination, he quickly applied for SSI claiming he couldn't do things on the same strenuous level which he had no problem doing before getting fired.

Gee, andother aprocropol story, the bread and butter of the bull shitters. I knew a guy whose former wife's boss told her his nephew's girlfriend said ....! Get the point?

Hey that was the wrong you tube link my last one is a 500cc or 700 cc hydro my dads two classes, let's try
This again 350 cc runabout

Hey that was the wrong you tube link my last one is a 500cc or 700 cc hydro my dads two classes, let's try
This again 350 cc runabout

Damn i knew rich krier and tim small for 40 years , I have not been to a boat race in 15 years, I miss them thinking about it, maybe I will go this season

I am the OP, my thread , some dumb Ass posters said yesterday day on this thread I was full of shit on what I posted, so derailed it today to prove them wrong

Carry on with the abortion issue and why do cons care about Why other people have abortions

Bear - your folly is duly noted. You haven't done anything to dispel the notion that you are a 100% liar and fraud. Can't do it here. Your credibility rests 100% on what you post and how you respond to the posts of others. Is that an uncomfortable standard for you?

The phrase: "Methinks he doth protest to much" comes to mind.

Bear - your folly is duly noted. You haven't done anything to dispel the notion that you are a 100% liar and fraud. Can't do it here. Your credibility rests 100% on what you post and how you respond to the posts of others. Is that an uncomfortable standard for you?

The phrase: "Methinks he doth protest to much" comes to mind.
Wow. 2 days in a row we agree.
I must be getting soft.

but it's ok for liberals to care (poke their noses) into our Second amendment rights.

believe me, I don't think many care if you liberals abort your offspring. you're the ones who has to live it....best of luck with that

Stephanie

Let them grow up and THEN shoot them, huh?

That's our StoopidStuff for you.
huh?????????????? more [email protected]

Actually, some aren't allowed to grow up - there is a country where a mad man shot and killed a classroom of 5 and 6 year old children. Hard to believe, nothing has been done to prevent another such horrific even though a terrorist organization has decided arming teachers and administrators and taking away the rights of those with mental health issues is the answer.

If you think any law will prevent another misuse of firearms, you're an idiot. I had a gun stolen from my car last year. It was in the glove box under state law, making me think it wasn't the target but a bonus for the thief, the doors were locked, and laws say the person that broke the window getting in can't do that yet it still happened.

I don't believe laws prevent crimes, a law makes an act criminal and provides a punishment. Thus I support requiring any person who wishes to own, possess, or have in his or her custody or control a license. And any person who sells a gun to an unlicensed person to be punished by a loss of said license and the surrender of any weapons they own or possess to a licensed gun dealer sans compensation.
so what do you believe does prevent crimes. BTW, the laws aren't made to prevent, they are meant to deter and make people aware that there are consequences. Not to prevent. No where will you find that in any explanation. Deterrence has always been the rationale. It's amazing how many humans don't care about the consequences until after the fact. Oh wait, i didn't mean to that, can I have a mulligan, do-over, oops. Abortion has consequences. Seems the left don't like the consequences and want the opposing view to just shut up and go away. Interesting on how the majorityof the left can't debat any subject matter without getting into a hateful spite.

Last edited:
Wars are to protect us from those who wish to do us harm, self-defense as it were. You have a problem with this.

I have a problem when we fight a war against a country that didn't attack us over weapons they didn't have, because they made the President's daddy look stupid a decade earlier.

why don't you?

Execution is for those who have broken a law by taking the life of another. You have a problem with this.

Given that we've come close to executing someone who didn't do what he was convicted of 153 times in this country, yes.

No one is trying to take food out of the mouths of babes, conservatives would like the babe's parents to be able to provide for their children rather than uncle Sam. You have a problem with this.

I have a huge problem with this when we have racism and a rigged economic system based on impoverishing millions of people, yes. We spend billions on weapons we never use, but complain about making sure children don't go to bed hungry at night in the richest country in the world.

Abortion kills an unborn human being and is unnecessary as putting the child up for adoption is always an option. You don't have a problem with this.

There's no such thing as an "unborn human being". We mark the beginning of life from BIRTH, not conception.

Also, there are hundreds of thousands of children in foster care right now that no one wants to adopt. Do you really think adding a million more a year is going to be feasible?
So for the 153 times are those people alive? Who fought for them?

As for an unborn child, go to science and look to see if at conception the two cells into one is considered human. Still doesnn't explain why you want to kill babies.

You do know he was President in those enormous spikes in 2009, 2010 and 2011 don't you?

Spike implies it is going up. It's been going down since 2008.

The budget is decreasing now because the war in Iraq tapered off but Obama fought that war for three years and now he is resuming bombing and sent more troops back in.
Again, military spending is declining, which was opposed to your point it was increasing. And frankly, while I think disengaging from the MIddle east would be prudent, neither party is ever going to do that as long as the Israelis and Oil Companies are calling the shots in Washington.

yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night, you keep telling yourself the lies

All you are posting jar is your own fantasys I own you bitch
I don't think you have the wisdom to hold on to anything so own is a very big word for folks such as you. I don't think you know the meaning. See you're ass has been slashed so badly here, your feel for ownership only comes from your calling him papa.

abortions kill over a million innocent babies a year, but your ok with that. Meanwhile hundreds of thousands of couples waiting to adopt.

Fetuses aren't babies. No one considers them to be babies. Not the law, not the medical community, not even the bible.

This is absolutely not true.

Until the Roe v Wade the standard was the "quickening" or when the baby made it's first movement. At Roe v Wade the standard was changed to "reasonable expectation of viability outside the womb"

Medical texts:

“The life cycle of mammals begins when a sperm enters an egg.”

Okada et al., A role for the elongator complex in zygotic paternal genome demethylation, NATURE 463:554 (Jan. 28, 2010)

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”

Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

“The oviduct or Fallopian tube is the anatomical region where every new life begins in mammalian species. After a long journey, the spermatozoa meet the oocyte in the specific site of the oviduct named ampulla, and fertilization takes place.”

Coy et al., Roles of the oviduct in mammalian fertilization, REPRODUCTION 144(6):649 (Oct. 1, 2012) (emphasis added).
You and the other dumb fucks were still crying after I went to sleep? Just got off of work , worked 14 hours, not my fault I had one hell of a great life and so many adventures , sucks to be you, what I used to race, 3 national titles and 3 rd at the world championships in 1988

whooptie doo..... nobody here cares. Again it is obvious you are all about you!!! Thanks for playing.

why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

That's an easy one. They care cause they are all gonna be born again and they don't want someone else to ruin their chances (of being born again).

In effect, they could be saving themselves.

"why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?"

It's unfortunate more conservatives don't care about others' civil rights.

It is unfortunate that more Liberals don't care about the right of a child to live.

They think a child should be put to death simply because a parent thinks the child will be a bother to them sometime in the future. Disgusting, isn't it?.

Forum List

Back