Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

You are misinformed. ACA is a basic framework that will need be tinkered with forever. It's saved poor workers and gets people off welfare, pre-existing, etc. Its cost cutting needs time and more regulation to work. And less GOP/crony sabotage.

How has ACA gotten people off welfare?
You are confusing welfare with poverty.

No I am asking you how gets people off of welfare? You made the statement, can you explain it?
You are confusing poverty with welfare; a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, helps people privatize costs via that increased wage, instead of asking for more welfare.

No you said, "it gets people off of welfare." How does the ACA get people "off of welfare" as you claim?
Because they can work and still get health care now duh. Raised the limit of income for Medicaid from $0-800/month to $13.7k/year, and gives subsidies above that. Living is helpful.

Hillary was for all the same stuff as Sanders- or on the way there, her character was assassinated for 25 years by GOP bs, russians, and Comey- along with their great foundation, and you believed the bs, dupe. Bernie said the rigging was bs too.I have no hatred AT ALL, except for the crap you believe and the a-holes who invented it. You need more money, better services and opportunities, paid for by the bloated rich. Bernie and Hillary and all Dems agree. If you don't you're a total scumbag or misinformed.
No she wasn't even Bernie will tell you the same, but keep your head buried in the sand, it allows us all to kick your ass.
Damn close. Examples?

Sanders single payer, Clinton no.
Marijuana, Sanders wants legalization and let the state's make the decisions, Clinton want to reduce the classification, not for legalizing.
Sanders wanted to reinstate Glass-Steagall, Hillary doesn't.
Clinton wanted to help train Syria to fight ISIS, Sanders opposed it.
Sanders opposed a Syrian no fly zone, Clinton supported it.
Sanders said leave Afghanistan, Clinton wanted to maintain troops.
Sanders would have been made out a hippie commie by the GOP if he'd been nominated- nobody laid a hand on him. Hey, I voted for him in NYS primary...At any rate, she was always for the same direction as Bernie...

He had my vote, had the corrupt democrats let him have a fair chance, instead of setting up against him, I would have voted for the man, not the corrupt woman.

Told you they were different but stupid partisan dupes falsely claim otherwise to save face.
Bernie said it was fair- no evidence of actual rigging.

How has ACA gotten people off welfare?

No I am asking you how gets people off of welfare? You made the statement, can you explain it?
You are confusing poverty with welfare; a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, helps people privatize costs via that increased wage, instead of asking for more welfare.

No you said, "it gets people off of welfare." How does the ACA get people "off of welfare" as you claim?
Because they can work and still get health care now duh.

So they pay 100% of their healthcare? Could they not have done that before, since it was cheaper?

No she wasn't even Bernie will tell you the same, but keep your head buried in the sand, it allows us all to kick your ass.
Damn close. Examples?

Marijuana, Sanders wants legalization and let the state's make the decisions, Clinton want to reduce the classification, not for legalizing.
Sanders would have been made out a hippie commie by the GOP if he'd been nominated- nobody laid a hand on him. Hey, I voted for him in NYS primary...At any rate, she was always for the same direction as Bernie...

He had my vote, had the corrupt democrats let him have a fair chance, instead of setting up against him, I would have voted for the man, not the corrupt woman.

Told you they were different but stupid partisan dupes falsely claim otherwise to save face.

Emails showed it was rigged, wasserman schultz lost her position for it. A Democratic Senator admitted they sent the questions to Hillary, super delegates cast their all their votes to Hillary right after the first caucus. Man you are a partisan dipshit, does Hillary let you out of her ass for air?

Damn close. Examples?

Guess Bernie didn't get the email....from the DNC

Damn close. Examples?

Emails showed it was rigged, wasserman schultz lost her position for it. A Democratic Senator admitted they sent the questions to Hillary, super delegates cast their all their votes to Hillary right after the first caucus. Man you are a partisan dipshit, does Hillary let you out of her ass for air?
Only in dupe world...staffers BSing means NOTHING. or link...

So they pay 100% of their healthcare? Could they not have done that before, since it was cheaper?
What? Who pays? They can WORK and get Medicaid or insurance now...

Damn close. Examples?

The DNC didn't DO shytte. They BSed on e-mails- like the punditocracy and their dupes....Bernie said so too.

The DNC didn't DO shytte. They BSed on e-mails- like the punditocracy and their dupes....Bernie said so too.

Yup, and Debbie Wasserman won a first place prize and decided to take a vacation half way through.

So they pay for the insurance? Why couldn't they pay for it a few years ago?

Last edited:

Yup, and Debbie Wasserman won a first place prize and decided to take a vacation half way through.
She was on very thin ice already. RW propaganda is very strong stuff in that case.

^^Totally clueless about ACA...

Can't answer any of the questions and you call me clueless?

Who is paying for their insurance?

If the question is too tough, I could break it down for you.

Just lousy management[in China USSR other communist countries] of last millennium. We are in modern times, now.

yes and Venezuela is proving it daily!! Did you hear they just decided to end poverty by raising the minimum wage 60%. I wonder why no one thought of that before!! All the creativity is on the communist side!!

We need to raise minimum wage to $100 an hour. No one working would be in poverty and no one working would be poor, then we all can afford the healthcare we want and not have Obamacare.

I can quit my job and work an easy minimum wage job, no stress and part time.

Not much easier than, "Would like like fries with that?"
What about an, "aggressive natural rate of unemployment" where you can opt to stay out of the labor market for poverty clearing wages, or opt for a one million dollar a year salary for wanting to actually work, and pay more in taxes.

$100 an hour gets us all off of welfare, no stress, nothing beats "Would you like fries with that." I can work part time instead of managing full time, add single provider paid by government. Easy money, easy healthcare, doctors, construction workers can all go to less stress jobs.
There is no unemployment, Only underpayment. An "aggressive natural rate of unemployment", attempts to solve for that.

What about an, "aggressive natural rate of unemployment" where you can opt to stay out of the labor market for poverty clearing wages, or opt for a one million dollar a year salary for wanting to actually work, and pay more in taxes.

we could call it, "winning the work ethic lottery".

either the public sector or the private sector.

So if the public sector is paying, it is called welfare, so ACA helps no one off welfare because ACA is welfare by nature.

Last edited:
How can any one hate a person because of the color of there skin. or because they live a different life style, where has tolerance gone?

So if the public sector is paying, it is called welfare, so ACA helps no one off welfare because ACA is welfare by nature.
So many go back on actual welfare to get care, and the rest go back to a cycle of ER care and bankruptcy or death. You still pay, and just as much. With no solutions in sight...Great job!

Health care ameliorates poverty, via welfare. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, helps "wean" people off welfare.

Health care ameliorates poverty, via welfare. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, helps "wean" people off welfare.

You said that ACA moved people off welfare, did you not?

ACA that is funded by public money is welfare, so ACA doesn't get people off of welfare.

Forum List

Back