why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

Then why do you, a Republican, support the message of the KKK?

Tell me what the message is and I'll tell you if I support it.

Basically, the KKK's message is: black people are inferior.

Well?

The democrats obviously still feel that way. But I don't support that notion.

So you think black people are equal to white people?

Good.

Depending on the definition of equal, I don't think all people are equal. I think as Americans we all have equal opportunities to succeed or fail as well as equal rights.

Do you think the black race, in general, is inferior? Let's not skirt the issue...

The lack of birth control is the cause of most of the world's poverty.

That's why Islam, the Catholic Church, and the Republican Party are three of the greatest evils in the world.

that is some real nonsense...Men and women both have access to birth control and it's cheap or FREE.

If a woman is worried they might get pregnant and will then have to abort, they can keep their legs together or buy the guy a 25 cent condom

and for men, you all can keep your peckers in your pants unless you're willing to take on the Consequences when you don't or use that cheap birth control called a, condom.

Of course I'm from the old school. That's what I told my two sons. Neither has had abortion in their lives.

They use "overpopulation" as an excuse for "genocide" by stating it thus....poverty is caused by overpopulation, so the most poverty-stricken populations (who also happen to be those targeted already for genocide) should not have babies. Thus they change *genocide* to *birth control* and they determine that populations being wiped out aren't being wiped out by genocide, but by *overpopulation*.

Well, yeah..the objective of genocide is to reduce the population of particular populations. So I guess it's okay!

It's how they support genocide of hated populations..without actually SAYING they're supporting genocide of hated populations.

Straw man fallacy - Grammarist

Shut the fuck up and stop trolling, loon.

They went ape shit over some Picture of a little boy standing on a dog.

then talk about killing off "babies" you get a big YAWN and then dumped on if you don't care for abortion and is PRO-LIFE. That is the Double standards, of the liberal

Not a word from the left when it was Ellen Degeneres' kid standing on a dog.

dfsdsfdsfdsfcfedfsdsfdsfdsfasdsffds.jpg

Ellen DeGeneres does not have any kids

Maybe not, but the point remains, no liberal puke said one word about this tweet from her.

Too many liberals have acted like idiots about the Sarah Palin dog-thing, it's true. It's what happens when partisanship is allowed to cloud one's objectivity.

That's why Islam, the Catholic Church, and the Republican Party are three of the greatest evils in the world.

that is some real nonsense...Men and women both have access to birth control and it's cheap or FREE.

If a woman is worried they might get pregnant and will then have to abort, they can keep their legs together or buy the guy a 25 cent condom

and for men, you all can keep your peckers in your pants unless you're willing to take on the Consequences when you don't or use that cheap birth control called a, condom.

Of course I'm from the old school. That's what I told my two sons. Neither has had abortion in their lives.

They use "overpopulation" as an excuse for "genocide" by stating it thus....poverty is caused by overpopulation, so the most poverty-stricken populations (who also happen to be those targeted already for genocide) should not have babies. Thus they change *genocide* to *birth control* and they determine that populations being wiped out aren't being wiped out by genocide, but by *overpopulation*.

Well, yeah..the objective of genocide is to reduce the population of particular populations. So I guess it's okay!

It's how they support genocide of hated populations..without actually SAYING they're supporting genocide of hated populations.

Purdue OWL Establishing Arguments

You may return to your online degree pursuit now.

In response to the title of this thread, the conservative base opposes abortion because the greater the number of people in our population, the more competition among them to secure employment, and thus wages and benefits will remain low. And as a bonus, if they can prevent any raises in the minimum wage, the profits will continue to soar.

In a few words, it's all about greed and a callous disregard for others.

In response to the title of this thread, the conservative base opposes abortion because the greater the number of people in our population, the more competition among them to secure employment, and thus wages and benefits will remain low. And as a bonus, if they can prevent any raises in the minimum wage, the profits will continue to soar.

In a few words, it's all about greed and a callous disregard for others.

Although we agree on many things, this is baloney.

Logical Fallacies Straw Man Fallacy

You may return to your online degree pursuit now.

Because you've accepted the proposition? Excellent, then my work here is done.

Who says nobody changes their minds on these forums?

They went ape shit over some Picture of a little boy standing on a dog.

then talk about killing off "babies" you get a big YAWN and then dumped on if you don't care for abortion and is PRO-LIFE. That is the Double standards, of the liberal

Not a word from the left when it was Ellen Degeneres' kid standing on a dog.

dfsdsfdsfdsfcfedfsdsfdsfdsfasdsffds.jpg

Ellen DeGeneres does not have any kids

Shhhhh ... There is no place for facts in the RW world.

Why do Liberals ignore the mass murder of our innocent children yet have a hissy fit when we put a criminal out of our misery?
A good question , I don't care if a woman wants to kill her fetus or the state kills murders .
What ever

I kind of think it is different when a fetus is in a womans womb and she ends it then some one On death row who was poor and had a crappy lawyer

Don't you think ?

No, its not a "good question".

A fetus is not a child and saying that "liberals ignore the mass murder of innocent children" is hiding behind emotion instead of addressing facts.

It also ignores the core of the question - no one has the right to deny the basic right of men and women to control their own reproduction.
All then main stream versions of the Bible never mention abortion or the words fetus

It's always babes in the womb

You read it all through

So it seems to me liberal mad scientist coined the Generic term "fetus"

Just to dumb down human life

Don't you think? To justify it?

Who cares what the bible calls a fetus?

Not me.

If YOU dare then don't have an abortion. Beyond that, MYOB.

Why do Liberals ignore the mass murder of our innocent children yet have a hissy fit when we put a criminal out of our misery?
A good question , I don't care if a woman wants to kill her fetus or the state kills murders .
What ever

I kind of think it is different when a fetus is in a womans womb and she ends it then some one On death row who was poor and had a crappy lawyer

Don't you think ?
Maybe we should hire the same lawyers for the fetuses so people will stop murdering them?

There isn't any mass murder of children happening in America.

You can't kill something that's not alive.

Abortion isn't murder. It's a legal medical procedure here in America. Some abortions save the lives of women.

If an embryo is a living person then tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy.
This baby trying to kick itself out of it's mothers womb is not alive?

[video]

They don't. They care about forcing women back into the kitchen and bedroom. That's it.

Omgawd, YAWN. get some new lines. I'm a woman and that find that crap offensive. No one CAN FORCE me to do anything. so who is forcing you to be parrot?
Being a woman doesn't make you any less capable of misogyny. Your internalized oppression causes you to hate women. You should really get a therapist and work through that.

Obviously in your TransSexualism you never actually got to know an actual woman. Your portrayal of them is retarded. The idea that any woman in this country is willing to be Edith Bunker is believed by two people. Archie Bunker. And you.

No, he's absolutely correct. The fact that you so willingly jeer at the Edith Bunkers of the world shows you for a misogynistic puke.

Um ... OK? Women are actually doormats? Not the ones I know. The
They don't. They care about forcing women back into the kitchen and bedroom. That's it.

Omgawd, YAWN. get some new lines. I'm a woman and that find that crap offensive. No one CAN FORCE me to do anything. so who is forcing you to be parrot?
Being a woman doesn't make you any less capable of misogyny. Your internalized oppression causes you to hate women. You should really get a therapist and work through that.

Obviously in your TransSexualism you never actually got to know an actual woman. Your portrayal of them is retarded. The idea that any woman in this country is willing to be Edith Bunker is believed by two people. Archie Bunker. And you.

No, he's absolutely correct. The fact that you so willingly jeer at the Edith Bunkers of the world shows you for a misogynistic puke.

I think you had a brain freeze on this one because I doubt you seriously are arguing that women are doormats who are only to be in the kitchen and the bedroom

So you think women who sacrifice to stay home and raise their kids are doormats who only belong in the kitchen and bedroom? And to think they are not makes me hate women? That's just sad. And no, I don't hate my mother or wife who stayed home and raised their kids. You need serious psychiatric help to build some self esteem. That's just pathetic.

What ever

Don't you think ?
Maybe we should hire the same lawyers for the fetuses so people will stop murdering them?

No, I'd still want to murder the lawyers even if they were representing fetuses...

but it's ok for liberals to care (poke their noses) into our Second amendment rights.

believe me, I don't think many care if you liberals abort your offspring. you're the ones who has to live it....best of luck with that

but it's ok for liberals to care (poke their noses) into our Second amendment rights.

believe me, I don't think many care if you liberals abort your offspring. you're the ones who has to live it....best of luck with that

what 2nd amendment rights were taken away from you

what 2nd amendment rights were taken away from you

What if we only grant freedom of speech if you apply for it from government, they have to approve you, you are allowed to speak only regarding subjects government approves, you can only speak freely where government approves and you have to pay annual fees to maintain freedom of speech?

Would you be able to answer the question, "what 1st amendments rights were taken away from you?"

Forum List

Back