Why do conservatives complain about being called out as racists so much?

Seriously? You really think this is a good point? They were put in camps because they were Japanese and Japan was the enemy in WWII. It was wrong, of course, because they were American citizens, but it had nothing to do with pure racism, it wasn't because they were racially Asians. Lord. What a stupid attempt on your part to portray FDR and the democrats as racists.

Since 911 when the radical muslims attacked the US we have been at war with them. Using your pathetic reasoning, don't you think it would be OK to round up all of the Muslims in the US and put them in prison? The are obviously just as much our enemies as the Japanese-Americans were in 1941.
Your point is based on an incorrect premise: we are not at war with Muslims. We are, as is the rest of the world, including Muslim countries, fighting against extremist, radical terrorists who say they do what they do in the name of Islam. They are not representatives of true Islam, and we are not at war with Muslims.
What a bunch of nonsense. True Islam? Who's to say what is or isn't the "true" Islam. It's all a matter of personal perspective. One FACT does remain, most of today's terrorists that we fight are Muslim & practice Islam.
What you perceive from your tiny isolated bubble is irrelevant
My 'tiny isolated bubble' is having spent 7 1/2 years working and living in Muslim countries with 99% of my co-workers and clients being Muslim, as well as my neighbors, acquaintances and friends. I know that the average Muslim and terrorists who say they are Muslims are two completely different things. Bottom line is, we are not at war with Islam or Muslims. The problem is terrorists. And, btw, you are an ignorant buffoon.

The problem is we are at war with terrorists, all of whom just happen to be Muslim. And every person in prison is innocent.
You are too narrow minded and limited to even try to discuss anything with.
Seriously? You really think this is a good point? They were put in camps because they were Japanese and Japan was the enemy in WWII. It was wrong, of course, because they were American citizens, but it had nothing to do with pure racism, it wasn't because they were racially Asians. Lord. What a stupid attempt on your part to portray FDR and the democrats as racists.

Since 911 when the radical muslims attacked the US we have been at war with them. Using your pathetic reasoning, don't you think it would be OK to round up all of the Muslims in the US and put them in prison? The are obviously just as much our enemies as the Japanese-Americans were in 1941.
Your point is based on an incorrect premise: we are not at war with Muslims. We are, as is the rest of the world, including Muslim countries, fighting against extremist, radical terrorists who say they do what they do in the name of Islam. They are not representatives of true Islam, and we are not at war with Muslims.
What a bunch of nonsense. True Islam? Who's to say what is or isn't the "true" Islam. It's all a matter of personal perspective. One FACT does remain, most of today's terrorists that we fight are Muslim & practice Islam.
What you perceive from your tiny isolated bubble is irrelevant
My 'tiny isolated bubble' is having spent 7 1/2 years working and living in Muslim countries with 99% of my co-workers and clients being Muslim, as well as my neighbors, acquaintances and friends. I know that the average Muslim and terrorists who say they are Muslims are two completely different things. Bottom line is, we are not at war with Islam or Muslims. The problem is terrorists. And, btw, you are an ignorant buffoon.
While I tend to agree that all of Islam isn't radical, I'm still waiting to hear condemnationhear of the extremists from ANY prominent Muslim leader/cleric
Shit, it is all over the place. Just Google it. You will find dozens of sites where Muslims, average folks and leaders, are condeming the violence of terrorists who profess to be Muslims.

What's your point? We were at war with Japanese from Japan. Was there a litmus test that the racist Democrat FDR gave the Japanese-Americans before imprisoning them? I notice you mentioned that 'extremist, radical terrorists' are not representative of true Islam. How do you know the Muslims in the US aren't extremist radical terrorists?

Actually, all you are doing is defending a sorry POS named FDR because, and only because he was a Democrat.
Are you really that stupid? We were at war with Japan, a declared,formal state of war. Also, it was a different time and we had different perspectives than we do today. All who look back on that time and the decision to put Japanese Americans in camps realize it was a mistake. If FDR were alive, he would realize it too, from a modern day perspective. 20/20 hindsight is what you are using; you seem to be intellectually incapable of putting history in perspecitve.

If FDR had been a Republican you would be screaming racism. FDR isn't alive today, and unless you can talk to the dead, you don't know what he would have realized.
Idiot. Don't tell me what I would be 'screaming.' You have no idea. Don't be so presumptious.

No, CNN made that one up, same difference, retard.

And people wonder why republicans are seen as racist...lol

No one wonders why liberals see Republicans as racist, it's because you're stupid.

They sure dont wonder because its obvious why lol

Why is that?
Because!
'cause why?
Because I said it was!
And who are you?
Because I said it was!
Why is it obvious?
Because I said it was.
etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum.

Dont forget the link GOP leadership stands by Scalise after white supremacist speech - CNN.com
And you have quotes proving his racist speech? Then and now?

You wont can't provide we understand.
So the 20 or so years that Obama listen to a black racist is well ok,after all Barrack has evolved.

No one wonders why liberals see Republicans as racist, it's because you're stupid.

Why is that?
Because!
'cause why?
Because I said it was!
And who are you?
Because I said it was!
Why is it obvious?
Because I said it was.

Dont forget the link GOP leadership stands by Scalise after white supremacist speech - CNN.com
So FDR can use hindsight and regret his treatment of Japanese but Scalise can't.

got it:thup:

Why is that?
Because!
'cause why?
Because I said it was!
And who are you?
Because I said it was!
Why is it obvious?
Because I said it was.

So the 20 or so years that Obama listen to a black racist is well ok,after all Barrack has evolved.

I keep asking you guys what is "proof of racism" then everyone scatters..So what is proof of racism? A white hood? A burning cross?

Why is that?
Because!
'cause why?
Because I said it was!
And who are you?
Because I said it was!
Why is it obvious?
Because I said it was.

So FDR can use hindsight and regret his treatment of Japanese but Scalise can't.

So you can see that? Ok since the convo is why do people think republicans are racist the link I provided is why. I'm not sure what discussion your're having about apologizing to Japanese

Why is that?
Because!
'cause why?
Because I said it was!
And who are you?
Because I said it was!
Why is it obvious?
Because I said it was.

After Jeremiah Wright and BIll Ayers not to mention Ferguson, Zimmerman and NYC, I'm not interested in your feigned indignation.

So sad to see such an important word trivialized and diluted by the PC Police like this.

Yes, there are actual racists and victims of racism out there. By turning into a generic political attack against any political foe, Democrats protect them by making everyone's eyes glaze over and not take any accusation seriously.

They can't be trying to improve things.

I don't know what this is.

I'd like Kaz to point to one case of racism that exists against a black person that is not a political player. If Kaz does this this would the first and only time he admitted there is an actual case of racism

strawman

:rofl: Told ya

If you want to ask me a question based on things I actually said then get back to me.

Yes, there are actual racists and victims of racism out there. By turning into a generic political attack against any political foe, Democrats protect them by making everyone's eyes glaze over and not take any accusation seriously.

I'd like Kaz to point to one case of racism that exists against a black person that is not a political player. If Kaz does this this would the first and only time he admitted there is an actual case of racism

strawman

If you want to ask me a question based on things I actually said then get back to me.

Who are the victims of racism out there you refer to?

Why is that?
Because!
'cause why?
Because I said it was!
And who are you?
Because I said it was!
Why is it obvious?
Because I said it was.

Obama doesn't reject his racism and in fact keeps repeating it.

Why is that?
Because!
'cause why?
Because I said it was!
And who are you?
Because I said it was!
Why is it obvious?
Because I said it was.

I keep asking you guys what is "proof of racism" then everyone scatters..So what is proof of racism? A white hood? A burning cross?

For you, proof of racism is "Republican."

Why is that?
Because!
'cause why?
Because I said it was!
And who are you?
Because I said it was!
Why is it obvious?
Because I said it was.

I'm talking to Chickenwing...Go sit in the corner until you have something to add

strawman

strawman

Why is that?
Because!
'cause why?
Because I said it was!
And who are you?
Because I said it was!
Why is it obvious?
Because I said it was.

I'm talking to Chickenwing...Go sit in the corner until you have something to add

You're on a message board, moron. You can Google what that is. If you want to have a private chat, send a private message.

Yeah well we don't do any of that. That is all made up in your "mind".

You're right, its in everyones mind and no one knows how it got there :rolleyes:

You make something up out of whole cloth and then you construct an entire scenario based on that idea that you totally made up and can't understand why we don't agree.

Idiot.

You're right...I made this up too.

GOP leadership stands by Scalise after white supremacist speech - CNN.com

Or will you go with the obligatory "cant trust the liberal media" dodge?

Except Scalise didn't give a "White Supremacist Speech".... typical CNN... I guess that's why they have what, 1,000 viewers left?

Great because they didnt say that. But there is a link as proof that I didnt make up shit.

You on the other hand have to play the dumb role or your reading comprehension is retard level. Either way, there are republicans defending someone who gave a speech at a outfit ran by David Duke.

Are you going to know pretend you dont know who Duke is? Or will you continue to defend it while asking for proof that someone is defending it?
Actually David Duke spoke in and too Congress for at least two years, does that mean everyone in that Congress was a racist?

strawman

strawman

Yes, there are actual racists and victims of racism out there.

Who are they Kaz?

You're right, its in everyones mind and no one knows how it got there :rolleyes:

You make something up out of whole cloth and then you construct an entire scenario based on that idea that you totally made up and can't understand why we don't agree.

Idiot.

You're right...I made this up too.

GOP leadership stands by Scalise after white supremacist speech - CNN.com

Or will you go with the obligatory "cant trust the liberal media" dodge?

Except Scalise didn't give a "White Supremacist Speech".... typical CNN... I guess that's why they have what, 1,000 viewers left?

Great because they didnt say that. But there is a link as proof that I didnt make up shit.

You on the other hand have to play the dumb role or your reading comprehension is retard level. Either way, there are republicans defending someone who gave a speech at a outfit ran by David Duke.

Are you going to know pretend you dont know who Duke is? Or will you continue to defend it while asking for proof that someone is defending it?
Actually David Duke spoke in and too Congress for at least two years, does that mean everyone in that Congress was a racist?

Heres a challenge. Be dumber

strawman

Who are they Kaz?

I don't argue the points of the voices in your head.

Does this you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist thing really turn you on? Why? What does that say about you?

strawman

Who are they Kaz?

I don't argue the points of the voices in your head.

Does this you're a racist, you're a racist, you're a racist thing really turn you on? Why? What does that say about you?

Damn...have some pride in yourself and stop acting stupid its unbecoming.

Peace!

Forum List

Back