Why do conservatives complain about being called out as racists so much?

There's one party that defends racial profiling. There's one party that's driven crazy by the fact that the current POTUS is a black man. There's one party that defends spying on Arab-Americans and insists that their religion and ethnicity makes them a threat to national security. There's one party that tries to prevent non-white people from voting. there's one party that tries to bar Hispanics from obtaining US citizenship. There's one party that actively tries to prevent immigration or a future for immigrants beyond industrial or agricultural wage slavery. There's one party that tried to shut down all air traffic to and from Africa because dirty black people carry diseases. There's one party that routinely tries to shut down government programs for the explicit reason that a large number of minority families rely on them. That party is the party of David Duke. The shoe fits. Why can't they just wear it?

Look around, democrats controlled 2/3 of the federal government for several years and the entire government for two years. If democrats didn't want to profile Arabs the government wouldn't profile Arabs. Historically the democrat party is the party of racism. Never mind spying, FDR incarcerated American citizens with an executive order on the basis of their ethnicity.
Seriously? You really think this is a good point? They were put in camps because they were Japanese and Japan was the enemy in WWII. It was wrong, of course, because they were American citizens, but it had nothing to do with pure racism, it wasn't because they were racially Asians. Lord. What a stupid attempt on your part to portray FDR and the democrats as racists.

Since 911 when the radical muslims attacked the US we have been at war with them. Using your pathetic reasoning, don't you think it would be OK to round up all of the Muslims in the US and put them in prison? The are obviously just as much our enemies as the Japanese-Americans were in 1941.

Yeah that would have been really great if the left would have done the same when GWB was being called McChimp and so forth.
Okay, the monkey jokes with Georgie were funny just because they were true. Monkey jokes about Obama are tone deaf and ignorant. I really hope you understand why this is - why it's different to call a black man a monkey than it is to call a white man that.

I don't understand why that is. Could you explain the difference to me? Please!

One is racist and the other is demeaning

Not an explanation, merely a repeat of your opinion. Care to try again?

Huh? How do I explain something and leave out an opinion?

Thats ok, play dumb with someone else

Speaking of playing dumb, since when is an opinion an explanation for anything. I already know your opinion, try giving a reason for your opinion.

We get upset partly because it's a lie, but mostly because there are a whole lot of stupid people who believe it. Like the OP for a perfect example.

I wish that was true but when you defend racism, racist and racial profiling and people see you. They go by the old rule...if it quacks like a duck.

I mean the simple answer is that you know you dont have to defend racism right? Just dont do it

Yeah well we don't do any of that. That is all made up in your "mind".

You're right, its in everyones mind and no one knows how it got there :rolleyes:

You make something up out of whole cloth and then you construct an entire scenario based on that idea that you totally made up and can't understand why we don't agree.

Idiot.

You're right...I made this up too.

GOP leadership stands by Scalise after white supremacist speech - CNN.com

Or will you go with the obligatory "cant trust the liberal media" dodge?

No, CNN made that one up, same difference, retard.

I wish that was true but when you defend racism, racist and racial profiling and people see you. They go by the old rule...if it quacks like a duck.

I mean the simple answer is that you know you dont have to defend racism right? Just dont do it

You're right, its in everyones mind and no one knows how it got there :rolleyes:

You make something up out of whole cloth and then you construct an entire scenario based on that idea that you totally made up and can't understand why we don't agree.

Idiot.

And people wonder why republicans are seen as racist...lol

There's one party that defends racial profiling. There's one party that's driven crazy by the fact that the current POTUS is a black man. There's one party that defends spying on Arab-Americans and insists that their religion and ethnicity makes them a threat to national security. There's one party that tries to prevent non-white people from voting. there's one party that tries to bar Hispanics from obtaining US citizenship. There's one party that actively tries to prevent immigration or a future for immigrants beyond industrial or agricultural wage slavery. There's one party that tried to shut down all air traffic to and from Africa because dirty black people carry diseases. There's one party that routinely tries to shut down government programs for the explicit reason that a large number of minority families rely on them. That party is the party of David Duke. The shoe fits. Why can't they just wear it?

This is what Democrats devolve to because your policies are illogical and don't work, so you resort to pious, self righteous sanctimony to make up for it.

Idiot.

No one wonders why liberals see Republicans as racist, it's because you're stupid.

This is what Democrats devolve to because your policies are illogical and don't work, so you resort to pious, self righteous sanctimony to make up for it.

Kaz sees a cat and claims that meows is what dogs do.

Idiot.

No one wonders why liberals see Republicans as racist, it's because you're stupid.

They sure dont wonder because its obvious why lol

Idiot.

Yes, your arguments are idiotic and your policies don't work. If they did, you'd focus on that.

So sad to see such an important word trivialized and diluted by the PC Police like this.

Yes, your arguments are idiotic and your policies don't work. If they did, you'd focus on that.

Here you are....Since you are defending going to speak at a racist convention and having the same values as David Duke I bet you still dont know why...right

But wait, there's more!

This is from a 1999 interview of Scalise:

Another potential candidate, state Rep. Steve Scalise (R), said he embraces many of the same “conservative” views as Duke, but is far more viable.

“The novelty of David Duke has worn off,” said Scalise. “The voters in this district are smart enough to realize that they need to get behind someone who not only believes in the issues they care about, but also can get elected. Duke has proven that he can’t get elected, and that’s the first and most important thing.”

That is not a recollection. That is what was said by Scalise in 1999.

Oopsie!

i.e. he's Duke without all the Racism stuff, which means, he's a conservative type, like countless of other people can be called.

But wait, there's more!

This is from a 1999 interview of Scalise:

Another potential candidate, state Rep. Steve Scalise (R), said he embraces many of the same “conservative” views as Duke, but is far more viable.

“The novelty of David Duke has worn off,” said Scalise. “The voters in this district are smart enough to realize that they need to get behind someone who not only believes in the issues they care about, but also can get elected. Duke has proven that he can’t get elected, and that’s the first and most important thing.”

That is not a recollection. That is what was said by Scalise in 1999.

Oopsie!

i.e. he's Duke without all the Racism stuff, which means, he's a conservative type, like countless of other people can be called.
I am a conservative, and I have never, ever, ever said "I'm like Duke without the baggage". Ever.

When you combine Scalise's statements to the press with his appearances at white supremacist conferences, his denials become less and less credible.

I'm no fan of Scalise or what he said, but coming from a bunch of people who were indifferent to Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers in addition to excusing Obama's race violence stoking quotes, it's hard to take you people seriously.

BTW, if you're a conservative now, are you going to stop spending all day defending Democrats and Democratic policies?

You say "conservatives" in your subject but I don't know that conservatives are the problem. Its the radical, anti-American RWs who the racists. OTOH, there aren't many true Conservatives left. Or maybe the nutters just drown them out.

But yes, the GOP has become the de facto face of racism.
Brother Luddly, today's self proclaimed "conservatives" ARE the radical, anti-American RWs who are the racists.

The OP is spot on, it only applies to those that are CURRENTLY calling themselves "conservative."

If they want to reclaim a good name for the title "conservative" then they have to do their utmost to publicly denounce such behavior. The fact of the matter is, they haven't. They sit silent, meaning they agree. So the shoe fits and it fits them perfectly.
Bullshit. You are responsible for your own actions. It is not your job to run around correcting others.

To go by your own logic Obama must be a terrorist since he was friends with Ayers.

Get a grip tool

Threads like this should give lib/Dems a clue why people can't stand them

just ugly frikken lies constantly. I'm ashamed to call you my fellow country men and women most of the time

You say "conservatives" in your subject but I don't know that conservatives are the problem. Its the radical, anti-American RWs who the racists. OTOH, there aren't many true Conservatives left. Or maybe the nutters just drown them out.

But yes, the GOP has become the de facto face of racism.
Brother Luddly, today's self proclaimed "conservatives" ARE the radical, anti-American RWs who are the racists.

The OP is spot on, it only applies to those that are CURRENTLY calling themselves "conservative."

If they want to reclaim a good name for the title "conservative" then they have to do their utmost to publicly denounce such behavior. The fact of the matter is, they haven't. They sit silent, meaning they agree. So the shoe fits and it fits them perfectly.
Bullshit. You are responsible for your own actions. It is not your job to run around correcting others.

To go by your own logic Obama must be a terrorist since he was friends with Ayers.

Get a grip tool

they're idiots. no ifs ands or buts. a real shame these are the people voting for our lives

Look around, democrats controlled 2/3 of the federal government for several years and the entire government for two years. If democrats didn't want to profile Arabs the government wouldn't profile Arabs. Historically the democrat party is the party of racism. Never mind spying, FDR incarcerated American citizens with an executive order on the basis of their ethnicity.
Seriously? You really think this is a good point? They were put in camps because they were Japanese and Japan was the enemy in WWII. It was wrong, of course, because they were American citizens, but it had nothing to do with pure racism, it wasn't because they were racially Asians. Lord. What a stupid attempt on your part to portray FDR and the democrats as racists.

Since 911 when the radical muslims attacked the US we have been at war with them. Using your pathetic reasoning, don't you think it would be OK to round up all of the Muslims in the US and put them in prison? The are obviously just as much our enemies as the Japanese-Americans were in 1941.
Your point is based on an incorrect premise: we are not at war with Muslims. We are, as is the rest of the world, including Muslim countries, fighting against extremist, radical terrorists who say they do what they do in the name of Islam. They are not representatives of true Islam, and we are not at war with Muslims.

The shoe doesn't fit,no matter how much you wished it did,your post smacks of bigotry and ignorance.

Scratch a liberal you find everything they claim belongs to others

So sad to see such an important word trivialized and diluted by the PC Police like this.

Yes, there are actual racists and victims of racism out there. By turning into a generic political attack against any political foe, Democrats protect them by making everyone's eyes glaze over and not take any accusation seriously.

Forum List

Back