why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

Wow that blows my mind away you liberal women think that way of conservatives it is your opinion, but I didn't realize that

Translation:

"Wow. It blows my mind away that you liberal women think that way of conservatives. It is your opinion, but I didn't realize that."

Its not just "liberal women". Its people who believe that the Constitution does not exclude women (and others) from equal rights.

Abortion rights is nowhere in the constitution

Why can't you ever answer honestly? Why must you always lie? You're just like Vigilante in that you refuse to address what was actually said.

Wow that blows my mind away you liberal women think that way of conservatives it is your opinion, but I didn't realize that

Translation:

"Wow. It blows my mind away that you liberal women think that way of conservatives. It is your opinion, but I didn't realize that."

Its not just "liberal women". Its people who believe that the Constitution does not exclude women (and others) from equal rights.

Why can't you ever answer honestly? Why must you always lie? You're just like Vigilante in that you refuse to address what was actually said.
Rove vs. Wade is a legal opinion, not a right granted in the bill of rights.

Same with the separation of church and state. it doesn't exist.

Why do you infer that most abortions are performed on 'scared young girls'?
Yea I said that post wrong thats why I deleted it, when it came tI my comment thats what I remember 30 years ago, from my friends (I had a lot of girls as friends back then who got themselves in hot water)

A pregnancy is not "hot water" and they didn't get there alone.

My point is, we still have the archaic idea that men are not responsible for pregnancy. They are as much, if not more, to blame for every single abortion.

And then there's the problem of dead beat dad's.

Here's a novel idea. If you are a woman do not get impregnated by a man that A) does not have a job, B) isn't in between prison terms and/or C) cannot provide a safe and secure future for the child.

Good points and most women don't

But what do you propose happen to women who do?

How about men never lie to get into a woman's pants?

How about neither be punished for life for making a mistake?

How about we not punish children for the stupidity of their parents?

Men are the cause of all abortion.

If a woman fall for the lies, then shame on her.

Having a child is punishment?

How exactly are the children being punished and who's fault is it really?

Conservatives aren't racist, right?

Who formed the KKK?..... Who was a member of Congress for 50years?

]
byrd.jpg

On that picture it reads "Former Klansman". Former. I guess he saw the error of his ways. Now, shouldn't you?

Is a FORMER MURDERER still a murderer?

Do you support what the KKK does? Do you want to live seperate from black people? I tell you what, stop being racist and I'll stop being skeptical that you sincerely denounce the KKK.

So you won't answer the question, it figures you'd try to divert from that! BUt to answer your question, the Democratic KKK is a racist and horrible organization, BUT under our Constitution, is unfortunately legally acceptable! Now dumbass, is that murderer still a murderer?

Did he murder somebody? Who? When was he convicted?

That's beside the point. The KKK may have been formed by the Democratic party 150 years ago, and used by them up to 50 years ago, but many Republicans agree with the KKK now.

I dont, if blacks, the majority that abort babies, want to keep thier population down, that's fine by me.

]
byrd.jpg

Liar.

He did not "form the kkk" but he DID denounce them.

:ahole-1:

He wasn't implying Byrd formed the KKK, although he was a recruiter. The KKK was created by the democrats as the strong arm of the democratic party.

Then why do you, a Republican, support the message of the KKK?

Tell me what the message is and I'll tell you if I support it.

]
byrd.jpg

Liar.

He wasn't implying Byrd formed the KKK, although he was a recruiter. The KKK was created by the democrats as the strong arm of the democratic party.

Basically, the KKK's message is: black people are inferior.

Well?

The question should be:

WHY don't you care and then be so Callous about the 55Million babies/future American human beings being SUCKED out of a woman and washed down a drain.

And then they wail how they (liberals) care more about people than anyone in the wide world.

You're still free to kill off your all your offspring. who cares

]
byrd.jpg

Liar.

Basically, the KKK's message is: black people are inferior.

Well?

The democrats obviously still feel that way. But I don't support that notion.

Why do Liberals ignore the mass murder of our innocent children yet have a hissy fit when we put a criminal out of our misery?

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.

All innocent human life should be protected. All innocent human life has the right to live.

Too bad you don't agree.

So you have now changed your previous stance on food stamps and welfare for poor children.

Cool.

LOL

]
byrd.jpg

On that picture it reads "Former Klansman". Former. I guess he saw the error of his ways. Now, shouldn't you?

Is a FORMER MURDERER still a murderer?

Do you support what the KKK does? Do you want to live seperate from black people? I tell you what, stop being racist and I'll stop being skeptical that you sincerely denounce the KKK.

So you won't answer the question, it figures you'd try to divert from that! BUt to answer your question, the Democratic KKK is a racist and horrible organization, BUT under our Constitution, is unfortunately legally acceptable! Now dumbass, is that murderer still a murderer?

Did he murder somebody? Who? When was he convicted?

That's beside the point. The KKK may have been formed by the Democratic party 150 years ago, and used by them up to 50 years ago, but many Republicans agree with the KKK now.

So you refuse AHAIN to state about murder, which has nothing to do with Byrd, except to show, once you ARE SOMETHING, you are what you were, and now supposition about Republican's and the KKK... want to become a little more dishonest in your replies?

Why do Liberals ignore the mass murder of our innocent children yet have a hissy fit when we put a criminal out of our misery?
A good question , I don't care if a woman wants to kill her fetus or the state kills murders .
What ever

I kind of think it is different when a fetus is in a womans womb and she ends it then some one On death row who was poor and had a crappy lawyer

Don't you think ?

Hell at least you could say to God if you were aborted fetus not my fault my mom didn't love me

Instead of going to God , yea I know had every chance at life and at 30 decided to Kill people and eat them

Why do you infer that most abortions are performed on 'scared young girls'?
Yea I said that post wrong thats why I deleted it, when it came tI my comment thats what I remember 30 years ago, from my friends (I had a lot of girls as friends back then who got themselves in hot water)

My point is, we still have the archaic idea that men are not responsible for pregnancy. They are as much, if not more, to blame for every single abortion.

Here's a novel idea. If you are a woman do not get impregnated by a man that A) does not have a job, B) isn't in between prison terms and/or C) cannot provide a safe and secure future for the child.

Depends on the race. I propose not setting them up for a life of poverty by handing them welfare checks, but helping them lift themselves up through work and educational programs that will secure them a better future. It's an investment for the woman's future, not just pissing money away.

Preliminary data indicate that 40.7 percent of all 2012 births were out-of-wedlock, which is appalling, and there are vast differences among racial and ethnic groups.

Among non-Hispanic blacks, the figure is highest, at 72.2 percent;
for American Indians/Alaska Natives, it’s 66.9 percent;
53.5 percent for Hispanics;
29.4 percent for non-Hispanic whites;
and a mere 17.1 percent for Asians/Pacific Islanders.

"Depends on the race"

Nothing else you say is worth reading.

Translation:

Translation:

Rove vs. Wade is a legal opinion, not a right granted in the bill of rights.

Same with the separation of church and state. it doesn't exist.

Tell it to the SCOTUS.

:rolleyes:

A good question , I don't care if a woman wants to kill her fetus or the state kills murders .
What ever

I kind of think it is different when a fetus is in a womans womb and she ends it then some one On death row who was poor and had a crappy lawyer

Don't you think ?

No, its not a "good question".

A fetus is not a child and saying that "liberals ignore the mass murder of innocent children" is hiding behind emotion instead of addressing facts.

It also ignores the core of the question - no one has the right to deny the basic right of men and women to control their own reproduction.

They went ape shit over some Picture of a little boy standing on a dog.

then talk about killing off "babies" you get a big YAWN and then dumped on if you don't care for abortion and is PRO-LIFE. That is the Double standards, of the liberal

Depends on the race. I propose not setting them up for a life of poverty by handing them welfare checks, but helping them lift themselves up through work and educational programs that will secure them a better future. It's an investment for the woman's future, not just pissing money away.

Preliminary data indicate that 40.7 percent of all 2012 births were out-of-wedlock, which is appalling, and there are vast differences among racial and ethnic groups.

Among non-Hispanic blacks, the figure is highest, at 72.2 percent;
for American Indians/Alaska Natives, it’s 66.9 percent;
53.5 percent for Hispanics;
29.4 percent for non-Hispanic whites;
and a mere 17.1 percent for Asians/Pacific Islanders.

"Depends on the race"

Nothing else you say is worth reading.

The truth is too painful for you huh?

Fact is, out of wedlock births do vary according to race.

then talk about killing off "babies" you get a big YAWN and then dumped on if you don't care for abortion and is PRO-LIFE. That is the Double standards, of the liberal

Not a word from the left when it was Ellen Degeneres' kid standing on a dog.

dfsdsfdsfdsfcfedfsdsfdsfdsfasdsffds.jpg

Not a word from the left when it was Ellen Degeneres' kid standing on a dog.

dfsdsfdsfdsfcfedfsdsfdsfdsfasdsffds.jpg

Ellen DeGeneres does not have any kids

Forum List

Back