Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Feq Venezuela, dupe, A collapsed 3rd world mess thanks to the GOP corrupt world depression. They had to raise their wages just to keep up with inflation.

Say what??? You're blaming Venezuela on the GOP....:disbelief:

If it rains tomorrow, francotard will blame the GOP, that is what hatred does, it is all consuming.
Why did oil prices collapse in 2008-9, Einstein?
Because the little kenyan muslim in the white house put a blanket on new exploration.
Yup, the corrupt Booosh Real Estate bubble world depression never happened. At least here and the modern world because we put about 20 trilllion into bail outs and welfare etc...GOP dupes!!
Your words are about as authentic and/or truthful as a full plate of horse shit.

The only recent world leader that fucked things up so bad it's an epic mess that the next president is having a hard time cleaning up is the little muslim dog turd, obama.

. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, helps "wean" people off welfare.

that's a 60% increase!! Exactly what Venezuela started on Monday!! A good communist idea to instantly end poverty!! Who knew it was so simple!!!
Feq Venezuela, dupe, A collapsed 3rd world mess thanks to the GOP corrupt world depression. They had to raise their wages just to keep up with inflation.

If it rains tomorrow, francotard will blame the GOP, that is what hatred does, it is all consuming.

Because a housing bubble that should have burst in 2001 after 911 didn't happen. The slow down was forecasted in the mid 90's during the dotcom bubble. People were getting 125% mortgages on homes and going deeper into debt. Lots of factors including Congress over several years of propping up booms and trying to keep them going after they ran their course, Presidents on both sides of the aisle making sure their economy wouldn't fall enacted polices that short term were great long term hurt us. It was government's meddling in the economy.

So if the public sector is paying, it is called welfare, so ACA helps no one off welfare because ACA is welfare by nature.
Health care ameliorates poverty, via welfare. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, helps "wean" people off welfare.

You said that ACA moved people off welfare, did you not?

ACA that is funded by public money is welfare, so ACA doesn't get people off of welfare.
No, that is your Red Herring. I claim it helps ameliorate poverty; a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage helps people get off welfare.

It no red herring, it is a fact you think we should discard.

You made he claim that the ACA moved people off welfare, the ACA IS welfare. Those that pay a discounted premium is, in effect getting welfare.

Why is this welfare something you don't accept?
Yup, much better to have them go to the ER and not be able to pay, go bankrupt, and not have preventive care- and die, which you ALSO pay for. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

I didn't say that dupe, can you not read? Divert, blame that is all you have.

Daniel claimed that ACA reduced welfare, it is a form of welfare, and it added tons of people to welfare rolls as government heavily subsidized the program adding millions and millions to the government dole. You can argue and divert the answer all you want the fact is, ACA added people to the welfare rolls, he is wrong and whatever the fuck you are babbling about has nothing, nothing to do with ACA not being a form of welfare.

So you think you can follow topic? Your BS and claiming you know what I think or believe is pretty ignorant even for an old mindless, ignorant bastard like yourself.

Try comprehend what is actually posted hater dupe and don't let your bigotry and hate cloud what you read.

Because the little kenyan muslim in the white house put a blanket on new exploration.
Yup, the corrupt Booosh Real Estate bubble world depression never happened. At least here and the modern world because we put about 20 trilllion into bail outs and welfare etc...GOP dupes!!
Your words are about as authentic and/or truthful as a full plate of horse shit.

The only recent world leader that fucked things up so bad it's an epic mess that the next president is having a hard time cleaning up is the little muslim dog turd, obama.

Franco is an ignorant bastard who can't read and understand what he reads, all he has his hate diversion and blame and he shits on every post he writes because he his a closed minded senile old man who is getting Alzheimer's. He has no clue what he says from post to post.

either the public sector or the private sector.

So if the public sector is paying, it is called welfare, so ACA helps no one off welfare because ACA is welfare by nature.
Health care ameliorates poverty, via welfare. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, helps "wean" people off welfare.

Max months on welfare would also "wean" them off.
Ending the capital gains preference for the rich, would increase revenue to help pay for social services, since they don't engender any Jobs Booms.

Hate to tell ya, capital gains is not really a "preference" for the rich. That option is available to everyone. So I'm guessing you really don't have a clue regarding capital gains and how it works.
Then, stop claiming the poor need a work ethic from the Age of Iron. They really just need unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States and to learn how to invest in the stock market; instead of learning how to fish, but come up with nothing but Red Herrings.

Franco is an ignorant bastard who can't read and understand what he reads, all he has his hate diversion and blame and he shits on every post he writes because he his a closed minded senile old man who is getting Alzheimer's. He has no clue what he says from post to post.

Mostly Frankie is a liberal communist!

either the public sector or the private sector.

ACA that is funded by public money is welfare, so ACA doesn't get people off of welfare.
No, that is your Red Herring. I claim it helps ameliorate poverty; a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage helps people get off welfare.

You made he claim that the ACA moved people off welfare, the ACA IS welfare. Those that pay a discounted premium is, in effect getting welfare.

stuck on semantics and Red Herrings? I claim socialized health care ameliorates poverty; a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, competes with the cost of social services.

You're a broken record of bull shit with your dupe garbage. I don't take anything you say seriously. Anyone with such a narrow vocabulary that uses the same old moronic, sophomoric quip for years and years is a compete moron... in other words... you.
Why would a prohibition on exploration cause oil prices to collapse?

stuck on semantics and Red Herrings? I claim socialized health care ameliorates poverty; a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, competes with the cost of social services.

Franco claims that ACA takes people off welfare, that is a false premise that he brought up, go ask him why all he has are red herrings.

I know what you claim however your claim doesn't make it correct.

$100 an hour minimum wage gets everyone out of poverty and they can afford their own healthcare! It's a win win!

Franco claims that ACA takes people off welfare, that is a false premise that he brought up, go ask him why all he has are red herrings.

$100 an hour minimum wage gets everyone out of poverty and they can afford their own healthcare! It's a win win!
Maybe he means poverty; from my understanding, health care via any form of command economics and public funds, can be considered welfare. Corporate welfare is a comparison and contrast.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage competes with the cost of social services.

Maybe he means poverty; from my understanding, health care via any form of command economics and public funds, can be considered welfare. Corporate welfare is a comparison and contrast.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage competes with the cost of social services.

Corporate welfare needs to go. He doesn't mean poverty he said welfare, if you can't understand what he posted, then maybe you shouldn't comment.

Corporate welfare needs to go. He doesn't mean poverty he said welfare, if you can't understand what he posted, then maybe you shouldn't comment.
maybe we can get a clarification.

that's a 60% increase!! Exactly what Venezuela started on Monday!! A good communist idea to instantly end poverty!! Who knew it was so simple!!!

Because a housing bubble that should have burst in 2001 after 911 didn't happen. The slow down was forecasted in the mid 90's during the dotcom bubble. People were getting 125% mortgages on homes and going deeper into debt. Lots of factors including Congress over several years of propping up booms and trying to keep them going after they ran their course, Presidents on both sides of the aisle making sure their economy wouldn't fall enacted polices that short term were great long term hurt us. It was government's meddling in the economy.
Damn straight, it was Booooshie/crony "oversight" and rating toxic assets as A+ and selling them around the world DUH. Fanny and Freddy's share of the market went from 70% to 30% in 2003, and you're a brainwashed, uninformed dupe. DUHHHHHHHH

Before ACA, you had to make $0-800/month to get Medicaid, after ACA 130% of poverty line for singles or families DUHHHHHH. So before you basically had to go on welfare to get it. Now you can work and make up to 130% of poverty line. God you're dumb, a functional moron. GOPer.

Pure ignorance and brainwashed hate from the RW. You live on an imaginary planet, Rushbot or WHATEVER. Booosh and Obama spent 10 TRILLION so you jackasses can have your idiotic "history". The 3rd world is still in a depression many places. ME and Africa, dingbats?

Damn straight, it was Booooshie/crony "oversight" and rating toxic assets as A+ and selling them around the world DUH. Fanny and Freddy's share of the market went from 70% to 30% in 2003, and you're a brainwashed, uninformed dupe. DUHHHHHHHH

And you are a dumb fuck, not that we established that and nothing else thanks for playing.

Before ACA, you had to make $0-800/month to get Medicaid, after ACA 130% of poverty line for singles or families DUHHHHHH. So before you basically had to go on welfare to get it. Now you can work and make up to 130% of poverty line. God you're dumb, a functional moron. GOPer.
Shithead, it is welfare! If the government gives you a subsidy that is called welfare. Please tell me you aren't really this fucking stupid, please!

And you are a dumb fuck, not that we established that and nothing else thanks for playing.
Try the rest of the word media, superdupe. Can you read?

Shithead, it is welfare! If the government gives you a subsidy that is called welfare. Please tell me you aren't really this fucking stupid, please!
Only in dupe world, dupe. Of course we're discussing the government program called welfare.

Mostly Frankie is a liberal communist!
Pragmatic centrist socialist, my uninformed, misinformed functional moron moonbat dupe. lol

Forum List

Back