why do conservatives care about other peoples abortions?

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

Why do you care? A right leaning supreme court said it was legal, so why care?

I don't.
I dont, if blacks, the majority that abort babies, want to keep thier population down, that's fine by me.

Conservatives aren't racist, right?

Who formed the KKK?..... Who was a member of Congress for 50years?

]
byrd.jpg

On that picture it reads "Former Klansman". Former. I guess he saw the error of his ways. Now, shouldn't you?

Why?

I could make the smart ass comment all you are doing is killing off 300,000 potential democrats a year, but I won't.

I don't.
I dont, if blacks, the majority that abort babies, want to keep thier population down, that's fine by me.

]
byrd.jpg

Liar.

He did not "form the kkk" but he DID denounce them.

:ahole-1:

I should realize that you with a LOW 2 digit IQ didn't underdstand that DEMOCRATS formed the KKK, I only use KKK BYRD as a current history of the Democrats imvolvement! .... Obuma denounces TERRORISTS but REFUSES toi call them ISLAMIC, shall we continue your lessons? Pond Scum!

Wow that blows my mind away you liberal women think that way of conservatives it is your opinion, but I didn't realize that

Translation:

"Wow. It blows my mind away that you liberal women think that way of conservatives. It is your opinion, but I didn't realize that."

Its not just "liberal women". Its people who believe that the Constitution does not exclude women (and others) from equal rights.

Abortion rights is nowhere in the constitution

Why can't you ever answer honestly? Why must you always lie? You're just like Vigilante in that you refuse to address what was actually said.

Why?

I don't.

]
byrd.jpg

Liar.

He wasn't implying Byrd formed the KKK, although he was a recruiter. The KKK was created by the democrats as the strong arm of the democratic party.

Why?

I don't.

Some are as are some liberals

But you're not, right?

Why?

I don't.

]
byrd.jpg

On that picture it reads "Former Klansman". Former. I guess he saw the error of his ways. Now, shouldn't you?

Is a FORMER MURDERER still a murderer?

Why?

I don't.

]
byrd.jpg

Liar.

I should realize that you with a LOW 2 digit IQ didn't underdstand that DEMOCRATS formed the KKK, I only use KKK BYRD as a current history of the Democrats imvolvement! .... Obuma denounces TERRORISTS but REFUSES toi call them ISLAMIC, shall we continue your lessons? Pond Scum!

The pond scum are those who live in the past instead of taking responsibility for what they are NOW.

YOU are pond scum, a racist and an

Why?

I don't.

]
byrd.jpg

Do you support what the KKK does? Do you want to live seperate from black people? I tell you what, stop being racist and I'll stop being skeptical that you sincerely denounce the KKK.

]
byrd.jpg

Liar.

The pond scum are those who live in the past instead of taking responsibility for what they are NOW.

YOU are pond scum, a racist and an

The same question to you Pond Scum, is a former murderer still a murderer?... you pond scum simply have HIVE mentality!

Why?

I don't.

]
byrd.jpg

Liar.

He wasn't implying Byrd formed the KKK, although he was a recruiter. The KKK was created by the democrats as the strong arm of the democratic party.

Then why do you, a Republican, support the message of the KKK?

Why?

I don't.

using your logic...

Would it not bother you if a parent had the legal right to kill their 7 year old child if they so wish?

After all, it wouldn't affect you.....

So you would be OK with it?

Do you see the flaw in your logic?

I agree that it is not the conservatives who make such a big deal out of abortions. It is the Religious Right, and many of their fellow travelers. My take is that they are simply against anything that does not embrace Traditional American Values, like torture, disenfranchising gays and people with different or no religion, removing safety nets for the needy, embracing guns, mining the southern border... You know, values like that.

Why do you infer that most abortions are performed on 'scared young girls'?
Yea I said that post wrong thats why I deleted it, when it came tI my comment thats what I remember 30 years ago, from my friends (I had a lot of girls as friends back then who got themselves in hot water)

A pregnancy is not "hot water" and they didn't get there alone.

My point is, we still have the archaic idea that men are not responsible for pregnancy. They are as much, if not more, to blame for every single abortion.

And then there's the problem of dead beat dad's.

Here's a novel idea. If you are a woman do not get impregnated by a man that A) does not have a job, B) isn't in between prison terms and/or C) cannot provide a safe and secure future for the child.

Good points and most women don't

But what do you propose happen to women who do?

Depends on the race. I propose not setting them up for a life of poverty by handing them welfare checks, but helping them lift themselves up through work and educational programs that will secure them a better future. It's an investment for the woman's future, not just pissing money away.

Preliminary data indicate that 40.7 percent of all 2012 births were out-of-wedlock, which is appalling, and there are vast differences among racial and ethnic groups.

Among non-Hispanic blacks, the figure is highest, at 72.2 percent;
for American Indians/Alaska Natives, it’s 66.9 percent;
53.5 percent for Hispanics;
29.4 percent for non-Hispanic whites;
and a mere 17.1 percent for Asians/Pacific Islanders.

]
byrd.jpg

Do you support what the KKK does? Do you want to live seperate from black people? I tell you what, stop being racist and I'll stop being skeptical that you sincerely denounce the KKK.

So you won't answer the question, it figures you'd try to divert from that! BUt to answer your question, the Democratic KKK is a racist and horrible organization, BUT under our Constitution, is unfortunately legally acceptable! Now dumbass, is that murderer still a murderer?

Forum List

Back