Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

^^Totally clueless about ACA...

Can't answer any of the questions and you call me clueless?

Who is paying for their insurance?

If the question is too tough, I could break it down for you.
either the public sector or the private sector.

So if the public sector is paying, it is called welfare, so ACA helps no one off welfare because ACA is welfare by nature.
Health care ameliorates poverty, via welfare. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, helps "wean" people off welfare.

You said that ACA moved people off welfare, did you not?

ACA that is funded by public money is welfare, so ACA doesn't get people off of welfare.

By far major impact of ACA was to put 15 million on Medicaid welfare. If Barry had told the truth about this ACA never would never have been passed. Liberals stand for one thing: more welfare and leeching and less work!!

So if the public sector is paying, it is called welfare, so ACA helps no one off welfare because ACA is welfare by nature.
Health care ameliorates poverty, via welfare. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, helps "wean" people off welfare.

ACA that is funded by public money is welfare, so ACA doesn't get people off of welfare.

By far major impact of ACA was to put 15 million on Medicaid welfare. If Barry had told the truth about this ACA never would never have been passed. Liberals stand for one thing: more welfare and leeching and less work!!
There is no such thing as welfare Medicaid, hater dupe.The great majority are working, disabled, in school, or looking for work. With ACA you don't have to stop working and go on REAL WELFARE to get health insurance. Your hate for the poor, the poorer, and working class blinds you, dupe.
Myths About The Medicaid Expansion And The ‘Able-Bodied’

. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, helps "wean" people off welfare.

that's a 60% increase!! Exactly what Venezuela started on Monday!! A good communist idea to instantly end poverty!! Who knew it was so simple!!!
Feq Venezuela, dupe, A collapsed 3rd world mess thanks to the GOP corrupt world depression. They had to raise their wages just to keep up with inflation.

No, that is your Red Herring. I claim it helps ameliorate poverty; a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage helps people get off welfare.

So they pay for the insurance? Why couldn't they pay for it a few years ago?

Max months on welfare would also "wean" them off.

that's a 60% increase!! Exactly what Venezuela started on Monday!! A good communist idea to instantly end poverty!! Who knew it was so simple!!!
Feq Venezuela, dupe, A collapsed 3rd world mess thanks to the GOP corrupt world depression. They had to raise their wages just to keep up with inflation.
So the GOP is responsible for Venezuela's bad economy and not communism?? Was the GOP responsible for Communist China's bad economy to when 60 million slowly starve to death ? See why we are positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance? Venezuela could adopt a Republican capitalism tomorrow just like Chyna did in 1980 and start getting rich tomorrow. 1+1 = 2

Ending the capital gains preference for the rich, would increase revenue to help pay for social services, since they don't engender any Jobs Booms.

Say what??? You're blaming Venezuela on the GOP....:disbelief:

Ending the capital gains preference for the rich, would increase revenue to help pay for social services, since they don't engender any Jobs Booms.

Hate to tell ya, capital gains is not really a "preference" for the rich. That option is available to everyone. So I'm guessing you really don't have a clue regarding capital gains and how it works.

No, that is your Red Herring. I claim it helps ameliorate poverty; a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage helps people get off welfare.

It no red herring, it is a fact you think we should discard.

You made he claim that the ACA moved people off welfare, the ACA IS welfare. Those that pay a discounted premium is, in effect getting welfare.

Why is this welfare something you don't accept?

If it rains tomorrow, francotard will blame the GOP, that is what hatred does, it is all consuming.

Hate to tell ya, capital gains is not really a "preference" for the rich. That option is available to everyone. So I'm guessing you really don't have a clue regarding capital gains and how it works.

He has no clue about anything, he and Franco are clueless.

If it rains tomorrow, francotard will blame the GOP, that is what hatred does, it is all consuming.
Why did oil prices collapse in 2008-9, Einstein?

Because the little kenyan muslim in the white house put a blanket on new exploration.

He has no clue about anything, he and Franco are clueless.
Yup, plenty of poor and working/middle class are into capital gains, dupe. Both the rich and the poor are prohibited from sleeping under bridges, too.

Because the little kenyan muslim in the white house put a blanket on new exploration.
Yup, the corrupt Booosh Real Estate bubble world depression never happened. At least here and the modern world because we put about 20 trilllion into bail outs and welfare etc...GOP dupes!!

It no red herring, it is a fact you think we should discard.

You made he claim that the ACA moved people off welfare, the ACA IS welfare. Those that pay a discounted premium is, in effect getting welfare.

Why is this welfare something you don't accept?
Yup, much better to have them go to the ER and not be able to pay, go bankrupt, and not have preventive care- and die, which you ALSO pay for. After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Yup, the corrupt Booosh Real Estate bubble world depression never happened. At least here and the modern world because we put about 20 trilllion into bail outs and welfare etc...GOP dupes!!
You're a broken record of bull shit with your dupe garbage. I don't take anything you say seriously. Anyone with such a narrow vocabulary that uses the same old moronic, sophomoric quip for years and years is a compete moron... in other words... you.

Forum List

Back