Why do conservatives complain about being called out as racists so much?

There's one party that defends racial profiling. There's one party that's driven crazy by the fact that the current POTUS is a black man. There's one party that defends spying on Arab-Americans and insists that their religion and ethnicity makes them a threat to national security. There's one party that tries to prevent non-white people from voting. there's one party that tries to bar Hispanics from obtaining US citizenship. There's one party that actively tries to prevent immigration or a future for immigrants beyond industrial or agricultural wage slavery. There's one party that tried to shut down all air traffic to and from Africa because dirty black people carry diseases. There's one party that routinely tries to shut down government programs for the explicit reason that a large number of minority families rely on them. That party is the party of David Duke. The shoe fits. Why can't they just wear it?
making shit up and claiming it is republican traits is moronic and proves how stupid you are.
Just for exercise, tell us which part was made up.

There's one party that defends racial profiling. There's one party that's driven crazy by the fact that the current POTUS is a black man. There's one party that defends spying on Arab-Americans and insists that their religion and ethnicity makes them a threat to national security. There's one party that tries to prevent non-white people from voting. there's one party that tries to bar Hispanics from obtaining US citizenship. There's one party that actively tries to prevent immigration or a future for immigrants beyond industrial or agricultural wage slavery. There's one party that tried to shut down all air traffic to and from Africa because dirty black people carry diseases. There's one party that routinely tries to shut down government programs for the explicit reason that a large number of minority families rely on them. That party is the party of David Duke. The shoe fits. Why can't they just wear it?
Unfortunately, the slime that covers my Republican party are not just racists, they are bigots in every way possible.

Gays, Mexicans, and Muslims are the favorite targets of their hate. And if there is a topic involving a black woman, they do not hesitate to find a way to spew posts about how ugly they feel Michelle Obama (who they choose to call "Moochelle") is and go from there, even if the topic has nothing to do with Michelle Obama.

Classy bunch.

The rest of the party does not have the guts to eject these pieces of shit in the mistaken belief they actually need them! You will very, very rarely see them kick the bigots in the balls.

A housecleaning is way past due.
Ironically the GOP would prolly have a net-gain of supporters if they vocally ejected people, like the ones on this forum who refer to the First Lady as "Moochelle" (like you mentioned) among other child-like taunts bandied about by the racist mouth-breathers. I believe the GOP mistakenly believes they need that voting block.

Considering this post is from a person who's sig includes "teabaggers" any complaints about name calling that come from you reek of hypocrisy.

The problem is progressive morality fully allows hypocrisy, lying and obstruction as long as it forwards progressive goals.

Probably because there are more than a few liberals out there who are willing to slander people as being racists when chances are what they've said isn't racist to begin with. It could also be true that some on the Left aren't above manipulating events or outright lying in order to stir people up to make them angry. It isn't hard to rile stupid people, either. Consider how, iirc, MSNBC edited a clip about a man carrying a gun whom they lied about, saying he was white, when he wasn't. Or maybe that one instance where MSNBC completely edited the George Zimmerman 911 call. Or maybe it's because people make a wealthy living doing everything they can to dump gasoline onto racial issues, like Al Sharpton and every single one of his cronies do.

Maybe if some on the Left used more critical thinking skills before horrendously rushing to judgment, maybe there'd be more cause to listen to some on the Left. Take out the race-baiters, dude. Stop listening to those who want a race war. Try questioning the motives each and every time someone lobs a can of gasoline when it comes to racial politics.
Republicans want to block the teaching of "Critical Thinking Skills". Didn't you know?

Texas GOP rejects lsquo critical thinking rsquo skills. Really. - The Answer Sheet - The Washington Post

We get upset partly because it's a lie, but mostly because there are a whole lot of stupid people who believe it. Like the OP for a perfect example.

I wish that was true but when you defend racism, racist and racial profiling and people see you. They go by the old rule...if it quacks like a duck.

I mean the simple answer is that you know you dont have to defend racism right? Just dont do it

Yeah well we don't do any of that. That is all made up in your "mind".

You're right, its in everyones mind and no one knows how it got there :rolleyes:

You make something up out of whole cloth and then you construct an entire scenario based on that idea that you totally made up and can't understand why we don't agree.

Idiot.

You're right...I made this up too.

GOP leadership stands by Scalise after white supremacist speech - CNN.com

Or will you go with the obligatory "cant trust the liberal media" dodge?

Do you have a link for any of this tripe?

You say "conservatives" in your subject but I don't know that conservatives are the problem. Its the radical, anti-American RWs who the racists. OTOH, there aren't many true Conservatives left. Or maybe the nutters just drown them out.

But yes, the GOP has become the de facto face of racism.

And with this you have become the de facto face of abject stupidity.

We get upset partly because it's a lie, but mostly because there are a whole lot of stupid people who believe it. Like the OP for a perfect example.

I wish that was true but when you defend racism, racist and racial profiling and people see you. They go by the old rule...if it quacks like a duck.

I mean the simple answer is that you know you dont have to defend racism right? Just dont do it

You're right, its in everyones mind and no one knows how it got there :rolleyes:

You make something up out of whole cloth and then you construct an entire scenario based on that idea that you totally made up and can't understand why we don't agree.

Idiot.

Except Scalise didn't give a "White Supremacist Speech".... typical CNN... I guess that's why they have what, 1,000 viewers left?

Idiot.

Except Scalise didn't give a "White Supremacist Speech".... typical CNN... I guess that's why they have what, 1,000 viewers left?

Great because they didnt say that. But there is a link as proof that I didnt make up shit.

You on the other hand have to play the dumb role or your reading comprehension is retard level. Either way, there are republicans defending someone who gave a speech at a outfit ran by David Duke.

Are you going to know pretend you dont know who Duke is? Or will you continue to defend it while asking for proof that someone is defending it?

making shit up and claiming it is republican traits is moronic and proves how stupid you are.
None of what is in the OP is 'made up.' It is all completely and exactly right on regarding the Republican Party and conservatives.

Look around, democrats controlled 2/3 of the federal government for several years and the entire government for two years. If democrats didn't want to profile Arabs the government wouldn't profile Arabs. Historically the democrat party is the party of racism. Never mind spying, FDR incarcerated American citizens with an executive order on the basis of their ethnicity.
Seriously? You really think this is a good point? They were put in camps because they were Japanese and Japan was the enemy in WWII. It was wrong, of course, because they were American citizens, but it had nothing to do with pure racism, it wasn't because they were racially Asians. Lord. What a stupid attempt on your part to portray FDR and the democrats as racists.

Well thats fine but the Democrats are the party of Al Sharpton who is easily the biggest racist in America and refers to Jews as diamond merchants and incites racial violence - and he is a welcome presidential advisor inlcuding on the choic for the next attorney general - and leads protests where the cry of what do we want - dead cops is heard (which he quuickly distances himself from when they get their wish). To ever make progress on the issue of race, we need to get to the point where both the David Dukes of the world and the Al Sharptons are treated as the pariahs they are and totally persona non grata in any respectable circles. There are a lot ofracists in the Democratic party.

I do think that alot of people allow themselves to be intimidated by the racial politics and name calling of the left. They are so afraid of being called racist that they just stay silent on the issue. As long as that is the case there will be no progress. That is one reason people like Obama and Holder who are clearly racist themselves dont get called on it as they should.

And you object to

Also - for the record, Barrack Obama is half a black man.

Last edited:
Yeah that would have been really great if the left would have done the same when GWB was being called McChimp and so forth.
Okay, the monkey jokes with Georgie were funny just because they were true. Monkey jokes about Obama are tone deaf and ignorant. I really hope you understand why this is - why it's different to call a black man a monkey than it is to call a white man that.

Unfortunately, the slime that covers my Republican party are not just racists, they are bigots in every way possible.

Gays, Mexicans, and Muslims are the favorite targets of their hate. And if there is a topic involving a black woman, they do not hesitate to find a way to spew posts about how ugly they feel Michelle Obama (who they choose to call "Moochelle") is and go from there, even if the topic has nothing to do with Michelle Obama.

Classy bunch.

The rest of the party does not have the guts to eject these pieces of shit in the mistaken belief they actually need them! You will very, very rarely see them kick the bigots in the balls.

A housecleaning is way past due.
Ironically the GOP would prolly have a net-gain of supporters if they vocally ejected people, like the ones on this forum who refer to the First Lady as "Moochelle" (like you mentioned) among other child-like taunts bandied about by the racist mouth-breathers. I believe the GOP mistakenly believes they need that voting block.

What is racist about calling the first lady "Moochelle?"

Yeah that would have been really great if the left would have done the same when GWB was being called McChimp and so forth.
Okay, the monkey jokes with Georgie were funny just because they were true. Monkey jokes about Obama are tone deaf and ignorant. I really hope you understand why this is - why it's different to call a black man a monkey than it is to call a white man that.

I don't understand why that is. Could you explain the difference to me? Please!

One is racist and the other is demeaning

Do you have a link for any of this tripe?

He didn't make a speech to the white supremacists. Try and keep up. One of your heroes was honored by Clinton and Obama at his funeral. He was Senator Robert Byrd, a former KKK Grand Dragon. So eat shit and die.

Not an explanation, merely a repeat of your opinion. Care to try again?

when a man is compared to a monkey it is deemed as an insult to the man's intelligence. Now, both Bush and Obama are intelligent. We may not agree with their ideologies, but that does not mean they are not intelligent.

Based on your post, it seems you feel Bush is as dumb as a monkey...thus rationalizing his being referred to as a monkey. But ideology aside, Bush is smarter than the average American...perhaps not a genius....perhaps not as intelligent as Obama...but by no means as dumb as a monkey.

So you feel it is OK to insult Bush by calling him a monkey even though he is smarter than a monkey....so why is someone calling Obama a monkey for the same reason as you not OK?

Is it because you see it as an insult to his appearance?

Because that seems to be what you are implying.

Hey racist asshole......that ship sailed back in the 50's.

Not an explanation, merely a repeat of your opinion. Care to try again?

Huh? How do I explain something and leave out an opinion?

Thats ok, play dumb with someone else

Forum List

Back