Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Never expect a GOP dupe to make sense...
we understand. your lack of common sense is duly noted in here. as are most libturds. If common sense was needed to keep people alive, the conservatives would be one happy group of people.
RW common sense is a brainwashed joke. They believe a pile of crap propaganda and parrot idiotic talking points and ridiculous insults, and don't know 3/4 of the news...change the channel.
talking points? TALKING POINTS? Son, too funny. The only people with talking points is the left. they live and breathe with talking points. One mind is what the left is. wrapped up like a burrito.
Sorry, we don't HAVE a FOX/Rush propaganda machine for the dupes. It's a disgrace, as are you. There's that, and then there's the rest of the world media. You're a dupe of about 8 greedy lying RW media billionaires, fool.
seeing I don't listen to the idiots in the media, it would be hard pressed to talk about what they say. Profiling is a very strange tool to use to justify a post. but I know, it is part of the talking points memo to bring up FOX and Rush and all of them. When you submit your timesheet, I can sign it stating you used the talking points from the memo.
200.gif
Seeing Fox/Rush etc RUN the New BS GOP, that might help. So where tf DO you get their BS, talking to dupes?

you can't "rest on your laurels". Y'all have nothing but repeal, now.
and I am quite good with repeal only.
repeal is not a better solution at lower cost.
sure it is. the purpose of obummerfail was for less than 10% of the population. We can figure something else out for them and give the 90% back their insurance and money.
don't you think, that if the right wing had anything more than repeal, they would already be doing that very thing?
sometimes I just have to laugh. dude, to make the changes necessary the senate needs 60 votes. you really think the dems are going to work with the repubs? really? But, they can repeal and force their hand. That is why I'm for it.
They have both houses of Congress now, why nothing but repeal?

The left is on board with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage; the right has no economic answers, only social answers. hate is a "social answer".

Left doesn't solve, they divide. This thread is a good example.
The left is on board with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, that is a solution to social services paying fourteen dollars an hour; the right has no economic answers, only social answers.
200w.gif
I believe in unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, for Labor that may not be ready for, "prime time".
dude, are you like the Eveready bunny hitting a fking wall or something. I have no idea what this gibberish is supposed to mean. I have asked at least five times for you to present this in english. And you keep repeating the gibberish.
dude; I have told you each and every time, what it is about. It is not my fault, you are simply, clueless and Causeless.

we understand. your lack of common sense is duly noted in here. as are most libturds. If common sense was needed to keep people alive, the conservatives would be one happy group of people.
RW common sense is a brainwashed joke. They believe a pile of crap propaganda and parrot idiotic talking points and ridiculous insults, and don't know 3/4 of the news...change the channel.
talking points? TALKING POINTS? Son, too funny. The only people with talking points is the left. they live and breathe with talking points. One mind is what the left is. wrapped up like a burrito.
Sorry, we don't HAVE a FOX/Rush propaganda machine for the dupes. It's a disgrace, as are you. There's that, and then there's the rest of the world media. You're a dupe of about 8 greedy lying RW media billionaires, fool.
seeing I don't listen to the idiots in the media, it would be hard pressed to talk about what they say. Profiling is a very strange tool to use to justify a post. but I know, it is part of the talking points memo to bring up FOX and Rush and all of them. When you submit your timesheet, I can sign it stating you used the talking points from the memo.
200.gif
Seeing Fox/Rush etc RUN the New BS GOP, that might help. So where tf DO you get their BS, talking to dupes?
I have to laugh again, dude, I'm my own person. I read materials from many outlets, I process it and I make observations from reactions to specific topics. I watch the libturds daily on the broadcast channels and I fight getting sick at the miss information that is presented and talk to the tv and radio about what isn't being reported. Hilarious. When I do watch interviews with the left, they always use their talking points. They have to be, they all say exactly the same things. It is quite fking obvious who uses talking points. BTW, I'm still waiting on evidence of any russia hacking. just saying. I've seen ten senators and representatives from the left and they spew the same line. need an investigation. Well fk, there's been a fking investigation for eight months now. still zip. And still the talking line need an investigation. Also, the libturds have never ever offered up how to help the poor. evah. all they wish to do is to throw money at them and keep them quite. SAD.....

The left is on board with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage; the right has no economic answers, only social answers. hate is a "social answer".

The left is on board with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, that is a solution to social services paying fourteen dollars an hour; the right has no economic answers, only social answers.
200w.gif
I believe in unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, for Labor that may not be ready for, "prime time".

I believe in giving career students a trailer to live in and a fishing pole so they can eat.
Just right wing, "hate on the poor"?

and I am quite good with repeal only.
sure it is. the purpose of obummerfail was for less than 10% of the population. We can figure something else out for them and give the 90% back their insurance and money.
don't you think, that if the right wing had anything more than repeal, they would already be doing that very thing?
sometimes I just have to laugh. dude, to make the changes necessary the senate needs 60 votes. you really think the dems are going to work with the repubs? really? But, they can repeal and force their hand. That is why I'm for it.
I already explained, they need 60 votes in the senate. they don't have a majority, they have a simple majority. 51 votes. Can't do much there. just can't And we already know the libs will be obstructionists, schumer said so. They cannot afford Trump to be successful. It is a sad day in the country that party trumps country.

200w.gif

I believe in giving career students a trailer to live in and a fishing pole so they can eat.
Just right wing, "hate on the poor"?
where? you keep falling over yourself there. here, I'll show you again.
200w.gif

200w.gif
dude, are you like the Eveready bunny hitting a fking wall or something. I have no idea what this gibberish is supposed to mean. I have asked at least five times for you to present this in english. And you keep repeating the gibberish.
dude; I have told you each and every time, what it is about. It is not my fault, you are simply, clueless and Causeless.
I know, you keep posting gibberish and expect we know your language. It doesn't work that way. Most all of us use English. you should try it and perhaps we could answer your fking question.

200.gif
I have to laugh again, dude, I'm my own person. I read materials from many outlets, I process it and I make observations from reactions to specific topics. I watch the libturds daily on the broadcast channels and I fight getting sick at the miss information that is presented and talk to the tv and radio about what isn't being reported. Hilarious. When I do watch interviews with the left, they always use their talking points. They have to be, they all say exactly the same things. It is quite fking obvious who uses talking points. BTW, I'm still waiting on evidence of any russia hacking. just saying. I've seen ten senators and representatives from the left and they spew the same line. need an investigation. Well fk, there's been a fking investigation for eight months now. still zip. And still the talking line need an investigation. Also, the libturds have never ever offered up how to help the poor. evah. all they wish to do is to throw money at them and keep them quite. SAD.....
You're going to wait a long time. It's all classified and dangerous. It's a CONSPIRACEE!!!!!

Yes, facts are repetitious.

200.gif
You're going to wait a long time. It's all classified and dangerous. It's a CONSPIRACEE!!!!!

well when you present a fact rather than a talking point a real discussion can happen. until then though all you got is mumbo jumbo talking points. The world is moving forward without you all.

I already explained, they need 60 votes in the senate. they don't have a majority, they have a simple majority. 51 votes. Can't do much there. just can't And we already know the libs will be obstructionists, schumer said so. They cannot afford Trump to be successful. It is a sad day in the country that party trumps country.
Hilarious after the last 8 years. The New BS GOP even voted against their own ideas, in the middle of their own corrupt great recession. I just hope I live long enough to see another period of real Dem control like under FDR, LBL, and Obama(Only 3 weeks in session-all ACA).

Hilarious after the last 8 years. The New BS GOP even voted against their own ideas, in the middle of their own corrupt great recession. I just hope I live long enough to see another period of real Dem control like under FDR, LBL, and Obama(Only 3 weeks in session-all ACA).
it was a very hilarious last eight years. I agree. I am enjoying the cleanup. as I said we're moving forward. you and obummer can stay in your failed past.

200.gif

well when you present a fact rather than a talking point a real discussion can happen. until then though all you got is mumbo jumbo talking points. The world is moving forward without you all.
Here's a good one- We basically have a flat tax system after 35 years of Voodoo. With rich getting all the new wealth and the nonrich and the country going to hell all that time.

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

By Ezra Klein September 19, 2012
At the heart of the debate over "the 47 percent" is an awful abuse of tax data.

This entire conversation is the result of a (largely successful) effort to redefine the debate over taxes from "how much in taxes do you pay" to "how much in federal income taxes do you pay?" This is good framing if you want to cut taxes on the rich. It's bad framing if you want to have even a basic understanding of who pays how much in taxes.

There's a reason some would prefer that more limited conversation. For most Americans, payroll and state and local taxes make up the majority of their tax bill. The federal income tax, by contrast, is our most progressive tax -- it's the tax we've designed to place the heaviest burden on the rich while bypassing the poor. And we've done that, again, because the working class is already paying a fairly high tax bill through payroll and state and local taxes.

But most people don't know very much about the tax code. And the federal income tax is still our most famous tax. So when they hear that half of Americans aren't paying federal income taxes, they're outraged -- even if they're among the folks who have a net negative tax burden! After all, they know they're paying taxes, and there's no reason for normal human beings to assume that the taxes getting taken out of their paycheck every week and some of the taxes they pay at the end of the year aren't classified as "federal income taxes."

Confining the discussion to the federal income tax plays another role, too: It makes the tax code look much more progressive than it actually is.

Take someone who makes $4 million dollars a year and someone who makes $40,000 a year. The person making $4 million dollars, assuming he's not doing some Romney-esque planning, is paying a 35 percent tax on most of that money. The person making $40,000 is probably paying no income tax at all. So that makes the system look really unfair to the rich guy.

That's the basic analysis of the 47 percent line. And it's a basic analysis that serves a purpose: It makes further tax cuts for the rich sound more reasonable.

But what if we did the same thing for the payroll tax? Remember, the payroll tax only applies to first $110,100 or so, our rich friends is only paying payroll taxes on 2.7 percent of his income. The guy making $40,000? He's paying payroll taxes on every dollar of his income. Now who's not getting a fair shake?

Which is why, if you want to understand who's paying what in taxes, you don't want to just look at federal income taxes, or federal payroll taxes, or state sales taxes -- you want to look at total taxes. And, luckily, the tax analysis group Citizens for Tax Justice keeps those numbers. So here is total taxes -- which includes corporate taxes, income taxes, payroll taxes, state sales taxes, and more -- paid by different income groups and broken into federal and state and local burdens:

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

As you can see, the poorer you are, the more state and local taxes bite into your income. As you get richer, those taxes recede, and you're mainly getting hit be federal taxes. So that's another lesson: When you omit state and local taxes from your analysis, you're omitting the taxes that hit lower-income taxpayers hardest.

200.gif

Here's a good one- We basically have a flat tax system after 35 years of Voodoo. With rich getting all the new wealth and the nonrich and the country going to hell all that time.

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

This entire conversation is the result of a (largely successful) effort to redefine the debate over taxes from "how much in taxes do you pay" to "how much in federal income taxes do you pay?" This is good framing if you want to cut taxes on the rich. It's bad framing if you want to have even a basic understanding of who pays how much in taxes.

There's a reason some would prefer that more limited conversation. For most Americans, payroll and state and local taxes make up the majority of their tax bill. The federal income tax, by contrast, is our most progressive tax -- it's the tax we've designed to place the heaviest burden on the rich while bypassing the poor. And we've done that, again, because the working class is already paying a fairly high tax bill through payroll and state and local taxes.

But most people don't know very much about the tax code. And the federal income tax is still our most famous tax. So when they hear that half of Americans aren't paying federal income taxes, they're outraged -- even if they're among the folks who have a net negative tax burden! After all, they know they're paying taxes, and there's no reason for normal human beings to assume that the taxes getting taken out of their paycheck every week and some of the taxes they pay at the end of the year aren't classified as "federal income taxes."

Confining the discussion to the federal income tax plays another role, too: It makes the tax code look much more progressive than it actually is.

Take someone who makes $4 million dollars a year and someone who makes $40,000 a year. The person making $4 million dollars, assuming he's not doing some Romney-esque planning, is paying a 35 percent tax on most of that money. The person making $40,000 is probably paying no income tax at all. So that makes the system look really unfair to the rich guy.

That's the basic analysis of the 47 percent line. And it's a basic analysis that serves a purpose: It makes further tax cuts for the rich sound more reasonable.

But what if we did the same thing for the payroll tax? Remember, the payroll tax only applies to first $110,100 or so, our rich friends is only paying payroll taxes on 2.7 percent of his income. The guy making $40,000? He's paying payroll taxes on every dollar of his income. Now who's not getting a fair shake?

Which is why, if you want to understand who's paying what in taxes, you don't want to just look at federal income taxes, or federal payroll taxes, or state sales taxes -- you want to look at total taxes. And, luckily, the tax analysis group Citizens for Tax Justice keeps those numbers. So here is total taxes -- which includes corporate taxes, income taxes, payroll taxes, state sales taxes, and more -- paid by different income groups and broken into federal and state and local burdens:

As you can see, the poorer you are, the more state and local taxes bite into your income. As you get richer, those taxes recede, and you're mainly getting hit be federal taxes. So that's another lesson: When you omit state and local taxes from your analysis, you're omitting the taxes that hit lower-income taxpayers hardest.
2012. nice. still in the past. been through it all for you soooo many times it has become exhaustive. again, you know not what you discuss here.

it was a very hilarious last eight years. I agree. I am enjoying the cleanup. as I said we're moving forward. you and obummer can stay in your failed past.
Clean up what, dupe? Go back to another corrupt GOP meltdown? Scam health system? The economy is just Reaganism rolling on...

"I know, a tax cut for the rich!!!" RW idiocy...

Last edited:

2012. nice. still in the past. been through it all for you soooo many times it has become exhaustive. again, you know not what you discuss here.
Nothing's changed DUHHHHH....

Got some more new BS
talking points LOL?

This is from 2007: Still true, just WORSE!

Got some more new BS
talking points LOL?

That is correct, the United States is a hell hole, just like Super-Duper-Diaper-Pooper says, lol. Notice how nobody wants to get in here, geeze!

Maybe that brilliant Super-Duper Guy ought to look WHY college tuitions started rising so much, lol.

In any case, I know he and his group got reprieve as Trump and company needs to do tax reform and an Obamacare fix of some sort, but if I was them, I would get a lot of KY for September. I warned you, so if you have no lubricant, don't blame us-)

Got some more new BS
talking points LOL?

OTOH, slightly better than what it would be with no Obama...

Clean up what, dupe? Go back to another corrupt GOP meltdown? Scam health system? The economy is just Reaganism rolling on...

"I know, a tax cut for the rich!!!" RW idiocy...
ahhh look at them talking points.

Got some more new BS
talking points LOL?

That is correct, the United States is a hell hole, just like Super-Duper-Diaper-Pooper says, lol. Notice how nobody wants to get in here, geeze!

Maybe that brilliant Super-Duper Guy ought to look WHY college tuitions started rising so much, lol.

In any case, I know he and his group got reprieve as Trump and company needs to do tax reform and an Obamacare fix of some sort, but if I was them, I would get a lot of KY for September. I warned you, so if you have no lubricant, don't blame us-)
Almost free pubic colleges became expensive under Reaganism>no competition? Ditto college loans? All to save the richest from paying their fair share?

Forum List

Back