why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

Have at it!

Abort as often as you like.

Just pay for it yourself.

that's all I care about. I don't want the blood of dead babies on my hands. You can afford to get knocked up, you can afford to kill them...have at it

It's not as if we have a shortage of people or we humanoids are in danger of going extinct any time soon.
I don't think you should be granting our saved status for very much longer, less you take it by the faith you give to others.

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.
Same reason we care about other people's farts.

In response to the title of this thread, the conservative base opposes abortion because the greater the number of people in our population, the more competition among them to secure employment, and thus wages and benefits will remain low. And as a bonus, if they can prevent any raises in the minimum wage, the profits will continue to soar.

In a few words, it's all about greed and a callous disregard for others.

Although we agree on many things, this is baloney.

Logical Fallacies Straw Man Fallacy

I have had Logic and Linguistics, not as part of my majors and did employ a bit of hyperbole in forming my post above. That said, if I thought of it, others have too. The concept is little different than a suggesting that some conservatives are not interested in immigration reform because of the cheap source of labor.

but it's ok for liberals to care (poke their noses) into our Second amendment rights.

believe me, I don't think many care if you liberals abort your offspring. you're the ones who has to live it....best of luck with that

what 2nd amendment rights were taken away from you

She didn't pass the IQ test, no one under 65 is or should have the right to carry a gun.

but it's ok for liberals to care (poke their noses) into our Second amendment rights.

believe me, I don't think many care if you liberals abort your offspring. you're the ones who has to live it....best of luck with that

She didn't pass the IQ test, no one under 65 is or should have the right to carry a gun.
65? pulling shit out your ass again?

How do Libtards justify killing children for the sake of convenience? That is the more important question.

How do Libtards justify killing children for the sake of convenience? That is the more important question.
They are not children

Women should have the right to control their bodies and plan their families

Have you read Stephanie's 'work'? Shit, indelicate as your phrase may be, does come out of my ass. In the case of those with double Digit IQ's below room temperature, and that may be you considering your post, shit comes out of their mouth or from their keyboard.

Have a great evening.

"The first English-language IQ test, the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales, was adapted from a test battery designed for school placement by Alfred Binet in France. Lewis Terman adapted Binet's test and promoted it as a test measuring "general intelligence." Terman's test was the first widely used mental test to report scores in "intelligence quotient" form ("mental age" divided by chronological age, multiplied by 100). Current tests are scored in "deviation IQ" form, with a performance level by a test-taker two standard deviations below the median score for the test-taker's age group defined as IQ 70. Until the most recent revision of diagnostic standards, an IQ of 70 or below was a primary factor for intellectual disability diagnosis, and IQ scores were used to categorize degrees of intellectual disability.

Yawn.

Then why do you, a Republican, support the message of the KKK?

Tell me what the message is and I'll tell you if I support it.

Basically, the KKK's message is: black people are inferior.

Well?

The democrats obviously still feel that way. But I don't support that notion.

So you think black people are equal to white people?

Good.

Depending on the definition of equal, I don't think all people are equal. I think as Americans we all have equal opportunities to succeed or fail as well as equal rights.

You really believe that we all have equal opportunities and equal rights? No way Jose I say. But you at least said depending on the definition of equal.

Actually abortion gives women the power to decide when they will give birth and what size family they are willing to have.
This is by far the most ridiculous comment with regards to family planning I have ever seen.

You obviously don't understand abortion
I DO understand abortion.
It is a medical procedure performed on a woman that prevents her from bringing a fetus to term.
How do YOU understand abortion?

Have you read Stephanie's 'work'? Shit, indelicate as your phrase may be, does come out of my ass. In the case of those with double Digit IQ's below room temperature, and that may be you considering your post, shit comes out of their mouth or from their keyboard.

Have a great evening.

speaking of shit coming out of ones mouth. Personal attacks and hate are what you do best.

Forum List

Back