Why do Democrats want our most ignorant, our most unwise, our most desperate voting?

What gives any of us the right to vote? Being an American citizen use to be the answer what changed? What about amendment 14 of the Constitution?
after the civil war ended, there was a true and obvious issue with allowing southern states to vote in USA elections. They actually had the power to control congress if exceptions were not enforced for those states.

more simply put, had there not been active legislation on elections, the south would have actually ended up defeating the US in DC.

What kind of a nation can be built around such an electorate?
What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?
Respectfully speaking, the modern self-proclaimed 'conservative' isn't any better. For the most part.

It's just true. It's like a football game to most folks these days.

And nobody really does anything. Showing up to vote for their favorite color helmet is pretty much the limit of participation in the political process.

Am sorry misunderstood that you wanted me to reply to the post as written. Found it to be misleading as it assumes that Democrats want dumb people to vote. Can only speak for my self, have no clue what All DEMOCRATS want. and o boy do I wish that a lot of people did not vote, but I am not God so I follow the law.

Well as I said from the beginning, I think everyone should vote and I can't imagine a way to differentiate ignorant Dems from ignorant GOP voters.
There is an obvious reason why you cannot answer this thread or differentiate the bottom feeders from the rest. Have you ever noticed when you take a shit that you can't really smell how bad the bathroom gets?
Maybe I just need you to help me out. Who are the bottom feeders and how do YOU differentiate them from the rest? Then do the same for the wise, the informed, the accountable, and independent folks with skin in the game. If you can't do that for yourself, don't expect others to do it for you.

Who are the bottom feeders and how do YOU differentiate them from the rest?
Determining who the bottom feeders are is not what this thread is about, and you don't have what it takes to differentiate them from the rest of society anyway. You can't even demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post, so this thread is out of your league.

Determining who the bottom feeders are is not what this thread is about, and you don't have what it takes to differentiate them from the rest of society anyway. You can't even demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post, so this thread is out of your league.
I guess that makes this thread philosophical masterbation. I'll leave you to enjoy yourself.

Well as I said from the beginning, I think everyone should vote and I can't imagine a way to differentiate ignorant Dems from ignorant GOP voters.
There is an obvious reason why you cannot answer this thread or differentiate the bottom feeders from the rest. Have you ever noticed when you take a shit that you can't really smell how bad the bathroom gets?
Maybe I just need you to help me out. Who are the bottom feeders and how do YOU differentiate them from the rest? Then do the same for the wise, the informed, the accountable, and independent folks with skin in the game. If you can't do that for yourself, don't expect others to do it for you.

LibTards have reached rock-bottom...they honestly believe that playing stupid is some sort of refutation.

Found it to be misleading as it assumes that Democrats want dumb people to vote.
Are you pretending you don't know that Dems want / NEED bottom feeding degenerates to vote?
If you owned a business would you want your worse employees to have a say in the workings of your company?
Should the dude cleaning the shitters at Microsoft have a say in direction Microsoft moves in?

What kind of a company would Amazon be if the board members were ignorant, unwise and uninformed?
We found out. That is why we voted them out in 2020.
^^ it’s strange seeing people be so gleeful about voting with the most uneducated and low IQ voter blocks.
Looks like you want to go back to literacy tests for voting.........aren't you worried about all those trump fluffers failing?

LibTards have reached rock-bottom...they honestly believe that playing stupid is some sort of refutation.
Yet it is not this Tard who is unwilling or unable to answer a simple question at the heart of this thread:

Who are the bottom feeders and how do you differentiate them from the rest?

Found it to be misleading as it assumes that Democrats want dumb people to vote.
Are you pretending you don't know that Dems want / NEED bottom feeding degenerates to vote?
If you owned a business would you want your worse employees to have a say in the workings of your company?
Should the dude cleaning the shitters at Microsoft have a say in direction Microsoft moves in?
Silly comparison with the Constitution and our right to vote for representation and a business or corporation...

The worst employees, would not be there, if I were running it...they'd be gone, and replaced.

The board of directors chooses the CEO or choices for CEO and already would have vetted them, if your silly example were close to being realistic.....

And if employees had a silly vote for a CEO, both candidates were vetted already, for qualifications....

And the so called "worst" employees would never out number those who are competent and superior employees....so their vote would mean nothing, the competent and superior would still be making the choice.

^^ it’s strange seeing people be so gleeful about voting with the most uneducated and low IQ voter blocks.
If we represent "the most uneducated and low IQ voter blocks"...and yet we trounced you Trumplicans....that doesn't say much about your voter block.

Yet it is not this Tard who is unwilling or unable to answer a simple question at the heart of this thread:

Before we go any further...please confirm...are you really unaware of who societies liabilities are...or is this just that bleeding heart foolishness taking control of your ability to reason and think logically?

She doesn't even know enough to be ashamed of her post.

View attachment 498013

And yet you Trumplicans lost, big time - the presidency, the House, the Senate in just four years. You might want to re-evaluate the idiocy intelligence of the Trumplican base.

(was that supposed to be one of your self proclaimed debating the issues posts?)

View attachment 498013

And yet you Trumplicans lost, big time - the presidency, the House, the Senate in just four years. You might want to re-evaluate the idiocy intelligence of the Trumplican base.

(was that supposed to be one of your self proclaimed debating the issues posts?)
We did not lose. When you are cheated you do not lose. Obvious and massive fraud took place and it will be proven.

If we represent "the most uneducated and low IQ voter blocks"...and yet we trounced you Trumplicans....that doesn't say much about your voter block.
Hahaha...you actually represent the lowest common denominators all across the spectrums....Weirdos, unAmericans, barely Americans, pole puffers, rug munchers, feminazis, Trannys, degenerate lowlifes, criminals, drug addicts..etc etc.
The Dem Party is only relevant thanks to filth, second class citizens, misfits and foreigners.
NO truly legit, with-it core American can or will vote Mexicrat...NONE!

Seems that's the problem, the Republican majority on this board now take it a step farther away from equality & feel they can best decide who should vote. When the answer is simple, Every American citizen.
When (virtually) every American citizen legible to vote, voted, they got scared. The people spoke, and they said they didn't like the direction we were headed in and that scared the Republicans. Now, they are trying to find ways to prevent enough Americans from voting that they can "win" again.

Because they can't win on ideas any more.

View attachment 498013

We did not lose. When you are cheated you do not lose. Obvious and massive fraud took place and it will be proven.
Any day now right?

Before we go any further...please confirm...are you really unaware of who societies liabilities are...or is this just that bleeding heart foolishness taking control of your ability to reason and think logically?
You assume you have the ability to reason and think logically. If that were true you'd know that I consider anyone who broke into the Capitol on Jan 6th is a 'bottom feeder', intent on destroying our democracy. If you disagree, maybe it is you who are really unaware of who societies liabilities are? Hence my question, Who are the bottom feeders and how do you differentiate them from the rest?

Forum List

Back