Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Franco claims that ACA takes people off welfare, that is a false premise that he brought up, go ask him why all he has are red herrings.

I know what you claim however your claim doesn't make it correct.

$100 an hour minimum wage gets everyone out of poverty and they can afford their own healthcare! It's a win win!
Maybe he means poverty; from my understanding, health care via any form of command economics and public funds, can be considered welfare. Corporate welfare is a comparison and contrast.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage competes with the cost of social services.

Corporate welfare needs to go. He doesn't mean poverty he said welfare, if you can't understand what he posted, then maybe you shouldn't comment.
Before ACA, you had to make $0-800/month to get Medicaid, after ACA 130% of poverty line for singles or families DUHHHHHH. So before you basically had to go on welfare to get it. Now you can work and make up to 130% of poverty line. God you're dumb, a functional moron. GOPer.
Shithead, it is welfare! If the government gives you a subsidy that is called welfare. Please tell me you aren't really this fucking stupid, please!
Only in dupe world, dupe. Of course we're discussing the government program called welfare.

When you purchase healthcare and you qualify for a subsidy, the government pays the part of the healthcare you can't, that is welfare stupid dupe! Please quit trying to spin it, you look dumber and dumber, if that is even possible.

Welfare is the government subsidizing cost for a person that could not ordinarily afford.

Now, I don't really care if more people are receiving welfare but please quit making totally fucking stupid statements that aren't remotely true. Man you are one dumb bitch!

Maybe he means poverty; from my understanding, health care via any form of command economics and public funds, can be considered welfare. Corporate welfare is a comparison and contrast.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage competes with the cost of social services.

Corporate welfare needs to go. He doesn't mean poverty he said welfare, if you can't understand what he posted, then maybe you shouldn't comment.
Before ACA, you had to make $0-800/month to get Medicaid, after ACA 130% of poverty line for singles or families DUHHHHHH. So before you basically had to go on welfare to get it. Now you can work and make up to 130% of poverty line. God you're dumb, a functional moron. GOPer.
Shithead, it is welfare! If the government gives you a subsidy that is called welfare. Please tell me you aren't really this fucking stupid, please!
Only in dupe world, dupe. Of course we're discussing the government program called welfare.

When you purchase healthcare and you qualify for a subsidy, the government pays the part of the healthcare you can't, that is welfare stupid dupe! Please quit trying to spin it, you look dumber and dumber, if that is even possible.

Welfare is the government subsidizing cost for a person that could not ordinarily afford.

Now, I don't really care if more people are receiving welfare but please quit making totally fucking stupid statements that aren't remotely true. Man you are one dumb bitch!
Your blind hate of poorer workers getting health care is noted, brainwashed superdupe.

Your blind hate of poorer workers getting health care is noted, brainwashed superdupe.

Again, your reading comprehension is fucking poor, are you sure you were a teacher? I think you just spent your life in school because you could never pass first grade?

Again stupid dupe, I don't care if you get ACA, I have no issue there, if the poor need healthcare by all means they should have it, never argued differently however you are a dense piece of shit.

So if it is welfare, it needs to be called what it is, that means ACA took no one off the welfare roles, it added people to the roles. It helps the poor and I have no issue with it. Just call it what it is dickhead.

Again, your reading comprehension is fucking poor, are you sure you were a teacher? I think you just spent your life in school because you could never pass first grade?

Again stupid dupe, I don't care if you get ACA, I have no issue there, if the poor need healthcare by all means they should have it, never argued differently however you are a dense piece of shit.

So if it is welfare, it needs to be called what it is, that means ACA took no one off the welfare roles, it added people to the roles. It helps the poor and I have no issue with it. Just call it what it is dickhead.
Feq you and the horse you rode in on, superhaterdupe. Welfare is a gov't program for the totally indigent. Every citizen has the right to affordable health care in a civilized country, which we aren't without at least ACA.

You jackass dupes don't even know we had a huge corrupt GOP world economic meltdown in 2008. You're functional morons who are going to directly to hell. God is not amused by willful ignorance and selfishness.

Feq you and the horse you rode in on, superhaterdupe. Welfare is a gov't program for the totally indigent. Every citizen has the right to affordable health care in a civilized country, which we aren't without at least ACA.

You jackass dupes don't even know we had a huge corrupt GOP world economic meltdown in 2008. You're functional morons who are going to directly to hell. God is not amused by willful ignorance and selfishness.

Again shithead, I never argued that, I said if you need welfare then you need to get it. I am good with that, what part of that do you not understand? You are a real dumb person, maybe you should go back to school and relearn reading comprehension.

Again shithead, I never argued that, I said if you need welfare then you need to get it. I am good with that, what part of that do you not understand? You are a real dumb person, maybe you should go back to school and relearn reading comprehension.
Under ACA, Medicaid is not welfare. Unless you're on welfare. It's health care for the poorer workers. People can now get off welfare, WORK, and still have health care. You need a diagram? You argued the 2008 corrupt GOP world meltdown never happened earlier. Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Last edited:
stuck on semantics and Red Herrings? I claim socialized health care ameliorates poverty; a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, competes with the cost of social services.

Franco claims that ACA takes people off welfare, that is a false premise that he brought up, go ask him why all he has are red herrings.

$100 an hour minimum wage gets everyone out of poverty and they can afford their own healthcare! It's a win win!

it is a separate program. Welfare is more, means tested than the ACA.

My argument regarding poverty still stands. And, your quibbling is relatively moot, unless you have an actual point to make.

Under ACA, Medicaid is not welfare. Unless you're on welfare. It's health care for the poorer workers. People can now get off welfare, WORK, and still have health care. You need a diagram? You argued the 2008 corrupt GOP world meltdown never happened earlier. Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

You drinking? I never said the 2008 recession never happened, dupe!

Federal assistance is a form of welfare. Whether it is health care, food stamps, Medicaid. ACA added millions onto the welfare roles.

Again, I have no issue with anyone needing welfare, just call it what it is...ACA is welfare.

it is a separate program. Welfare is more, means tested than the ACA.

It may be a separate program however it is welfare, it is subsidized by taxpayer money and is designed to provide a safety net for the citizens.

My argument regarding poverty still stands. And, your quibbling is relatively moot, unless you have an actual point to make.

I have no clue what your argument is, you are not very articulate when it comes to communicating on this board.

You and Franco are trying to claim that ACA is not welfare and I have proved you wrong, not sure what else there is.

Federal assistance is a form of welfare. Whether it is health care, food stamps, Medicaid. ACA added millions onto the welfare roles.

Again, I have no issue with anyone needing welfare, just call it what it is...ACA is welfare.
How much revenue did we not collect, by giving the one percent, a capital gains preference for Jobs Booms.

Ending the capital gains preference would have resulted in more revenue since the one percent don't want to "work hard" and create Jobs Booms for their capital gains preference, it should be taxed as ordinary income.

I have no clue what your argument is, you are not very articulate when it comes to communicating on this board.

You and Franco are trying to claim that ACA is not welfare and I have proved you wrong, not sure what else there is.
Your argument is a joke. ACA doesn't put people on the "welfare rolls"- you go back and forth between definitions, dupe.. Do you get EITC? Then you're on welfare too according to your stupid, hateful, insulting argument.

You said it was the Dems' fault, which is ridiculous. You're on EITC- you're a welfare rat, a-hole dupe.

Say what??? You're blaming Venezuela on the GOP....:disbelief:

If it rains tomorrow, francotard will blame the GOP, that is what hatred does, it is all consuming.
Why did oil prices collapse in 2008-9, Einstein?
Because the little kenyan muslim in the white house put a blanket on new exploration.
Yup, the corrupt Booosh Real Estate bubble world depression never happened. At least here and the modern world because we put about 20 trilllion into bail outs and welfare etc...GOP dupes!!
You're a broken record of bull shit with your dupe garbage. I don't take anything you say seriously. Anyone with such a narrow vocabulary that uses the same old moronic, sophomoric quip for years and years is a compete moron... in other words... you.
That's your problem and all GOPers' problem. You're totally duped by a gigantic GOP propaganda machine run by greedy idiot billionaires. To not know about the corrupt GOP depression is ridiculous.

Your argument is a joke. ACA doesn't put people on the "welfare rolls"- you go back and forth between definitions, dupe.. Do you get EITC? Then you're on welfare too according to your stupid, hateful, insulting argument.

So you are equating a tax credit as welfare, you are a thick headed hater, that's for sure! Lol!

You said it was the Dems' fault, which is ridiculous. You're on EITC- you're a welfare rat, a-hole dupe.

I never said it was the Dems fault you lying bitch, you are truly the dumbest idiot on the board. Go get an education and learn to read. Until then don't waste people's time with your endless moronic rants, hater.

If it rains tomorrow, francotard will blame the GOP, that is what hatred does, it is all consuming.
Why did oil prices collapse in 2008-9, Einstein?
Because the little kenyan muslim in the white house put a blanket on new exploration.
Yup, the corrupt Booosh Real Estate bubble world depression never happened. At least here and the modern world because we put about 20 trilllion into bail outs and welfare etc...GOP dupes!!
You're a broken record of bull shit with your dupe garbage. I don't take anything you say seriously. Anyone with such a narrow vocabulary that uses the same old moronic, sophomoric quip for years and years is a compete moron... in other words... you.
That's your problem and all GOPers' problem. You're totally duped by a gigantic GOP propaganda machine run by greedy idiot billionaires. To not know about the corrupt GOP depression is ridiculous.

You run more fucking lies and hate than anyone on this board, your stupidity ranks up there with shootspeeders, can't tell which of is dumber, hell you are probably the same person, hater.

Forum List

Back