Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

I believe in giving career students a trailer to live in and a fishing pole so they can eat.
Just right wing, "hate on the poor"?
where? you keep falling over yourself there. here, I'll show you again.
200w.gif
Just right wing advertising for their "work or die" ethic, even if they are not ready for "prime time".

Left wing loves the unions, hate the union worker. Just like they hate poor blacks who try to succeed.
Health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, is "walking the walk"; unlike the right wing, which likes to "specialize" in, "talking the talk".
why do you believe healthcare needs to be reformed? I though obummerfail was your signature program? WTF?

200w.gif
Just right wing advertising for their "work or die" ethic, even if they are not ready for "prime time".

Left wing loves the unions, hate the union worker. Just like they hate poor blacks who try to succeed.
Health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, is "walking the walk"; unlike the right wing, which likes to "specialize" in, "talking the talk".
why do you believe healthcare needs to be reformed? I though obummerfail was your signature program? WTF?
The right wing still has nothing but repeal. The democrats already forwarded, Health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage

We want to educate union dupes, like you. and ridiculous bs. A union man voting for the GOP is misinformed idiocy.

Why does the left hate the union worker and the poor blacks who try to succeed? Why do they call the man that runs the union a fat cat and yet crap on the union worker?
Examples?

Dupe, you said it yourself, your disdain for the worker was made obvious in an earlier post. Go Japan and their unions! Don't buy from American unions! Franco the hypocrite and hater of the working class!
Jeebus what an idiot lol...Vote Dem or you're a dupe of the greedy a-hole GOP and no friend of the working man or the middle class.

you can't explain your own hatred? I am the working middle class, you aren't. You have no idea what my needs are nor does a union leader or a Democratic congressperson. Washington is out of touch with the real America and only pretend they know and you fall for their pretending. Funny stuff hater dupe.

Put up a real honest candidate and I will vote for a Democrat, Hillary was a candidate for the rich, not for the middle class. The candidate best fitting the middle class was Sanders and you hater dupes rigged the election for Hillary and you got your asses handed to you.

We want to educate union dupes, like you. and ridiculous bs. A union man voting for the GOP is misinformed idiocy.

Why does the left hate the union worker and the poor blacks who try to succeed? Why do they call the man that runs the union a fat cat and yet crap on the union worker?
Examples?

Dupe, you said it yourself, your disdain for the worker was made obvious in an earlier post. Go Japan and their unions! Don't buy from American unions! Franco the hypocrite and hater of the working class!
Jeebus what an idiot lol...Vote Dem or you're a dupe of the greedy a-hole GOP and no friend of the working man or the middle class.

you can't explain your own hatred? I am the working middle class, you aren't. You have no idea what my needs are nor does a union leader or a Democratic congressperson. Washington is out of touch with the real America and only pretend they know and you fall for their pretending. Funny stuff hater dupe.

Put up a real honest candidate and I will vote for a Democrat, Hillary was a candidate for the rich, not for the middle class. The candidate best fitting the middle class was Sanders and you hater dupes rigged the election for Hillary and you got your asses handed to you.
Hillary was for all the same stuff as Sanders- or on the way there, her character was assassinated for 25 years by GOP bs, russians, and Comey- along with their great foundation, and you believed the bs, dupe. Bernie said the rigging was bs too.I have no hatred AT ALL, except for the crap you believe and the a-holes who invented it. You need more money, better services and opportunities, paid for by the bloated rich. Bernie and Hillary and all Dems agree. If you don't you're a total scumbag or misinformed.

200w.gif

You are misinformed. ACA is a basic framework that will need be tinkered with forever. It's saved poor workers and gets people off welfare, pre-existing, etc. Its cost cutting needs time and more regulation to work. And less GOP/crony sabotage.

200w.gif

You are misinformed. ACA is a basic framework that will need be tinkered with forever. It's saved poor workers and gets people off welfare, pre-existing, etc. Its cost cutting needs time and more regulation to work. And less GOP/crony sabotage.
200w.gif

200w.gif
That's you alright lol. Any actual argument or comment?

200w.gif
dude, there are no words in any language that could respond to your silly post. so I just wanted to let you know that it wasn't graceful in any way and a fail.

200w.gif
dude, there are no words in any language that could respond to your silly post. so I just wanted to let you know that it wasn't graceful in any way and a fail.
Nothing intelligent at all? I didn't think so...

Examples?

Hillary was for all the same stuff as Sanders- or on the way there, her character was assassinated for 25 years by GOP bs, russians, and Comey- along with their great foundation, and you believed the bs, dupe. Bernie said the rigging was bs too.I have no hatred AT ALL, except for the crap you believe and the a-holes who invented it. You need more money, better services and opportunities, paid for by the bloated rich. Bernie and Hillary and all Dems agree. If you don't you're a total scumbag or misinformed.
No she wasn't even Bernie will tell you the same, but keep your head buried in the sand, it allows us all to kick your ass.

200w.gif

How has ACA gotten people off welfare?

ACA is a basic framework that will need be tinkered with forever.

you mean tinkered with forever by libNazis monopolist bureaucrats. Stalin Mao Castro already tried that and 120 million slowly starved to death! The Republican free market would cut prices 80% and add 10-20 years to our life expectencies. Do you understand why?

200w.gif

You mean tinkered with until you get your "fair share"?

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and health care, is helping the middle class.

Interesting opinion, however I don't believe you are right.
your unsubstantiated opinion is duly noted. have an actual argument, to substantiate your currently, unsubstantiated opinion?

From my perspective, the right wing still has nothing but repeal, instead of any better solution at potentially lower cost; yet, the right wing still claims, a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and healthcare for the poor, is "nothing" that solves poverty.

How has ACA gotten people off welfare?
You are confusing welfare with poverty.

ACA is a basic framework that will need be tinkered with forever.

you mean tinkered with forever by libNazis monopolist bureaucrats. Stalin Mao Castro already tried that and 120 million slowly starved to death! The Republican free market would cut prices 80% and add 10-20 years to our life expectencies. Do you understand why?
Just lousy management of last millennium. We are in modern times, now.

Just lousy management[in China USSR other communist countries] of last millennium. We are in modern times, now.

yes and Venezuela is proving it daily!! Did you hear they just decided to end poverty by raising the minimum wage 60%. I wonder why no one thought of that before!! All the creativity is on the communist side!!

Forum List

Back