Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

They have both houses of Congress now, why nothing but repeal?
I already explained, they need 60 votes in the senate. they don't have a majority, they have a simple majority. 51 votes. Can't do much there. just can't And we already know the libs will be obstructionists, schumer said so. They cannot afford Trump to be successful. It is a sad day in the country that party trumps country.
Hilarious after the last 8 years. The New BS GOP even voted against their own ideas, in the middle of their own corrupt great recession. I just hope I live long enough to see another period of real Dem control like under FDR, LBL, and Obama(Only 3 weeks in session-all ACA).
it was a very hilarious last eight years. I agree. I am enjoying the cleanup. as I said we're moving forward. you and obummer can stay in your failed past.
Clean up what, dupe? Go back to another corrupt GOP meltdown? Scam health system? The economy is just Reaganism rolling on...
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

"I know, a tax cut for the rich!!!" RW idiocy...
ahhh look at them talking points.
All proven facts, dupe. Ay caramba...Let's see ONE from you, dupe of RW BS.

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-c...lity-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

repeal is not a better solution at lower cost.
sure it is. the purpose of obummerfail was for less than 10% of the population. We can figure something else out for them and give the 90% back their insurance and money.
don't you think, that if the right wing had anything more than repeal, they would already be doing that very thing?
sometimes I just have to laugh. dude, to make the changes necessary the senate needs 60 votes. you really think the dems are going to work with the repubs? really? But, they can repeal and force their hand. That is why I'm for it.
They have both houses of Congress now, why nothing but repeal?
I already explained, they need 60 votes in the senate. they don't have a majority, they have a simple majority. 51 votes. Can't do much there. just can't And we already know the libs will be obstructionists, schumer said so. They cannot afford Trump to be successful. It is a sad day in the country that party trumps country.
Why sixty votes? They have a majority in both houses; they only need sixty votes if they have, nothing but repeal.

The left is on board with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, that is a solution to social services paying fourteen dollars an hour; the right has no economic answers, only social answers.
200w.gif
I believe in unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, for Labor that may not be ready for, "prime time".

I believe in giving career students a trailer to live in and a fishing pole so they can eat.
Just right wing, "hate on the poor"?
where? you keep falling over yourself there. here, I'll show you again.
200w.gif
Just right wing advertising for their "work or die" ethic, even if they are not ready for "prime time".

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared.
because liberal unions taxes regulations shipped their jobs to offshore then invited in 30 million illegals to take what was left and drive down wages.

Plus liberals declared war on our schools families religions thus rendering many Americans unfit for middle class jobs.

because liberal unions taxes regulations shipped their jobs to offshore then invited in 30 million illegals to take what was left and drive down wages.

Plus liberals declared war on our schools families religions thus rendering many Americans unfit for middle class jobs.
BS
12 million LOL- GOP refuses unfakable SS ID card that would end that. Also refuse programs to train workers for techie and other good jobs new free trade markets produce- so the Germans etc get them.

BS
12 million LOL- GOP refuses unfakable SS ID card that would end that. Also refuse programs to train workers for techie and other good jobs new free trade markets produce- so the Germans etc get them.

so sent 12 million home and open 12 million jobs for American. Liberals want the votes so always drag their heels and Hillary dreams of open borders

BS

too stupid!!! millions already spent and wasted on job training through 147 govt training programs. Stupid anyway since corporations train their own employess as needed or go bankrupt!!

Sorry, we don't HAVE a FOX/Rush propaganda machine for the dupes. It's a disgrace, as are you. There's that, and then there's the rest of the world media. You're a dupe of about 8 greedy lying RW media billionaires, fool.
seeing I don't listen to the idiots in the media, it would be hard pressed to talk about what they say. Profiling is a very strange tool to use to justify a post. but I know, it is part of the talking points memo to bring up FOX and Rush and all of them. When you submit your timesheet, I can sign it stating you used the talking points from the memo.
200.gif
Seeing Fox/Rush etc RUN the New BS GOP, that might help. So where tf DO you get their BS, talking to dupes?
I have to laugh again, dude, I'm my own person. I read materials from many outlets, I process it and I make observations from reactions to specific topics. I watch the libturds daily on the broadcast channels and I fight getting sick at the miss information that is presented and talk to the tv and radio about what isn't being reported. Hilarious. When I do watch interviews with the left, they always use their talking points. They have to be, they all say exactly the same things. It is quite fking obvious who uses talking points. BTW, I'm still waiting on evidence of any russia hacking. just saying. I've seen ten senators and representatives from the left and they spew the same line. need an investigation. Well fk, there's been a fking investigation for eight months now. still zip. And still the talking line need an investigation. Also, the libturds have never ever offered up how to help the poor. evah. all they wish to do is to throw money at them and keep them quite. SAD.....
You're going to wait a long time. It's all classified and dangerous. It's a CONSPIRACEE!!!!!

Yes, facts are repetitious.
well when you present a fact rather than a talking point a real discussion can happen. until then though all you got is mumbo jumbo talking points. The world is moving forward without you all.

All he has is "hater dupe", excuses and blame.

BS

so sent 12 million home and open 12 million jobs for American. Liberals want the votes so always drag their heels and Hillary dreams of open borders
94% of adult illegals work, 67% pay taxes, 35% own homes- they belong. Stop more coming with unfakable SS ID card. Wall is a joke.

I believe in unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, for Labor that may not be ready for, "prime time".

I believe in giving career students a trailer to live in and a fishing pole so they can eat.
200w.gif
Just right wing advertising for their "work or die" ethic, even if they are not ready for "prime time".

Left wing loves the unions, hate the union worker. Just like they hate poor blacks who try to succeed.

200w.gif

Left wing loves the unions, hate the union worker. Just like they hate poor blacks who try to succeed.
We want to educate union dupes, like you. and ridiculous bs. A union man voting for the GOP is misinformed idiocy.

200w.gif

We want to educate union dupes, like you. and ridiculous bs. A union man voting for the GOP is misinformed idiocy.

Why does the left hate the union worker and the poor blacks who try to succeed? Why do they call the man that runs the union a fat cat and yet crap on the union worker?

200w.gif

Why does the left hate the union worker and the poor blacks who try to succeed? Why do they call the man that runs the union a fat cat and yet crap on the union worker?
The GOP has ruined unions. And the poor.

200w.gif

The GOP has ruined unions. And the poor.

And the Democrats hate the union worker, love the unions and hate poor blacks.

200w.gif

Examples?

200w.gif

Health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, is "walking the walk"; unlike the right wing, which likes to "specialize" in, "talking the talk".

200w.gif

Health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, is "walking the walk"; unlike the right wing, which likes to "specialize" in, "talking the talk".

Left wing loves the union, the kickbacks, the paybacks, the thugs, they hate the union worker who they command by force. The blacks who step out of line, pay for their independence. The left has hate, diversion and blame.

200w.gif

Examples?

Dupe, you said it yourself, your disdain for the worker was made obvious in an earlier post. Go Japan and their unions! Don't buy from American unions! Franco the hypocrite and hater of the working class!

200w.gif

Left wing loves the union, the kickbacks, the paybacks, the thugs, they hate the union worker who they command by force. The blacks who step out of line, pay for their independence. The left has hate, diversion and blame.
they may have too much time on their hands, simply because the right has nothing but repeal.

Examples?

Dupe, you said it yourself, your disdain for the worker was made obvious in an earlier post. Go Japan and their unions! Don't buy from American unions! Franco the hypocrite and hater of the working class!
Jeebus what an idiot lol...Vote Dem or you're a dupe of the greedy a-hole GOP and no friend of the working man or the middle class.

Forum List

Back