Why Do Democrats Give So Little to Charity to Help Those in Need?

You idiots just love getting screwed by the greedy idiot GOP rich lol....
You buy the imbecile propaganda:

“Woe is me. I’m being oppressed by this evil richer people!”

You buy the imbecile propaganda because you’re an imbecile.

Rich Dems want to tax the rich again because they know a healthy economy needs a healthy middle class.
Imbecile economics ^ maintains that gouging the richer portions of society provides for a healthier middle “class” [sic].

Democrats honestly feel they are doing their part in making sure the government is the sole medium for getting money to the Poor…. And then they pat themselves on the back.

What is worse? Democrats Using the plight of the Poor to pay their cronies and bureaucrats before the poor get what is leftover.

They also make 70% of the money now duh....worst inequality and upward mobility ever! Great job!! LOL
Asshole libtards ^ conflate economic success with oppression.

That I might make more than you has nothing to do with “inequality.” And upward mobility isn’t prevented or impeded at all by any income differences between the higher income earners and the lower income earners.

You libtards keep confusing income inequality with “inequality.” Your stupidity apparently can’t be fixed.

Imbecile economics ^ maintains that gouging the richer portions of society provides for a healthier middle “class” [sic].
Trickle down fail...dupe. Works everywhere else, unless you like misery. Invest in America and Americans again...We're #23 of 23 in happiness. By a lot. Because of the brainwash.

Asshole libtards ^ conflate economic success with oppression.

That I might make more than you has nothing to do with “inequality.” And upward mobility isn’t prevented or impeded at all by any income differences between the higher income earners and the lower income earners.

You libtards keep confusing income inequality with “inequality.” Your stupidity apparently can’t be fixed.
Total dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich...

You buy the imbecile propaganda:

“Woe is me. I’m being oppressed by this evil richer people!”

You buy the imbecile propaganda because you’re an imbecile.
Evil lying GOP rich DUHHHHH. And their dupes like you.

Trickle down fail...dupe. Works everywhere else, unless you like misery. Invest in America and Americans again...We're #23 of 23 in happiness. By a lot. Because of the brainwash.
Libtarded Francis is now conflating some amorphous polling on “happiness” with the alleged failures of the American economic system.

He keeps proving that we should never assume that he’s reached the depths of his imbecility.

Democrats honestly feel they are doing their part in making sure the government is the sole medium for getting money to the Poor…. And then they pat themselves on the back.

What is worse? Democrats Using the plight of the Poor to pay their cronies and bureaucrats before the poor get what is leftover.
The GOP ONLY keeps adding to gov't, dupe. The Dems add help for our wrecked middle class...GOP does all this shytte to cut taxes on the rich and Big Oil etc....

Total dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich...
Ah. Francis loves the non-word dupe because it is almost as meaningless as his so-called “thinking.” Silly twat libtards have no reason to live except to make others laugh. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Thankfully, it works.

Libtarded Francis is now conflating some amorphous polling on “happiness” with the alleged failures of the American economic system.

He keeps proving that we should never assume that he’s reached the depths of his imbecility.
60% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck now. Great job!!!

So was the election stolen, dunce? lol
I’m not the dunce. That cap fits you. Wear it.

Also, you fucking loser nitwit, you’re off topic. If you wish to engage, with your usual banal intellect, on the topic of the alleged election theft, there are many threads already up and running.

Yes, he cut taxes on the rich. And that's when our countries infrastructure fell apart.

A LOT of the horrible things Reagan did, we are feeling the effects now. Not back then. My dad loved Reagan. Said he saved his plant from closing. Ford Lincoln plants. That's how Reagan won over Blue collar voters.

Oh, and you are wrong

MASSIVE government spending.

Under Reagan, the national debt almost tripled, from $907 billion in 1980 to $2.6 trillion in 1988:

Under Reagan, the federal workforce increased by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people.

How stupid are you Struth?
chain%20link-S.jpg

As you know, revenues doubled in that decade as well AND interest rates plunged from record highs.

NONE of which has diddly squat to do with this thread. What is your goal in hijacking this thread?

The GOP ONLY keeps adding to gov't, dupe. The Dems add help for our wrecked middle class...GOP does all this shytte to cut taxes on the rich and Big Oil etc....
How has the Democrat Party helped the Middle Class? Why aren’t Democrats giving more out of their own pocket to the Poor? It starts from the top and Biden and Harris clearly have a hard time parting with their own nickels.

Hilarious stuff. Narcissistic LOL. Try reality and stop spouting nonsense...Tax the rich again and invest in Americans again. You would think you people were rich assholes lol.....
And he does it again! It’s governments job to help the needy, not mine!

Hilarious!
That why Democrats are NOT taxing the rich ad just blab about it to appease you suckas so easily?
They already have under Biden, super dupe. Have been obstructed by the GOP for 40 years. Thanks to dupes like you. Now you have their own conspiracy nutjob planet. Do you believe the election was stolen? then you might as well be Russian or Chinese or Iranian, dupe...

Forum List

Back