why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

Who formed the KKK?..... Who was a member of Congress for 50years?

]
byrd.jpg

On that picture it reads "Former Klansman". Former. I guess he saw the error of his ways. Now, shouldn't you?

Is a FORMER MURDERER still a murderer?

Do you support what the KKK does? Do you want to live seperate from black people? I tell you what, stop being racist and I'll stop being skeptical that you sincerely denounce the KKK.

So you won't answer the question, it figures you'd try to divert from that! BUt to answer your question, the Democratic KKK is a racist and horrible organization, BUT under our Constitution, is unfortunately legally acceptable! Now dumbass, is that murderer still a murderer?

Did he murder somebody? Who? When was he convicted?

That's beside the point. The KKK may have been formed by the Democratic party 150 years ago, and used by them up to 50 years ago, but many Republicans agree with the KKK now.

I can pretty much say with certainty that no member of the kkk is going to be voting for any democratic candidate anytime soon.

Why do Liberals ignore the mass murder of our innocent children yet have a hissy fit when we put a criminal out of our misery?

There isn't any mass murder of children happening in America.

You can't kill something that's not alive.

Abortion isn't murder. It's a legal medical procedure here in America. Some abortions save the lives of women.

If an embryo is a living person then tell me what life is in an ectopic pregnancy.

They don't. They care about forcing women back into the kitchen and bedroom. That's it.

Omgawd, YAWN. get some new lines. I'm a woman and that find that crap offensive. No one CAN FORCE me to do anything. so who is forcing you to be parrot?
Being a woman doesn't make you any less capable of misogyny. Your internalized oppression causes you to hate women. You should really get a therapist and work through that.

Obviously in your TransSexualism you never actually got to know an actual woman. Your portrayal of them is retarded. The idea that any woman in this country is willing to be Edith Bunker is believed by two people. Archie Bunker. And you.

On that picture it reads "Former Klansman". Former. I guess he saw the error of his ways. Now, shouldn't you?

Is a FORMER MURDERER still a murderer?

Do you support what the KKK does? Do you want to live seperate from black people? I tell you what, stop being racist and I'll stop being skeptical that you sincerely denounce the KKK.

So you won't answer the question, it figures you'd try to divert from that! BUt to answer your question, the Democratic KKK is a racist and horrible organization, BUT under our Constitution, is unfortunately legally acceptable! Now dumbass, is that murderer still a murderer?

Did he murder somebody? Who? When was he convicted?

That's beside the point. The KKK may have been formed by the Democratic party 150 years ago, and used by them up to 50 years ago, but many Republicans agree with the KKK now.

I can pretty much say with certainty that no member of the kkk is going to be voting for any democratic candidate anytime soon.

How can you tell? your crystal ball?:rolleyes-41:

They don't. They care about forcing women back into the kitchen and bedroom. That's it.

Omgawd, YAWN. get some new lines. I'm a woman and that find that crap offensive

Actually, abortion provides men with a thriving sex industry and women who are never hampered by children, thus making them sexually available to any man at any time..with no need for him to worry about bothersome child support payments.

I never thought of it that way, but makes sense to me. When a Society cares more about an animal, then they do with the wiping out of millions of potential human beings through abortions. You know we're are headed for doom

this is why they are fighting so hard to prevent having a sonogram done before having one. they don't want women to see the child/their offspring they will be KILLING

Abortion is first and foremost, and always has been first and foremost, about keeping women available as chattel. Either as sex objects, or workers, and to free up men to enjoy sexual favors without worrying about the financial burden of children they don't want to support.

That's why men support it.

Omgawd, YAWN. get some new lines. I'm a woman and that find that crap offensive. No one CAN FORCE me to do anything. so who is forcing you to be parrot?
Being a woman doesn't make you any less capable of misogyny. Your internalized oppression causes you to hate women. You should really get a therapist and work through that.

Obviously in your TransSexualism you never actually got to know an actual woman. Your portrayal of them is retarded. The idea that any woman in this country is willing to be Edith Bunker is believed by two people. Archie Bunker. And you.

No, he's absolutely correct. The fact that you so willingly jeer at the Edith Bunkers of the world shows you for a misogynistic puke.

Omgawd, YAWN. get some new lines. I'm a woman and that find that crap offensive

Actually, abortion provides men with a thriving sex industry and women who are never hampered by children, thus making them sexually available to any man at any time..with no need for him to worry about bothersome child support payments.

I never thought of it that way, but makes sense to me. When a Society cares more about an animal, then they do with the wiping out of millions of potential human beings through abortions. You know we're are headed for doom

this is why they are fighting so hard to prevent having a sonogram done before having one. they don't want women to see the child/their offspring they will be KILLING

Abortion is first and foremost, and always has been first and foremost, about keeping women available as chattel. Either as sex objects, or workers, and to free up men to enjoy sexual favors without worrying about the financial burden of children they don't want to support.

That's why men support it.

Actually abortion gives women the power to decide when they will give birth and what size family they are willing to have.

They went ape shit over some Picture of a little boy standing on a dog.

then talk about killing off "babies" you get a big YAWN and then dumped on if you don't care for abortion and is PRO-LIFE. That is the Double standards, of the liberal

Not a word from the left when it was Ellen Degeneres' kid standing on a dog.

dfsdsfdsfdsfcfedfsdsfdsfdsfasdsffds.jpg

Ellen DeGeneres does not have any kids

Maybe not, but the point remains, no liberal puke said one word about this tweet from her.

Why do Liberals ignore the mass murder of our innocent children yet have a hissy fit when we put a criminal out of our misery?
A good question , I don't care if a woman wants to kill her fetus or the state kills murders .
What ever

I kind of think it is different when a fetus is in a womans womb and she ends it then some one On death row who was poor and had a crappy lawyer

Don't you think ?

No, its not a "good question".

A fetus is not a child and saying that "liberals ignore the mass murder of innocent children" is hiding behind emotion instead of addressing facts.

It also ignores the core of the question - no one has the right to deny the basic right of men and women to control their own reproduction.
All then main stream versions of the Bible never mention abortion or the words fetus

It's always babes in the womb

You read it all through

So it seems to me liberal mad scientist coined the Generic term "fetus"

Just to dumb down human life

Don't you think? To justify it?

First of all yes there is mention of abortion in the bible. In fact that god tells priests how to do it.

Numbers 5:11-31

Numbers 4Numbers 6
Numbers 5:11-31New American Standard Bible (NASB)

11 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 12 “Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, ‘If any man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him, 13 and a man has intercourse with her and it is hidden from the eyes of her husband and she is [a]undetected, although she has defiled herself, and there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act, 14 [b]if a spirit of jealousy comes over him and he is jealous of his wife when she has defiled herself, or if a spirit of jealousy comes over him and he is jealous of his wife when she has not defiled herself, 15 the man shall then bring his wife to the priest, and shall bring as [c]an offering for her one-tenth of an [d]ephah of barley meal; he shall not pour oil on it nor put frankincense on it, for it is a grain offering of jealousy, a grain offering of memorial, a reminder of iniquity.

16 ‘Then the priest shall bring her near and have her stand before the Lord, 17 and the priest shall take holy water in an earthenware vessel; and [e]he shall take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water. 18 The priest shall then have the woman stand before the Lord and let the hair of the woman’s head go loose, and place the grain offering of memorial [f]in her hands, which is the grain offering of jealousy, and in the hand of the priest is to be the water of bitterness that brings a curse. 19 The priest shall have her take an oath and shall say to the woman, “If no man has lain with you and if you have not gone astray into uncleanness, being under the authority of your husband, be [g]immune to this water of bitterness that brings a curse; 20 if you, however, have gone astray, being under the authority of your husband, and if you have defiled yourself and a man other than your husband has had intercourse with you” 21 (then the priest shall have the woman swear with the oath of the curse, and the priest shall say to the woman), “the Lord make you a curse and an oath among your people by the Lord’s making your thigh [h]waste away and your abdomen swell; 22 and this water that brings a curse shall go into your [i]stomach, and make your abdomen swell and your thigh [j]waste away.” And the woman shall say, “Amen. Amen.”

23 ‘The priest shall then write these curses on a scroll, and he shall [k]wash them off into the water of bitterness. 24 Then he shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that brings a curse, so that the water which brings a curse will go into her [l]and cause bitterness. 25 The priest shall take the grain offering of jealousy from the woman’s hand, and he shall wave the grain offering before the Lord and bring it to the altar; 26 and the priest shall take a handful of the grain offering as its memorial offering and offer it up in smoke on the altar, and afterward he shall make the woman drink the water. 27 When he has made her drink the water, then it shall come about, if she has defiled herself and has been unfaithful to her husband, that the water which brings a curse will go into her [m]and cause bitterness, and her abdomen will swell and her thigh will [n]waste away, and the woman will become a curse among her people. 28 But if the woman has not defiled herself and is clean, she will then be free and conceive [o]children.

29 ‘This is the law of jealousy: when a wife, being under the authority of her husband, goes astray and defiles herself, 30 or when a spirit of jealousy comes over a man and he is jealous of his wife, he shall then make the woman stand before the Lord, and the priest shall apply all this law to her. 31 Moreover, the man will be free from [p]guilt, but that woman shall bear her [q]guilt.’”

The reason that the words fetus, embryo and zygote are used is to define the progression of the pregnancy. Actually it's those who are uninformed and uneducated who don't know the differences in the development of a pregnancy.

I don't know any fetus that have independent movement such as crawling or walking. I don't know of any fetus that can use it's mouth to make sounds. I don't know any fetus that can breathe the air in our atmosphere. I know that babies can do that. I don't know any fetus that has a birth certificate or social security number. Every baby has one of those. I don't know anyone who can claim a fetus as a deduction off their federal taxes. Most people do claim their baby as a deduction off their federal taxes.

Lastly I don't know of any liberal who presumes they have the right to tell a woman what she can or can't do with her own body. Conservatives seem to believe that they have the right to force everyone to the same beliefs and live as a conservative lives. They don't seem to be happy to have the freedom to choose to live their own lives as they want. The seem to have some need take that very same freedom from everyone who doesn't agree with their views.

He wasn't implying Byrd formed the KKK, although he was a recruiter. The KKK was created by the democrats as the strong arm of the democratic party.

Then why do you, a Republican, support the message of the KKK?

Tell me what the message is and I'll tell you if I support it.

Basically, the KKK's message is: black people are inferior.

Well?

The democrats obviously still feel that way. But I don't support that notion.

So you think black people are equal to white people?

Good.

Depending on the definition of equal, I don't think all people are equal. I think as Americans we all have equal opportunities to succeed or fail as well as equal rights.

The lack of birth control is the cause of most of the world's poverty.

That's why Islam, the Catholic Church, and the Republican Party are three of the greatest evils in the world.

Most Catholics are Democrat voters.

Most Hispanics are Catholic.

Obama and company strongly supports Islam.

So basically according to your rationale, Democrats have most of the evil bastards out there.

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.
I dont, if blacks, the majority that abort babies, want to keep thier population down, that's fine by me.

Conservatives aren't racist, right?

Not more than you liberals are. worry about yourself being "racist"

That's why Islam, the Catholic Church, and the Republican Party are three of the greatest evils in the world.

that is some real nonsense...Men and women both have access to birth control and it's cheap or FREE.

If a woman is worried they might get pregnant and will then have to abort, they can keep their legs together or buy the guy a 25 cent condom

and for men, you all can keep your peckers in your pants unless you're willing to take on the Consequences when you don't or use that cheap birth control called a, condom.

Of course I'm from the old school. That's what I told my two sons. Neither has had abortion in their lives.

that is some real nonsense...Men and women both have access to birth control and it's cheap or FREE.

If a woman is worried they might get pregnant and will then have to abort, they can keep their legs together or buy the guy a 25 cent condom

and for men, you all can keep your peckers in your pants unless you're willing to take on the Consequences when you don't or use that cheap birth control called a, condom.

Of course I'm from the old school. That's what I told my two sons. Neither has had abortion in their lives.
Neither has had abortion in their lives

You told your sons not to have abortions?

A good question , I don't care if a woman wants to kill her fetus or the state kills murders .
What ever

I kind of think it is different when a fetus is in a womans womb and she ends it then some one On death row who was poor and had a crappy lawyer

Don't you think ?

No, its not a "good question".

A fetus is not a child and saying that "liberals ignore the mass murder of innocent children" is hiding behind emotion instead of addressing facts.

It also ignores the core of the question - no one has the right to deny the basic right of men and women to control their own reproduction.
All then main stream versions of the Bible never mention abortion or the words fetus

It's always babes in the womb

You read it all through

So it seems to me liberal mad scientist coined the Generic term "fetus"

Just to dumb down human life

Don't you think? To justify it?

First of all yes there is mention of abortion in the bible. In fact that god tells priests how to do it.

Numbers 5:11-31

Numbers 4Numbers 6
Numbers 5:11-31New American Standard Bible (NASB)

11 Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 12 “Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, ‘If any man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him, 13 and a man has intercourse with her and it is hidden from the eyes of her husband and she is [a]undetected, although she has defiled herself, and there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act, 14 [b]if a spirit of jealousy comes over him and he is jealous of his wife when she has defiled herself, or if a spirit of jealousy comes over him and he is jealous of his wife when she has not defiled herself, 15 the man shall then bring his wife to the priest, and shall bring as [c]an offering for her one-tenth of an [d]ephah of barley meal; he shall not pour oil on it nor put frankincense on it, for it is a grain offering of jealousy, a grain offering of memorial, a reminder of iniquity.

16 ‘Then the priest shall bring her near and have her stand before the Lord, 17 and the priest shall take holy water in an earthenware vessel; and [e]he shall take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water. 18 The priest shall then have the woman stand before the Lord and let the hair of the woman’s head go loose, and place the grain offering of memorial [f]in her hands, which is the grain offering of jealousy, and in the hand of the priest is to be the water of bitterness that brings a curse. 19 The priest shall have her take an oath and shall say to the woman, “If no man has lain with you and if you have not gone astray into uncleanness, being under the authority of your husband, be [g]immune to this water of bitterness that brings a curse; 20 if you, however, have gone astray, being under the authority of your husband, and if you have defiled yourself and a man other than your husband has had intercourse with you” 21 (then the priest shall have the woman swear with the oath of the curse, and the priest shall say to the woman), “the Lord make you a curse and an oath among your people by the Lord’s making your thigh [h]waste away and your abdomen swell; 22 and this water that brings a curse shall go into your [i]stomach, and make your abdomen swell and your thigh [j]waste away.” And the woman shall say, “Amen. Amen.”

23 ‘The priest shall then write these curses on a scroll, and he shall [k]wash them off into the water of bitterness. 24 Then he shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that brings a curse, so that the water which brings a curse will go into her [l]and cause bitterness. 25 The priest shall take the grain offering of jealousy from the woman’s hand, and he shall wave the grain offering before the Lord and bring it to the altar; 26 and the priest shall take a handful of the grain offering as its memorial offering and offer it up in smoke on the altar, and afterward he shall make the woman drink the water. 27 When he has made her drink the water, then it shall come about, if she has defiled herself and has been unfaithful to her husband, that the water which brings a curse will go into her [m]and cause bitterness, and her abdomen will swell and her thigh will [n]waste away, and the woman will become a curse among her people. 28 But if the woman has not defiled herself and is clean, she will then be free and conceive [o]children.

29 ‘This is the law of jealousy: when a wife, being under the authority of her husband, goes astray and defiles herself, 30 or when a spirit of jealousy comes over a man and he is jealous of his wife, he shall then make the woman stand before the Lord, and the priest shall apply all this law to her. 31 Moreover, the man will be free from [p]guilt, but that woman shall bear her [q]guilt.’”

The reason that the words fetus, embryo and zygote are used is to define the progression of the pregnancy. Actually it's those who are uninformed and uneducated who don't know the differences in the development of a pregnancy.

I don't know any fetus that have independent movement such as crawling or walking. I don't know of any fetus that can use it's mouth to make sounds. I don't know any fetus that can breathe the air in our atmosphere. I know that babies can do that. I don't know any fetus that has a birth certificate or social security number. Every baby has one of those. I don't know anyone who can claim a fetus as a deduction off their federal taxes. Most people do claim their baby as a deduction off their federal taxes.

Lastly I don't know of any liberal who presumes they have the right to tell a woman what she can or can't do with her own body. Conservatives seem to believe that they have the right to force everyone to the same beliefs and live as a conservative lives. They don't seem to be happy to have the freedom to choose to live their own lives as they want. The seem to have some need take that very same freedom from everyone who doesn't agree with their views.

Uh, no. The words embryo and fetus are not used to define the progression of the pregnancy. They are used to define the developmental stage of the offspring. In this case, human.

Words mean something:

"
em·bryo
noun \ˈem-brē-ˌō\
: a human or animal in the early stages of development before it is born, hatched, etc."
Embryo - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

"
fe·tus
noun \ˈfē-təs\
: a human being or animal in the later stages of development before it is born"

Fetus - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

And...regarding your other lie about God telling priests how to perform abortions:

"
If the wife was found innocent, she would be “cleared of guilt” and “able to have children” (Numbers 11:28). So, again, Numbers 5:11-31 does not refer to abortion in any sense. Rather, it is describing a method that God allowed to be used to determine if a wife had committed adultery against her husband.

Read more: Is Numbers 5 11-31 referring to God causing an abortion

PS..you don't have to lie to make friends. The truth shall set you free.

They use "overpopulation" as an excuse for "genocide" by stating it thus....poverty is caused by overpopulation, so the most poverty-stricken populations (who also happen to be those targeted already for genocide) should not have babies. Thus they change *genocide* to *birth control* and they determine that populations being wiped out aren't being wiped out by genocide, but by *overpopulation*.

Well, yeah..the objective of genocide is to reduce the population of particular populations. So I guess it's okay!

It's how they support genocide of hated populations..without actually SAYING they're supporting genocide of hated populations.

The discussion is with regards to the United States, not the rest of the world and there is NO lack of birth control in the US. It is, in fact, available in most corner stores.

They use "overpopulation" as an excuse for "genocide" by stating it thus....poverty is caused by overpopulation, so the most poverty-stricken populations (who also happen to be those targeted already for genocide) should not have babies. Thus they change *genocide* to *birth control* and they determine that populations being wiped out aren't being wiped out by genocide, but by *overpopulation*.

Well, yeah..the objective of genocide is to reduce the population of particular populations. So I guess it's okay!

It's how they support genocide of hated populations..without actually SAYING they're supporting genocide of hated populations.

Yep and as we can see, the brainwashing has done it's job and it is sick

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.
I dont, if blacks, the majority that abort babies, want to keep thier population down, that's fine by me.

Conservatives aren't racist, right?

Not more than you liberals are. worry about yourself being "racist"

Logical Fallacies Tu Quoque Fallacy

http://grammarist.com/rhetoric/straw-man-fallacy/

Forum List

Back